Profile for Just a guy > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 423

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Just a guy RSS Feed (Westchester, NY)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Post-it Grip Display Rail with Navy Film (GRIPRAIL-HCRNV)
Post-it Grip Display Rail with Navy Film (GRIPRAIL-HCRNV)
Price: $21.72
2 used & new from $21.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Qulity product, but needlessly thick, December 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very nice way to display pieces of paper. You can stick them on top of bottom, but not on the sides. It sticks to the wall using command 3m strips. My only complaint is that the whole thing could be a bit thinner. There really is no reason it needs to be over an inch wide.

Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2 (Black)
Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2 (Black)
Price: $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the case aganst which all other cases should be measured, December 19, 2014
This is, hands down, the best keyboard case - and best case period - for your ipad air 2.

I have this same case on my wife's ipad air and it has connectivity issues. This version (for the ipad Air 2) has a slightly different bluetooth connection and works flawlessly with my ipad air 2.

It adds very little weight and size to the already slim ipad air 2. It is an excellent (quiet) keyboard with fantastic tactile feedback. I use it heavily when traveling and the backlight is great for those times in hotel rooms when I wake up in the middle of the night because of time changes and want to do some work in the dark.

You don't lose the ability to use it as a tablet because the tablet part unhooks from the keyboard with just magnets - thus, leaving you with a nice shell case over your ipad.

It fits easily on every airplane tray table I have used.

The battery lasts forever.

It opens and shuts easily.

It also allows you to have a second bluetooth connection - so you can just hit a button and switch between having the keyboard linked to your ipad or your iphone - all without moving your hands from the keypad - excellent for replying to a quick imessage etc.

This keyboard case completely converts your ipad into a fully function laptop and has absolutely replaced by laptop. I no longer travel with a laptop - only my ipad, iphone and this case. That's all I need.

Buy this. Your only regret will be that you will be constantly asked in meetings where you got it and how it can be purchased.

[Apple MFi Certified] Nexcon® Premium Lightning to USB Cable 3.3ft / 1m for iPhone 6/ 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / mini / mini2, iPad 4th generation, iPod 5th generation, and iPod nano 7th generation (Orange)
Offered by Nexcon, Inc
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well and well made, December 19, 2014
pretty good cable. does what it is supposed to do. The fabric covering seems to help with tangling as it has a bit of a waxy feel to it. The ends are well attached and it fits easily in the hole provided by my Otterbox case.

Chemical Guys SPI_993_16 - Nonsense Colorless & Odorless All Surface Cleaner (16 oz)
Price: $10.10
3 used & new from $3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay cleaner, but streaky on glass, December 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Seems a bit like Windex, but a bit more streaky. I found it left a film on some surfaces, including glass. It worked okay on wood and granite. I tried it on some vinyl outdoor cushions and it did a good job of removing grime, but left behind mildew.

Belkin Sport-Fit Plus Armband for iPhone 6 (Blacktop / Overcast)
Belkin Sport-Fit Plus Armband for iPhone 6 (Blacktop / Overcast)
Price: Click here to see our price
26 used & new from $17.97

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, December 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Comfortable full armband. It has room for an extra credit card and some cash along with your iphone 6 in a slim case. I found this extremely comfortable - even on a very long jog. The only shortcoming is the headphone cord hole is very small. You might need to enlarge it a bit to get larger headphone plugs to pass through. Or just get a bluetooth headset.

G-Cord (TM) Universal Clear Waterproof Case Cover Pouch Dry Bag for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, 5, Galaxy Note 3, 2, S5, S4 S3, HTC One X, Moto X - IPX8 Certified to 100 Feet (Black Lock)
Offered by Cyande Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly - large size fits iPhone 6 in Otterbox case, December 17, 2014
This is a great waterproof case. I bought the large size and it fits everything easily. Including my iphone 6 still in its otterbox case.

The touch works great and you can take photos/videos underwater.

I have not had any issues with it leaking. That said, I can see how getting any dust, dirt, or sand in the seal would cause a leak.

Our practice is to fully charge the phone before leaving the house and put the phone inside this while still in the house. When we get home we rinse the outside of the case off in the sink with fresh water, towel dry, then open it up and remove whatever is inside. If you open/close this at the beach/pool/boat you are asking for trouble.

Under Armour Men's UA ColdGear® Evo Fitted Mock Medium Black
Under Armour Men's UA ColdGear® Evo Fitted Mock Medium Black
Offered by Under Armour
Price: $49.99
7 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 34 degree Spartan Race!, December 16, 2014
Perfect for winter/fall Spartan races!!!

I bought this for the Spartan Fenway race - it was about 34 degrees at racetime. It was perfect (with my team t-shirt over it).

I will use this for skiing too.

SONOS BOOST for Sonos Wireless Network
SONOS BOOST for Sonos Wireless Network
Price: $99.00
11 used & new from $84.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Required for CR100 - no more drop outs, December 16, 2014
I had to get this so that my CR100 controller would work. But I really like how strong my Sonos network is because of it. I only wish this had a line in - which seems like a fairly cheap way to make this product have more appeal.

As I understand it - - if you use your home Wifi, every Sonos speaker needs to be able to reach your wifi router. However, if you use this, only one speaker needs to be able to reach the Sonos Boost - and the other speakers just need to be able to daisy chain their connections. So, each speaker you add acts as a repeater and increases the range of your system.

This does not have any effect on your regular wifi network you use for other wifi devices.

I haven't had a single drop out since I got this.

Sonos Controllers CR100 Wireless control of your Sonos Multi-Room Music System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Still works great - but REQUIRES Sonos Boost - not plain WiFi - to work, December 16, 2014
Crazy outdated and discontinued, but it is great to have a dedicated controller for my Sonos system.

This REQUIRES SonosNet (Sonos Boost) to work. It will not work if your system is just set up over your home WiFi. I got a Sonos Boost and everything works great. Even the album artwork works well. This sits on my kitchen counter and ANYONE can use it - you don't need to have a phone hooked up into the system.

SONOS PLAY:1 Compact Wireless Speaker for Streaming Music (White)
SONOS PLAY:1 Compact Wireless Speaker for Streaming Music (White)
Price: $199.00
19 used & new from $172.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sonos speaker - better sound than Play 3, December 16, 2014
Fantastic speaker. I think it actually sounds a bit better than the Play 3. I would get this instead of a Play 3, but not instead of a Play 5. Sound is full and has decent bass. I have a bunch of Sonos stuff and most of my rooms have these Play 1s - kitchen, dining room, office, etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20