Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Library Lady > Reviews

Browse

Library Lady's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Library Lady "Amy" RSS Feed (Santa Fe, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ANGVNS Women's Basic Solid Quilted Padding Jacket Vest With Pocket (XL, Black(FBA))
Offered by angvns

4.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, February 5, 2016
I wear large shirts. I usually buy XL outerwear so it fits over heavier clothing. After reading other comments I decided to go up to XXL. I'm glad I did. Arm holes are a little snug.
Quality isn't fabulous - loose threads; inside of one pocket is not sewed correctly so there's a little less room in it. I like the look of it, but nobody's going to think this is a high end product in person.

Saint Anything
Saint Anything
by Sarah Dessen
Price: $8.68
136 used & new from $1.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 26, 2015
This review is from: Saint Anything (Hardcover)
I love this story! It was my favorite summer read of 2015.

In the End (They will still hunt us down)
In the End (They will still hunt us down)
by Demitria Lunetta
Price: $7.51
40 used & new from $3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book in this series, September 26, 2015
Great book in this series. I wasn't sure I was going to like the series, but I liked the main character.

Nine West Women's Bonkers Fashion Sneaker,Silver/Black,7 M US
Nine West Women's Bonkers Fashion Sneaker,Silver/Black,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, February 16, 2015
I have these in black and love them. I was excited to see them in silver! They are very comfortable!

Anker PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger (3rd Generation, Premium Aluminum Power Bank) One of the Most Compact External Batteries, Uses High-Quality Panasonic Cells
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $21.99
3 used & new from $11.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-have item!, August 22, 2014
Loved this on our trip to Walt Disney World. 3 of the 4 members of my family have it & they were well-used! They worked great!

Elegant Decorative Wall Mounted Storage Display Shelf Rack & Earring Organizer
Elegant Decorative Wall Mounted Storage Display Shelf Rack & Earring Organizer
Offered by MyGift
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $17.34

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK., July 20, 2014
Not as nice as I had hoped. It looks cheap and the places to hang earrings are uneven.
It is still functional & holds what I intended it to hold (perfume bottles on shelf & lots of earrings).

Koss CLIPPERGRN Clipper Lightweight Clip-on Stereophone with In-line Volume Control - (GREEN) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earbuds, October 15, 2013
I love these because os the size, color, small carrying case, and fit. I have a very hard time wearing earbuds because they never stay in my ears. I definitely need the over the ear style. They stay in place during my workouts. My kids keep trying to take them because they like them too.

Tua and the Elephant
Tua and the Elephant
Price: $4.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read!, October 15, 2013
What child wouldn't want to have an elephant for a pet? Such a great story and the main character is precious and precocious! You are rooting for her throughout the whole story. Great message that family is there for you and young people are powerful!

Chupacabra (Cryptid Hunters)
Chupacabra (Cryptid Hunters)
by Roland Smith
Price: $16.99
33 used & new from $0.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, October 15, 2013
I love the Cryptid series as a reader, a mom, and an elementary librarian. My son and I both read the series and it i great to have a good story line and great characters to discuss. I love to recommend these books for boys at my school who may not always be willing to step away from their funny books, but the idea of cryptids always appeals to them. The pace is quick and the characters are so appealing. I highly recommend this book and series. Cannot wait for more!

Russell Athletic Women's Reversible Sports Bra Black L
Russell Athletic Women's Reversible Sports Bra Black L

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, July 7, 2013
This sports bra is just what I expected - no more no less. It is just fine for the price. It is sized accurately; it gives one a uniboob, and it is just a good basic sports bra. I am cheap and this works just fine for my workouts - Zumba, elliptical machine, walking, etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4