Profile for L. Miller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Miller RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

Schrodt Faceted Amethyst Hummingbird Feeder
Schrodt Faceted Amethyst Hummingbird Feeder
Offered by Always Brilliant
Price: $33.26
6 used & new from $32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Purple finish stayed, but blue peeled off!, December 5, 2012
Read some of the negative comments before buying. I bought a purple feeder and a blue feeder. The purple feeder is still gorgeous, even after many hand washings and runs through the dishwasher. The blue feeder's blue coating quickly melted off over several runs through the dishwasher. Some other commenters had the opposite experience; the blue stayed blue and the purple melted off. The manufacturer must be getting their glass parts from a couple of different sources or something.

Even without it's blue coloring the feeder works fine, but our hummers seem to prefer the purple colored one.

Moody Pet Fling-Ama-String Cat Toy
Moody Pet Fling-Ama-String Cat Toy
Offered by Number 1 In Service
Price: $25.00
11 used & new from $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Even with it's flaws, and it does have them..., January 26, 2011
Even with the safety and mechanical issues mentioned by other reviewers (thanks for the heads-up!) my cats love this toy. When mom is too tired to play, it's a big help!

I always make sure to turn it off with the string hidden, so it doesn't end up getting chewed off!

If you are looking for another automated toy that you can leave on when you head off to work, check out FroliCat DART TR1 Automatic Rotating Laser Pet Toy on Amazon. I've had mechanical problems with it, but my younger cat, Griffin, LOVES it! She begs to have it turned on, and she talks to it! Big plus - you can set it to stay on for 5, 10, 15 or twenty minutes! Great for animals with separation anxiety!FroliCat DART TR1 Automatic Rotating Laser Pet Toy

Naughty Monkey Women's Detective Boot,Chocolate,8 M US
Naughty Monkey Women's Detective Boot,Chocolate,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fashion Boot, December 2, 2010
This is a sweet little boot that is true to size, and easily accommodates my (about 16") calves. I ordered the chocolate, which is actually a kind of dark mauve/brown/gray in color. This means that it goes well with any of those three color schemes, and even lavender/purple! I don't wear heels every day, but I don't have much trouble walking in these. The loose part of the boot that slides down over the shaft and heel is attached above the heel with a small rectangle of velcro, which doesn't allow for a whole lot of adjustment, but seems to do the job of holding it where it's supposed to ride.

I'm quite pleased with these boots, and would buy them again. Especially for the price!

Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Hilariously Wrong
Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Hilariously Wrong
by Jen Yates
Price: $9.91
246 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars WAY better than I expected!, October 3, 2009
And I was already a fan!

Everyone that I have shared this book with has been enthralled by the magic, the wonder that is Cakewrecks. To the point of my having to ask for my book back several times.

Buy several copies. You'll need them!