Profile for McKinley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

McKinley RSS Feed (Connecticut)

The Friendly Swede (TM) Bundle of 4 Colorful 6 Foot / 6-ft USB Data Sync Cables for Apple iPhone 4 4S 3G 3GS iPod Touch and iPad 1 2 3 - Retail Packaging -Full iPad Compatibility (black, red, white, green)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute colors but save your money, January 8, 2013
I absolutely LOVED these cables when I first got them. Great colors and so convenient. You'll never go back to 3' cords again. I gave them as Christmas presents. Then they starting breaking. The slightest stress on the cord or connection renders them totally useless. I don't have any left in less than 2 months. I was not using them to sync -- only to charge my iPhone. This is not a high-priced item, but shouldn't they last longer? Next time I'll go for something a little sturdier.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2013 8:30 AM PST

Riedel  Large Microfiber Polishing Cloth
Riedel Large Microfiber Polishing Cloth
Price: $13.73
46 used & new from $11.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Good in the beginning, but..., June 2, 2010
This towel worked great at first -- really polished the crystal. Within a few months, though, it totally lost its absorbancy. It just smears the water drops around and makes the glasses look awful. You have to wash it with very little detergent and cannot use dryer sheets, so it requires special handling in the laundry. Not worth the extra money or the Riedel name (I love my Riedel glasses however). I am throwing it away and getting a less expensive, but hopefully better microfiber cloth. Or maybe I'll go back to linen.....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2010 7:34 AM PDT