Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Tom Barbour > Reviews

Browse

Tom Barbour's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tom Barbour RSS Feed

AmazonBasics Micro USB Universal Car Charger Compatible with Most Samsung and HTC Android Cell Phones, GPS, and other Portable Devices

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely cheap!, October 24, 2012
I bought it awhile back when it was a lightning deal. I make a decent amount of purchases from Amazon and this one is by far the worst. This item broke after 1 use and never fully charged my phone. I should have spent a few more dollars to get a more reliable product. I guess sometimes saving a buck isn't worth it when it comes to certain electronic-related items! Not only that, they didn't even refund my money!

Dexter: Season 6
Dexter: Season 6
DVD ~ Michael C. Hall
Offered by Expedited Warehouse
Price: $11.76
57 used & new from $4.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Season! Problem with something on the DVD's, August 15, 2012
This review is from: Dexter: Season 6 (DVD)
Dexter Season 6 did not disappoint me at all it was the 2-minute SHOWTIME advertisement that I was forced to watch before every disc. I know two minutes is really short but the fact that I couldn't hit menu, fast forward or skip on a DVD that I purchased was extremely frustrating! I would love to get this fixed for any future viewings.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2012 12:09 PM PDT