Profile for Leah Nicole > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 200

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leah Nicole RSS Feed (Kansas City, KS)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Natural Formula Aloe Vera Pro-vitamin B5 Moisturizing & Styling Hair Cream for Normal to Dry Hair
Offered by Great Ones For You
Price: $10.99
5 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Moisturizing but not styling hair cream, December 2, 2014
This is a good product for my kinky/curly hair texture. It keeps my hair moisturized and healthy and it doesn't leave any residue. However, the reason I gave it three stars is because it doesn't define my curls like I expected it to, another thing I don't like is that it smells like baby lotion or something. It is a product geared towards moisturizing your hair but not styling like they advertise. I like it but probably wouldn't purchase again, I think there are better products out there.

AmazonBasics Velvet Suit Hangers - Black (Set of 50)
AmazonBasics Velvet Suit Hangers - Black (Set of 50)
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Velvet Hangers!!!!, December 1, 2014
I love these hangers! They look really nice and the fact that they are velvet helps my clothes from slipping off. The price is a little steep but they are well worth it. I would definitely purchase again.

Daria: The Complete Animated Series
Daria: The Complete Animated Series
DVD ~ Tracy Grandstaff
Price: $12.99
16 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Series, November 20, 2014
Brought back a ton of memories. I forgot how entertaining this show was as a kid. I love it. I wish there were more seasons. This collection was well put together, nicely done.

Lime Crime Highly Pigmented and Long-Lasting Opaque Lipstick with Bold Color - Velvetine Salem

5.0 out of 5 stars Salem, November 20, 2014
When I put this on my lips I instantly fell in love. It is a beautiful chocolate brown and it dries to a gorgeous match finish. Totally satisfied my craving for a dark chocolate lip color for the fall. You can't go wrong with this color, especially in matte. The one thing bad about it is that I found it to be slightly drying on my lips but most matte lipsticks are... Love it.

2LUV Women's Hooded French Terry Peacoat Ivory L (J0923)
2LUV Women's Hooded French Terry Peacoat Ivory L (J0923)
Offered by 2LUV Style
Price: $20.28

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a very nice jacket. However, November 20, 2014
This is a very nice jacket. However, the material is a little thin. Not as thick as I wanted it to be but I can wear layers underneath so no biggie. I got it in a large and I'm around 135 with 34B. It fits perfect.

Anne Klein Croco Luxe II Large Flap 60291279 Evening Bag,Black,One Size
Anne Klein Croco Luxe II Large Flap 60291279 Evening Bag,Black,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice bag. Very classy, November 16, 2014
Really nice bag. Very classy. Shipping was fast. I can't believe amazon has it at this price. Looked around at other stores and it's $85.00 or more. I love the size of this purse. Most handbags with chainlink straps are quite small but this is a nice size. Love it.

TitFus Classic Designer Inspired Plaid Pashmina Scarf Wrap shawl throw large (Pink)
Offered by TitFus
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, November 16, 2014
I am very impressed with scarf/shawl. Most of the time when I order a scarf or shawl on amazon the size is misleading and they are thin and very small. However, this shawl is huge. It's the closest thing I've been able to find that look like the burberry scarves. I love it! I ordered three of these in white, pink and tan.

Pet Odor Eliminator & Pet Urine Cleaner: Professional Strength Enzyme Cleaner - More Powerful Than Natures Miracle Urine Destroyer - Best Odor Eliminator - Cat Urine Odor Remover and Dog Urine Remover- Pet Stain Remover - Best Urine Neutralizer Pets Supplies - Carpet Cleaner Pet Urine Smell Remover - Home and Automotive Upholstery Cleaner - Urine Gone Permanently - Eliminate Dogs & Cats Odor - GUARANTEED to Get Urine Off and Leave Zero Odor and Stink Free - Great Pet Deodorizer to Remove Odors Out of Small Animal Cages - Various Sizes (32 oz)
Offered by Rocco & Roxie Supply Co.
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $19.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets dog pee odor out, September 7, 2014
Ok.. So, I just got two new puppies and I'm trying to potty train them.. They pee all over the place. After trying drugstore cleaning products with little to no avail, I turned to amazon. I'm so happy I found this product. To me, it smells like licorice or something.. but it completely neutralizes their pee odor. So... I don't really care what it smells like just as long as the pee smell is gone. Four stars just because the price is a little steep. I mean it's as big as any other cleaning liquid but double the price.

Dainty Home Flamenco Ruffled Shower Curtain, 72 by 72-Inch, Purple
Dainty Home Flamenco Ruffled Shower Curtain, 72 by 72-Inch, Purple
Price: $21.93
3 used & new from $17.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great in my bathroom and looks just like it does ..., September 7, 2014
I ordered the purple one and it is gorgeous! Looks great in my bathroom and looks just like it does in the picture. I always worry about ordering certain items online for fear that the color will be off once I receive the item but the color is def. true to the picture. The only thing I can complain about is that I wish it came in a longer length... Other than that, it is beautiful. Unlike other reviewers, I haven't experienced any loose threading or anything of that sort.

4 Pack Zenana Women's Ribbed Tank Top Med Fuchsia, N Pink, N Orange, Yellow
4 Pack Zenana Women's Ribbed Tank Top Med Fuchsia, N Pink, N Orange, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these tanks, May 24, 2014
I love these tanks. I ordered in size medium and the fit is true to size. They are very figure hugging but still have a nice stretch for comfort. Most tank tops ride up and I always have to pull them down bc they will show my stomach or lower back area. Fortunately, I didn't have to worry about that with these tank tops. They never ride up as they are pretty long. I love these. I ordered lots more. Seller shipped fast.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20