Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Bedjam Rivera > Reviews

Browse

Bedjam Rivera's Profile

Customer Reviews: 182

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bedjam Rivera "El Patron" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Earbuds with Microphone,Tangle Free Flat Cord Stereo in Ear Headphones with Mic Bass Wired in Ear Earphones for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, Tablets, Computers, Android Smartphones (Black)
Offered by AIKON
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad For The Price, June 25, 2016
(Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. This doesn't affect my review in any way.)

These earbuds have one job and that's simply to replace those crappy earbuds or earpods that come with your phone already. Honestly other then that I wouldn't buy these for any other reason. If you're serious about music you wouldn't be shopping at this price anyways.

The Good:
+ Comfortable
+ Loud
+ Sound isn't that bad
+ Tangle Free cable

The Bad:
- Feel as cheap as they are
- Couldn't figure out what that slider did at all

The Bottom Line:
If you want to replace those crappy earbuds that came with your device for a cheap price then these aren't bad. Lower your expectations and you'll like them. If you're serious about music you shouldn't really be looking at these, but then again that should be a given.

If this helped please hit that helpful button below as it helps me out a lot and thanks for reading.

Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle, HappyGo Leak Proof No BPA Travel Mug Drink Bottle for Hot and Cold Beverage 16 ounce Black
Offered by HappyGO Direct
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product!, June 8, 2016
(Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. This doesn't mean I'm forced to give a positive review. This is strictly my opinion. I was not paid to write this review or any of my reviews.)

I've seen other thermal mugs before, since my dad has had a few of them. Although it kept the drinks hot or cold for longer then a traditional cup, it didn't keep them hot/cold for that much longer.

This thermal mug is much better then any that I've ever tried out. For multiple reason.

Why is it better?

1. The seal is on the inside of the mug. This means that it won't get damaged by heat from the sun as easily as others.

2. It keeps drinks hot/cold much longer then any other I've tried. I tested this over night. I left a frozen solid water bottle on top of my desk next to this mug that had just cold water I put in it from another water bottle. After about 4hrs the frozen water bottle melted completely and was hot. While the water in this mug was still cold after 12hrs. This mug does a great job at keeping your drinks at the temperature you want.

Ok that's all good and all, but what are the downsides?

Well, it doesn't really have any. But, if I had to get nit picky I'd said it's decisively big. It's about this size of a 24oz bottle, but it only holds about 16oz. This is do to having double walls to keep your drinks right where you want them. So is it really a downside? Not really.

The bottom line:
This is a mug I'd recommend to pretty much everyone. I haven't used a normal cup since I got it. On top of that the company is really on top of support. My first one came with a small dent on the bottom, and they sent out a new one that got here in 2 days. This is a great mug and you know the company stands behind their products when they have support this good. They respond really quickly. Was about 5 minutes for me. Well, I hope this helps you guys out. Please hit that helpful button below if it did. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Rotator Cuff Brace by Vive - Shoulder Support Brace for Rotator Cuff Injury Prevention and Recovery - One Size Fits Most, Can Be Worn on Either Shoulder - Vive Guarantee
Offered by HEALTH SOURCE
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Wonders!, May 28, 2016
(Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate in order to provide an honest and unbiased review. I was paid to say what I'm about to say. This is strictly my unbiased opinion.)

To say that I'm a reckless person when it comes to sports is a bit of an understatement. My favorite sports being Football, Basketball, and Boxing. When it comes to football, I'm usually the person you want on your team. I'm not afraid to tackle anyone no matter how big they are. Unfortunately, that's what caused my to injure my shoulder and collar bone.

That was almost a year ago as of this review and my shoulder hasn't recovered. When I was offered this for review, I wanted to see if it would really help. I gotta say, this thing works wonders for my shoulder. I can now play basketball almost as if I didn't have the injury. It really does help me out a lot and I can't really play much of any sport without having this on.

It's very comfortable to wear for even long periods of time. The only downfall is that you'll sweat a little more then usual, but that's not a big deal at least not to me. I'll take a little extra sweat if I can play my sports again. I'm not the type of person that likes to sit around the house all the time doing nothing. I love playing sports and this has given me the ability to play through my injury.

I hope you guys find this useful. Hit that helpful button if you did and have a nice day. Good luck to all of you with a shoulder injury. I feel your pain.

Nexus 6p Case, RhinoShield [CrashGuard] 11 ft Shock Absorption [High Durability] Best Ultra Thin Hybrid Bumper Frame Case with Lifetime Warranty. Slim Heavy Duty Impact Protection - Black
Offered by Evolutive labs
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $14.42

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Bumper Case, March 31, 2016
(Disclaimer: I was sent this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. This doesn't effect my review in any way.)

So I've had this case for a little while now. I been testing it along side the Ringke (RF) Fusion over the last month to see how they would hold up to every day wear and tear. Most people would probably choose the Ringke Fusion for the simple reason that it covers the back out the phone while this is just a bumper. But, most people would be making the wrong choice. The RyhnoShield (RS) Crash Guard will protect for impacts much better then the Ringke Fusion with pretty much any drop.

With everyday use the RS bumper still looks like new and feels exactly the same as the day I took out of the packaging. Unlike the RF where after a few minutes of handling it, it starts to feel a bit slimy from obsorbing the oils from your hands. Sure at first it does feel great, but after a while you feel like you're holding a greasy gaming controller (you gamers know what I'm about). It's not a good feel. It's very annoying to have to keep cleaning the Ringke case every few minutes. This isn't an issue with the Crash Guard bumper.

The Good:
+ Great Feel
+ Great Impact Protection (With that inner Honneycomb design)
+ Doesn't Get A Greasy Feel
+ Solid Fit
+ Cutouts Are Perfect

The Bad:
- The Buttons Are Stiff
- Side Are Loose (Phone won't fall out so don't worry)
- Make The Phone Wider (Not so good for people with really small hands)

The Bottom Line:
The bad are just me nitpicking. This case will do exactly what it's meant to do and it will do it right. This case has been known to survive 100ft drops. You can look up videos on youtube. I didn't test it myself cuz I don't have a spare phone lying around or I would've tested it myself. I just tested it with everyday wear and tear (yes that includes drops).

Just Add Magic - Season 1
Just Add Magic - Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show!, February 25, 2016
I'm not a kid, but this show is actually pretty good. Parents take note. This is actually a good show that you could sit down with your kids and actually enjoy it. I'm not going to put any spoilers in my review so this is a short review.

3 Girls + Magic Cook Book + 3 Elder Women + Conflict = Just add Magic.

This is one of those the past could be doomed to repeat itself scenarios. You'll have to watch to see what happens.

SOONHUA Bluetooth LED Light Bulb with Speaker-Dimmable Multicolored Color Changing Smart LED Music Lamp for iPhone, iPad, Android Phone
Offered by soonhua2013
Price: $66.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Connection is Hit or Miss!, February 13, 2016
(Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.)

A speaker in a lightbulb is a really cool idea. And when it works, it works really well. But, that's the problem right there. It's the when and if it works. Connecting to this can be a serious pain in the butt for what seems like more times then not. Lemme explain.

When I opened this I was like this is pretty cool. Then I went to set it up. My phone couldn't find it, so I give my tablet a shot. Nothing... Turned the lights back off gave it a few minutes and turned it back on again. ......Nothing.... At this point I'm getting frustrated. I turned to the User manual only for it to tell the same thing I'm already doing. I turn it off one more time wait 30 seconds and turned it back on. Went as far as rebooting my phone and tablet. ...Nothing... Now this is getting to the point where I just wanted to give up throw this in the box and throw it in the closet. I tried one more time but this time I help my phone directly next to it. Finally some success. I don't understand why I had to be standing so close to it to set it up. It has some pretty good range so that setup was just frustrating. Fine now it's set up so I go to use the App and none of the setting worked and bam CRASH! Let's try that again I said and this time it worked just fine. Time to play some music. Everything worked well until I went to change to volume. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just flat out says Screw you. With all the bugs with the App crashing and flat out not working when it's connected and the bulb not wanting to connect more times then not even after you already set it up I'd say be very patient if you plan on getting this. When it did work as intended I was loving it and messing around with it but when it didn't work right I just said whatever and forgot it was even there until I got bored and saw the App on my phone again. My recommendation is honestly to stay away at least until they fix the App and it's outrageously stupid bugs.

LifeCHARGE SlimLife 8800mAh LED Dual USB External Polymer Battery Backup Power Pack for smart phones,iPads,Tablets and more-365 Days LifeCHARGE Warranty-Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Charger with minor issues, February 13, 2016
(Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased reciew. This doesn't affect my review.)

I've used this for about 2 weeks now while I been testing it. I'm usually around a charger more times then not. On top of that my Nexus 6P and Xperia Z4 Tablet last me more then long enough throughout the day that I don't usually need a charge throughout the day. This does come in handy when you're in a pinch though. Here's what I've found in my usage.

The Good:
+ Very Compact
+ Extremely Useful
+ 2 Ports
+ LED Flighlight
+ Can effectively charge my Nexus 6P twice on a single charge. Can charge my Xperia Z4 Tablet once.

The Bad:
- No Smart Ports
- Ports are Flipped (They're marked incorrectly according to my testing the 5V/1A is actually the 5V/2.1A and vice versa.)
- Steep Price (In comparison to similar products)

The Bottom Line:
This is a very good portable charger and I absolutely love it even with it's minor quirks. I don't really use the Flashlight, but who knows one day it could come in handy. The lack of Smart Ports is a bit of a downer especially for the price, but I can live it considering it's really good and more compact then most. I have this packed in my tech emergency kit. Everyone should have a tech emergency kit and this is a good product to have in there with it. Would I recommend this? Yes, it's definitely good enough to recommend as long as you can deal with the very minor quirks. Thanks for reading. If I helped you make a decision please hit that helpful button below. Enjoy!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Francois et Mimi Elite Genuine 3.5mm Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Earbuds Headphones with Mic, Retail Packaging!
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Expectations Blown Away!, January 2, 2016
(Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. This does not affect my review.)

My expectations weren't really that high considering the price. But after trying them I can really tell you these are worth it. The sound is actually really good for earbuds at this price. Unlike most about that this price they actually stay in your ears. They're very lightweight very small sometimes unnoticeable.

I have no complains when I listen to music with these they are pretty good. They're bass heavy so if that's not your style then these aren't for you. I'm usually not a fan of really bass heavy headphones, but these have a nice sound that's a little different from the rest.

I've used them when making calls and nobody has complained about the sound. Nobody could really even tell that I was using headphones. They also feel really durable for what they are. I'm used to much more expensive headphones now so when I'm able to find a pair that's on the cheaper side of things that sounds pretty good it's refreshing.

These are definitely a good buy for anyone looking for a good cheap pair of earbuds. Please give me a helpful vote if you found this helpful. Thanks for reading.

Headphones, Sound Intone I68 Foldable Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control, Stereo Headset for Kids/ Adults, Compatible for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung , HTC, MP3/4, Earphones (Black/orange)
Offered by Yiwei Network
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $14.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Up To Par!, December 13, 2015
(Disclaimer: I received these headphones at a discounted price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.)

I'm a music lover. I always jump at a chance to review a pair of headphones in the lower price category so I can suggest headphones to people on a budget. Very first thing I look for in headphones is comfort followed by sound quality. What good is the sound quality if you can't wear them for more then 10 minutes without having to adjust them or taking them off?

First thing I noticed about these is they're not to comfortable. It took me all of 1 minute before I was adjusting them. I was unable to concentrate on my music to hear the sound quality. Once adjusted I listened to a few songs. The sound wasn't the best I've heard even at this price.

For the same price you can buy an Amazon Basics headphones. Although they might not look as good they are more comfortable and sound better. I think these focused a little to much a aesthetics and not enough on what really matters. Comfort and sound.

They're still not horrible for the price but they're not winning any awards here. The lows and highs are presented reasonably well, but the mids are just washed out. They're almost non-existing in comparison to the lows and highs.

The Good:
+ They look pretty good.
+ Sound isn't that bad.

The Bad:
- Ear cups are way to hard.
- Uncomfortable
- Feel cheap.
- Mids are washed out.

The Bottom Line:
If style is not what you're going for the Amazon Basics are a better choice. These feel cheap and are uncomfortable. If you got a little extra cash in hand go for the $40 DBPOWER BE-1000. Yeah they're double the price of these, but they're much more comfortable and sound worlds better. If you want to check out the review for those I have a review up on my profile. As far as for these I wouldn't be able to recommend them to anyone other then a gift for kids really. I hope this helped. If it did please click the helpful button as that helps me out a lot. Thanks for reading.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2016 12:19 AM PST

Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet SGP771 32GB 10.1-Inch LTE Factory Unlocked Tablet (White) - International Version No Warranty
Offered by NGP STORE USA
Price: $649.00
2 used & new from $550.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Android Tablet!, December 6, 2015
Intro:
This is the best Android tablet to date hands down. Very few Android tablets can really say are worth having, and this is one of those few. I'd say about the only major drawback about this tablet is the premium price tag. At +$600 it's a hefty price to pay for an Android tablet.

Unlike phones, tablets don't get replaced every year. Or 2 years for that matter. Most people tend to keep them for at least 3 years before replacing them. This is why the tablet market isn't that big. So when it comes to tablets, it's go big or go home. If you're not willing to spend the money on a premium tablet, you're bound to be disappointed with it later down the line.

Design:
The design of this tablet is just gorgeous. Whether you go with black or white you get a beautiful, thin, light, and waterproof tablet. In comparison, the iPad Air 2 weighs just 1 pound and this tablet is lighter. It feels amazing in the hand, sorta like they forgot to put the battery in. The sides are made of aluminum, and the back is plastic with a matte finish and it just feels great. The plastic doesn't take away from the experience at all. The white shows less fingerprints so I went with the white.

The power and volume buttons are on the left side when holding it in landscape, and the SIM & Micro SD card slots are flanking the top of the device under the only flap here. The speakers are front firing speakers and they sound absolutely amazing. The Micro USB charging port is on the right side.

Software:
The Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet is the best tablet I've ever used and have had the pleasure of owning. Sony does bring some pre-installed apps, but most can be uninstalled. Even some of Sony's apps themselves can be uninstalled, and the ones that can't can be disabled.

Sony keeps this tablet pretty close to stock (Vanilla) Android. The tablet is running Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) with plans to be upgraded to 6.0 (Marshmallow) in the near future. Lollipop is dominant throughout most of the UI. Sony's skin is fairly light and smooth. You won't be seeing much hiccups with this bad boy. Even under heavy gaming this tablet runs like a champ.

Sony does bring some neat features to the table. With it's PlayStation integration, this is one of the most fun tablets to use. Being able to play your PlayStation in another room while someone is watching TV where your PlayStation is hooked up is very nice. If you have a PlayStation 4 this should definitely be at the top of your tablet wish list.

Hardware:
With a Snapdragon 810 & 3GB of RAM on board you get a buttery smooth experience on this tablet. Yeah the 810 was plagued by overheating issues a lot earlier this year but this tablet does not have that issue. Under the heaviest of stress it gets a little warm, but still runs cooler then most tablets out phones out there.

Display:
The Z4 comes equipped with a gorgeous 2560x1600 resolution with Sony's Triluminos display technology. They also include their X-Reality engine to bring photos and videos to life. This might not be an OLED display but it sure does look like one. Only in total darkness can you tell that it isn't when you see that the Blacks do bleed just a bit. Before I got my Nexus 6P this wouldn't have bugged me at all, but now I've gotten used to the perfect Blacks from OLED Displays. This is just me nitpicking right here. The display is great.

Battery:
With it being so thin and only having a 6000mAh battery you wouldn't expect to get as much screen on time (SOT) as it gets. On average I get 5-6hrs of SOT depending on how I use the tablet. The standby time is great, this tablet can go for weeks and standby.

Performance:
I use this tablet mostly for Gaming which is the most intense thing you could use a tablet for and it does this job perfectly without any issues. To give you an example of how well it runs. Sometimes I'm playing a game, recording the gameplay, and have a couple of small apps running all at once and I don't get any hiccups. This tablet handles multitasking like a champ. Really do I switch back to an app and have to completely reload the App.

Conclusion:
When you're in the market for a new tablet you have to know what you want it for. If you're like me and you want to game, then this tablet will not let you down. Sony did market it as a productivity tablet along with the keyword, and it works well for that too. I put this tablet through a lot of heavy gaming daily and it never lets me down. With tablets you truly get what you pay for. Like I said before, go big or go home. Tablets aren't like smartphones. They're not as optimized for the most part. This is one of those rare ones that is actually worth buying. II hope this was helpful. If it was, please click that helpful button below it helps me out a ton. Thanks for reading!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19