ARRAY(0xa717e5d0)

Top Reviewer Ranking: 409

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Just a guy RSS Feed (Westchester, NY)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Leviton VRMX1-1LZ 1000W Vizia RF ZWave Universal Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer, White/Ivory/Light Almond
Offered by JMAC Supply
Price: $82.87
9 used & new from $71.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly with my Nexia z wave system, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I used this to control my undercabinet LED kitchen lights. It worked perfectly and paired easily with my Nexia bridge system (although I had to look up the linking instructions online - despite the huge bundle of paper in the box).

It easily dims my LED lights without flickering and it is very responsive to the Z wave commands. I believe it acts as a z wave repeater too. Very happy with this.

Moen S43001 Arris One-Handle Bathroom Faucet, Chrome
Moen S43001 Arris One-Handle Bathroom Faucet, Chrome
Price: $316.35
9 used & new from $305.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice faucet, but valve doesn't have quality feel, April 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was very easy to install. Not clear from the description, but a separate push open/close drain assembly is included. The faucet has nice long water lines - unlike Kohler - so installation was fairly straight forward. Everything went together easily; even through my fairly thick countertop.

There is good pressure and nice airation.

My only complaint is that the valve does not feel very high quality. It doesn't have the heavy duty feel of Kohler faucets. It has a bit of a "click" when it shuts off. Not a "thud."

Otherwise a nice faucet overall. Mine arrived with very little interior packaging (inside the factory box), but mine was undamaged and the chrome has no pits.

Disney Frozen Color Change Elsa Doll
Disney Frozen Color Change Elsa Doll
141 used & new from $38.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Not regulation Barbie size, but my 6YO loves it, April 2, 2014
This is slightly differently sized than my daughter's other Barbie dolls. So, the shoes are not interchangable.

The dress looks nice

Roku 3500R Streaming Stick (HDMI) (2014)
Roku 3500R Streaming Stick (HDMI) (2014)
Price: $49.00
23 used & new from $45.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as other Rokus. Remote only responds 20% of time and wifi reception is weak., April 1, 2014
This is not nearly as good as my other two Roku devices (the very first Roku 1000 and the Roku 2 XD).

Full disclosure - I am a true Roku fan and it pains me to write a negative review about this Roku stick.

The content is fine - generally the same as all Roku content (I don't use games, so can't comment on that).

My gripe is with the remote. It only responds about 20% of the time - and it is only 10 feet from the tv. I can use my iphone with the Roku app just fine, but the remote it pretty much useless. I tried new batteries and I tried re-pairing it with the stick. No improvement. Also, the remote is not IR, so don't expect to be able to use any universal remotes (although some newer RF Harmony models seem to be able to work over wifi - BUT I have not been able to get my Harmony Ultimate to work with the Roku stick yet). Finally, why does the remote have a hard button for Blockbuster? Didn't they go out of business months ago?

Also, this Roku stick seems to have a weaker wifi antenna (or something). My wifi router is only 30 feet away and this starts with a full four dot HD signal, but after watching for about 60 seconds, it drops the signal completely and needs to "try again" to find the network. My first generation Roku 1000 (sitting in the same spot with the same configuration) never had that problem.

This might have some growing pains, so I cannot recommend it at this point.

Tomcat 34532 Mole and Gopher Liquid Repellent, 32-Ounce (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Two To Tango
Price: $19.96
15 used & new from $12.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work., March 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Did not work. We have a groundhog that lives under our deck. He is very active and comes in and out through a hole in a corner of the desk. He has a back door hole another 100 feet away. I followed the instructions and provided a heavy application, especially around (and in) the two holes. 12 hours later, the groundhog was happily going in and out of the same two holes. I actually hooked this up to the hose while he was out sunning himself on the lawn. I sprayed him directly. He didn't seem to care and went back to chomping the grass in the same spot I sprayed.

At the end of my application, there was still a bit of product left in the bottle. So, I dumped it fully concentrated down the hole. No effect whatsoever.

The listing says it was discontinued. I'm not sure sure why, specifically. But this does not work on my groundhog.

CH Hanson 15218 21-Inch Marking Flags, Glo Pink, 100-Pack
CH Hanson 15218 21-Inch Marking Flags, Glo Pink, 100-Pack
Price: $13.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Great flags - Pink = Survey markers, March 28, 2014
Great price and well made. These are pink, which usually means they are survey markers. Of the 100 flags in the package, about 10 were stuck together, but were able to be ripped apart with minimal damage.

The cardboard cylander they come in was nearly impossible to open.

The flags themsleves are top rate - about 3" square and on 21" wires.

Strathwood Adirondack Chair with Cupholder, White
Strathwood Adirondack Chair with Cupholder, White
Price: $119.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and assembly couldn't be easier, March 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This arrives in a HUGE box. Once all the layers of packaging are peeled away, you are left with a collapsed chair that pops open like a beach chair. Two pegs are inserted by hand (no tools) and the thing is locked in its open stance.

It is very comfortable (as all Adirondack chairs are). The arms are wide and flat (great as a semi-cocktail table). There is also a drink holder, but the hole is fairly small, so it is limited.

The white chair arrived with some scuff marks on the backside, but I was able to clean those off. I'm willing to bet you could spray paint this any color you want.

I do not have the ottomon, and I don't think it is necessary. Your legs fall very comfortably to the floor.

GE Lighting 89888 Energy Smart LED 11-watt (60-watt equivalent) 800-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
Price: $16.97
12 used & new from $16.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Operates the same as the 60 watt bulb it replaced, March 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I put this in a standard light and replaced a 60 watt Edison bulb. The color of the light is the same. The dimmer on the light still works fine. There is no buzzing or heat or flickering. It takes - maybe - 0.2 seconds longer to turn on than the old Edison bulb.

This is a really great bulb. You will not be disappointed.

tasc Performance Men's Carrollton Performance Tee, Heather Grey, Large
tasc Performance Men's Carrollton Performance Tee, Heather Grey, Large
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like the feel and cut of this t-shirt, March 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great t-shirt - one of my favorites. It is super soft and wisks away moisture. I ordered a large and it fits me perfectly (I wear a size 40 suit jacket).

My only complaint is the orange writing on the shoulder and back of the neck. It makes this much more of a workout t-shirt than a casual t-shirt I could just wear with jeans.

N'Ice Caps Girls Circle Scroll Print Ski Glove 2-4yrs Purple/Lavender/White
N'Ice Caps Girls Circle Scroll Print Ski Glove 2-4yrs Purple/Lavender/White
Offered by Nice Caps Accessories
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves - run a bit large, March 19, 2014
These are great gloves for my daughter. She really likes them and says they keep her hands warm and dry when playing in the snow. Probably not for sub-zero skiing, but good 20+ degrees F.

As noted, they run fairly large. The 2-4 year size easily fit my six year old (who is normally sized).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20