Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for max > Reviews

Browse

max's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

max RSS Feed (Darwin Australia)

Page: 1 | 2
The Fifth Witness (Haller 4) (Mickey Haller)
The Fifth Witness (Haller 4) (Mickey Haller)

4.0 out of 5 stars THEY DON'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN MICHAEL CONNELLY!!, December 17, 2013
I really do like the Mickey Haller series & this book is no exception. Be great to have another movie too.Yes?
All of MC's charactors are so good you feel your on the whole trip with them & they all come together for a stunning conclusion.
Does "Every Dog Have His Day?
Well read this this book to confirm that theory.
Sooo looking forward to the next Lincoln Lawyer story.~~ No Wait!! I have read it:
'The Gods Of Guilt'. Very different from 'The Fifth Witness', but OH SO GOOD!!
So guys:read and enjoy, I did. Max

Sinister
Sinister
Offered by Penguin Random House Publisher Services
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT READ, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Sinister (Kindle Edition)
This is a. great story from start to finish »»»»» and »»»»»ITS NOT OVER UNTIL THE END!!!! What n amazing cast of characters.

Alex Cross, Run: (Alex Cross 20)
Alex Cross, Run: (Alex Cross 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars My thorts on James Patterson as a writer., March 24, 2013
This is Patterson at his best. 'Alex Cross RUN' has everything the reader has come to expect from this writer, & then some. I'm sure everyone loves the family & dread the thort of ever loosing Nana/ Moma.
I just buy J P's books because he has written then. Don't bother with reviews, can't see the need. I have read EVERYTHING he has written with the exeption of Daniel X. However, I have bought them for young teens.
keep them coming & I will keep on buying.
PS: Would like to see more of Sampson in the Alex Cross stories.
I'm waiting too for more of MAX.

The Hunted
The Hunted

5.0 out of 5 stars Max, May 25, 2012
This review is from: The Hunted (Kindle Edition)
This a great read. Good story line. Interesting charactors. Always a twist at the end...............BUT I WOULD LIKE TO READ ALL of Alan Jacobsons books tho they are not available on kingle in Australia. Please can we fix this

The Book Case (Kindle Single)
The Book Case (Kindle Single)
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars max, May 8, 2012
Do so like your books. Please ; a full length novel soon.! A new john corey would be wonderful. We do like you writing style here Down Under.

A Brewing Storm: A Derrick Storm Short
A Brewing Storm: A Derrick Storm Short

3.0 out of 5 stars max, May 5, 2012
I didn't notice how short this story was when I started it-rather I read it 'cos it was Richard Castle. I did enjoy it and have pre ordered the next two. It's an easy read and I do like D S's charactor. I guess Storm & Shower will get it on.YES?

Forced to Kill (Nathan McBride Series Book 2)
Forced to Kill (Nathan McBride Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Forced To Kill, March 21, 2012
What a ride on the wild side!! Even better than Petersons first Nathen McBride book. Couldn`t put it down. GREAT STORY LINE....GREAT CHARACTORS. Do hope there is another in the works.

First to Kill (Nathan McBride Series Book 1)
First to Kill (Nathan McBride Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars First To Kill, March 19, 2012
What can I say~ I just love the `GUY` books! This is Andrew Peterson first book and I am well into the second. It was an exciting ride with such interestig charactors and relationships. Jack Reacher flying a chopper!! Rambo and the Service Station expolsion!! KEEP THE COMING ANDREW ~ You have a lot of fans.

11th Hour: (Women's Murder Club 11)
11th Hour: (Women's Murder Club 11)

4.0 out of 5 stars 11 th Hour (Womens Murder Club), March 12, 2012
Wow! Another wonderful ride wth Patterson and his Womens Murder Club. It is like meeting up with old friends. Keep them coming James and Maxine cos I KNOW 12 WILL JUST AS EXCITNG

Other Than Murder (Frank Quinn series)
Other Than Murder (Frank Quinn series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Other Than murder, March 2, 2012
Only descovered John Lutz after I got my kindle, now I have read 17, I think that is all of them and all SO good Must be time for another with Fred Carver or Frank Quinn; or beter still both as I love these guys!!

Page: 1 | 2