Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Todd T. Stevenson > Reviews

Browse

Todd T. Stevenson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Todd T. Stevenson "toddtst" RSS Feed (rock springs, wy)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
RBI Baseball 2016 - Xbox One
RBI Baseball 2016 - Xbox One
Price: $19.96
15 used & new from $15.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Really?, April 7, 2016
Why does an awesome "next generation" console like Xbox one with some of the most amazing games to play offer us a Sega Genesis generation game? RBI has the liscence, man up and give us a 20 to 30 gig game experience. lose the one button concept. just do it for next year. Quit being lazy under the rubric of "being true to our game." Who cares? I don't. in fact, don't be true to your game, offer us something better. please.

MLB The Show 16 - PlayStation 4
MLB The Show 16 - PlayStation 4
Price: $59.88
54 used & new from $54.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish i had a PS4.....maybe., April 4, 2016
This is a solid baseball game. Second only to 2k NBa. I don't have a ps4. I wish I did for this game. Well, maybe not. PS4's break easily, I know I guy who has bought about 9 of them. they are the xbox360 of this generation of consoles. That being said, I envy playstation owners who have the ability to play all the major sports titles on their consoles. We xbox owners only have RBI, a coleco-vision type game for a well built console that has superior online capability. too bad I have to sit this one out. Score one for PS4.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2016 6:32 PM PDT

NBA 2K16 - Xbox One
NBA 2K16 - Xbox One
Offered by Karna Shop
Price: $47.00
73 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sick!, Sick!, Sick!, October 9, 2015
This review is from: NBA 2K16 - Xbox One (Video Game)
Okay, I am playing as the Nuggets in Sacramento when the player intro has the floor falling through the ground light show and all kinds of real life crazy graphics and it hit me, is there anything in real life that is NOT in this game? I mean, first I get to upload my own team logos and customize my arena, sounds and uni's. I get to have any player past or present on my team. Game play is tight. sure it is different than '15, and the inside game is harder, but let's face it, the real NBA is changing to a 3 pt. league. That is realism. I have '14, '15, and let me tell you, '16 is the bomb!! I play Myleague, don't go online, and don't play myCareer. I am so happy I got this. At about 45 gigs (abput twice any other sporting title) , this game is sure to delight you. Simply the best. Shaq and Kenny doing pregame, and the halftime is awesome, doubt I will tire of it. Clark, Kevin, and Greg Anthony doing the game. This game rocks, I would give it 6 stars if I could!
****update**** Gameplay is the best the series bar none. This is a wild, fast paced, incredibly realistic NBA rollercoaster of a game. I would give this game 7 stars!

Racing Steering Wheelstand for Original Thrustmaster F458 (Xbox 360 Version), F458 Spider (Xbox One), T80, T100, RGT, Ferrari GT and F430; Original Wheel Stand Pro V2 Stand: Wheel/Pedals Not included
Offered by Wheel Stand Pro
Price: $139.99

F1 2015 (Formula One) - Xbox One
F1 2015 (Formula One) - Xbox One
Offered by META Gaming
Price: $43.98
21 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I likey, August 18, 2015
I love this racing game! First off, a lot of people are complaining about long practice times. What you can do, is once you get a fast lap you think will stand, you can pit and then hit the fast forward on time until the end of the session. The same goes for qualifying laps for the big race on sundays. So all this talk about how long you have to do this or that is overblown, imo. Race day is a kick, and I find the racing mechanics better than Forza 5. And let's be honest, this game was designed to be played with a racing wheel. Try going 50+ laps with a xbox controller. it won't work. Also, I agree the radio guy's voice is hard to hear at first. But you can adjust settings. After awhile, you have no trouble understanding what he is saying. I love the championship mode, as you practice, qualify for pole position, and then race. Each track has its own adjustments, so take advantage of practice, especially if you have parc ferme rules on. Monoco, for example, emphasizes slow speed on turning ability. I just enjoy the set up of the game. True, the game could allow you to design your own driver, and car, and team, and logos, but hey, playability is outstanding! oh, and get a wheel.

Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel - Xbox One
Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel - Xbox One
Price: $99.99
16 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Can understand other complaints about product, August 18, 2015
I got the racing wheel in good order. I can understand why some people are giving this one or two stars. I plugged it in and was set to play Formula 1 2015 when I realized the pedals didn't work, nor the steering. So, I thought " hey, maybe I will try it on the forza games since that is what it was advertised for." Luckily I had forza 2 horizon, so like that was the game which allowed me to connect to my xbox one. So then I went back to F1, and viola! everything is fine now. I also am glad I purchased a racing stand, as this you cannot simply place on your lap and go. The steering is way too tight, so you cannot turn without flipping the racing wheel over. All in all, I am happy, however, but I can understand others.
*****update***** after having this wheel for a couple of weeks, I find that you have to start your xbox up with the wheel. That will program it. If you start your xbox one with the controller and then try using it, it won't program. So that is probably most of the complaints right there. This wheel is awesome, and once the wheel is programmed, then you can go to say, F1, and adjust the racing wheel settings. hope this helps! See you on the race track!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2015 11:57 PM PDT

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Xbox One
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Xbox One
Price: $38.70
74 used & new from $25.93

3.0 out of 5 stars witcher hunt is okay with me., May 24, 2015
this game is just okay. the graphics are solid, some glitches, but nothing to affect game play. The problem with this game is few, I enjoy roaming around and slaying monsters--for awhile. Crafting is made easier, and I appreciate that too. I guess "it's a been there, done that feel to it." it is not revolutionary. I am thinking I should have waited for elder scrolls, which will be twice the size of this game. people say combat feels a bit clunky, it is true, but I feel that critique is overdone. it is okay with me, but anytime you are a slasher, there is only so much you can do. I would have preferred more strategy in killing things. not a bad game at all, just okay.

House Divided: Bridging the Gap in Reformed Eschatology
House Divided: Bridging the Gap in Reformed Eschatology
by Edward J. Hassertt
Price: $14.95
23 used & new from $8.01

1.0 out of 5 stars can see now why Sam Frost left., May 3, 2015
Unfortunately the authors of the book all hold to "Covenant Eschatology" which is a cultic view of the Scripture. While I agree with the authors about the fulfillment of prophecy, I cannot in good conscience recommend this book as I once did. I can see now why Sam Frost left, CE is a system that has nothing to do with the bible and the cross. They believe that the cross was not sufficient to end the law of Moses, and that the apostle Paul and the jewish believers in Christ were still commanded to obey the mosaic covenant until 70 AD. if that shocks you, it should. it is a system devolped by Max King, who himself veered of into all kinds of weird beliefs like "Transmillenialism" and "Comprehensive Grace". CE also teaches that heaven is now, and thereby after we die we enter into the "Prescence of God" it is a hyper form of eschatology that totally redefines grace, sanctification, glorification, etc. if preterism is being held captive by Covenant Eschatology, it still will remain a fringe movement. As a a preterist, I see myself actually having more in common with futurists than this cult. At least, I along with Keith Mathison believe in the centrality of the cross and the importance of having some hope after we die.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2016 9:00 PM PST

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed
Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars as Charles Dickens so aptly put it: Darwinism is ..., October 4, 2014
as Charles Dickens so aptly put it: Darwinism is a tale told by idiots, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2015 10:47 AM PDT

Madden NFL 15 - Xbox One
Madden NFL 15 - Xbox One
Offered by Toy Mine
Price: $15.99
260 used & new from $3.43

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy the hype, August 26, 2014
I'll give the EA madden team an A plus for marketing and buying out online reviews of this game. But the proof is in the pudding. Madden 15 comes in at a paltry 15 GB. compare this to EA UFC at 16 and you get the idea how much the maddenites have spent in devolping this game. by contrast, NBA 2k14 have a whopping 44 GB! The developers (a bunch of 20 somethin rich kids who never played the game) want you to believe that tackle cones, community play calling, and play wheel are what people have wanted for years. the truth? NOBODY cares! Graphically? hmm, not what you think. the crowd is still 60-70k males only, with every 4 or 5 the exact same model. Yep, next gen. you want fumbles and penalties that makes real football the drama it is? won't see it in this game. it's all about looking up what some people have called versus this play. Yea, That is what the fans wanted!! the Commentary is still the same from 2 yrs ago. And how about the "tackle cone in order to make tackling easier"? they had it for years with the tackle assist on settings menu! And how many people cried for a golf arc for punting? And for the love of the game, get rid of the tone dead jim nanz and phil simms with comments like "it is always better to play with the lead" comments. The developers at madden truly do need your wrath. Don't market a 15 GB game, and then tell us how hard you have worked to make this a next-gen. experience. That is both laziness and lying. if you can't make a 50GB game to compete with 2k sports, then, well........you don't deserve my money. period. Thru all the hype, madden still plays, like, well, madden and that is a shame!
***second update*** So let's sum up what is wrong with Madden and could have been easily corrected had EA Orlando got off their rear ends: Gameplay sliders are still broken and need to be fixed. Lack of listening to what fans want like season mode, create a team, gameface, the ability to play has the '67 packers, the 70s steelers, etc. lack of a truly dynamic interactive broadcast system. Broken online gameplay issues. unrealistic gameplay: too many sacks, interceptions, and lame duck QB's who throw like dan marino. lack of living worlds in the crowd. if madden 15 is going to come in at a disgraceful 14.79 gigs (especially unforgivable seeing how much money EA Orlando rakes in every year), they need to spend it on the above, not tackle cones, community play call, etc. designed to attrack new gamers while shafting their loyal customer base. period.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2014 1:08 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4