Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

MoKo Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7" Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for Amazon New Kindle Fire HDX 7.0 Inch 2013 Generation Tablet, Flower GREEN (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep Feature. WILL NOT Fit Fire HD 7 2012, Fire HD 7 2013 and Fire HD 7 2014)
Offered by BSCstore

5.0 out of 5 stars It works perfect! Love that the Kindle turns off and on ..., September 24, 2014
It works perfect! Love that the Kindle turns off and on when you open and close it. Folding standing works well too.

Wedding Makeover - Girls Games
Wedding Makeover - Girls Games
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves it. Bought the full version ..., August 20, 2014
My little girl loves it. Bought the full version. Kind of pricey but worth it. Wish it didn't always suggest installing other apps.

Kiyoseki Mineral Ceramic 3 In 1 Styler, Flat Iron Plus More
Kiyoseki Mineral Ceramic 3 In 1 Styler, Flat Iron Plus More

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Teenager, December 15, 2011
My stepdaughter loves this straightener! Her other one had broke and when we looked this one up online it was $140! I was super happy when I found it on Amazon for a much lower price.

The Capture of Attu: A World War II Battle as Told by the Men Who Fought There
The Capture of Attu: A World War II Battle as Told by the Men Who Fought There
by Gregory J. W. Urwin
Price: $14.75
33 used & new from $9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 15, 2011
I ordered this book for my husband because there is a section in it about his grandfather. The book arrived quickly and was in perfect condition.

Report From the Aleutians/Hook Down, Wheels Down
Report From the Aleutians/Hook Down, Wheels Down
DVD ~ Maj. Milton Ashkin
25 used & new from $1.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Received quickly, December 15, 2011
I ordered this for my husband for Christmas. The DVD came quickly and looks new. We haven't opened it yet because I haven't given it to him yet.