Profile for J. Abrams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Abrams RSS Feed (T.H. IN. USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Talking To A Stranger
Talking To A Stranger
Price: $0.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Altered from the original vinyl:, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Talking To A Stranger (MP3 Music)
I don't understand why some parts of these Mp3 downloaded songs are altered from the originals, but when you have no other choice to hear it again, I guess this will have to do.

Sigma Nitelite For Computer
Sigma Nitelite For Computer
Offered by Bike Towne
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $7.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Took awhile to position it, but does the job:, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Sigma Nitelite For Computer
When I opened the box, I initially thought it was toylike. After several hours trying to position the Nitelite and moving the computer around for the exact aiming, it worked. There is no auto turnoff for the light, so you must remember to push the tiny button to save the battery life. Riding at night In the city, the lamp did not perform well, but riding in complete darkness is when you realize the needed potential of this nitelite. I just hope that the rubber shock bands that it comes with will last as long as the lite itself. I believe that this is the only dashlite of this kind for speedo's and computers that do not illuminate by itself.

Audio Advantage Micro USB Sound Card
Audio Advantage Micro USB Sound Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional audio from this device:, March 18, 2014
If you can still find this USB audio device, buy it. You will not be disappointed with the analog or digital output coming from this little wonder. I sold my laptop with this included and now I can't replace it from Amazon. I thought something like this would be available forever but I was wrong.

Kenda Schwinn S-7 Wire Bead Tire, 26 x 1-3/4-Inch
Kenda Schwinn S-7 Wire Bead Tire, 26 x 1-3/4-Inch
Offered by Niagara Cycle Works
Price: $13.72
5 used & new from $12.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Great road tire:, March 18, 2014
Be carefull when ordering these tires as they are for the Schwinn S7 rims from yesteryear and will not fit todays regular 26" rims. Anyone rebuilding an older Schwinn will love these tires as a replacement

Mandré
Mandré
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Waited years for this album to be released:, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Mandré (MP3 Music)
Although still not available on CD, I have waited a long, long time for this album to be released. I am ordering right away to review if it sounds any better than the vinyl LP. I have purchased and downloaded many Mp3 releases that I was disappointed with because they were cut short and remastered terribly. I hope this one proves to be worth the value sonically.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2014 11:22 AM PDT

TMS Universal 3" CNC Round Motorcycle Scooter ATV dirt bike bar end side mirrors for Honda Kawasaki Suzuki Honda Yamaha Ducati KTM Harley Davidson BMW Victory Indian Aprilia Buell Triumph
Offered by eRiver
Price: $12.48
13 used & new from $12.48

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great set of mirrors:, March 18, 2014
I see these blind spot mirrors on the internet anywhere from $12.99 to $80.00 for a matched pair. These are real glass and are very clear. They are also billet aluminum as opposed to ABS plastic. I cannot see a difference in quality from the expensive mirror sets, so I went with these and they are a great set of mirrors. Use a set of handle bar grips that are open on both ends so the allen head connection disappears into the grip, simply Beautiful.

KMC 415hnp 1/2x3/16 Chain Fat Nickle-plate Silver
KMC 415hnp 1/2x3/16 Chain Fat Nickle-plate Silver
Offered by BikeWorldUSA
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $12.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful chain, too short for anything:, March 18, 2014
Will not fit a trike or large sprocket on a bike without adding links. Looking for a short piece and a chrome masterlink to lengthen is almost impossible. So I eventually had to buy two chains to put together to make it usefull, but now I have two masterlinks on it, and for that reason I give this chain two stars. Too bad though, 'cause this is a beautiful chain from KMC.

Bell Spider Bike Flasher (Red)
Bell Spider Bike Flasher (Red)
Offered by MidAtlantic Merchant
Price: $7.37
18 used & new from $6.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Bell Spider Bike Flasher Review, December 25, 2011
I see alot of negative reviews for this tail light, but for a ten dollar flasher this lamp is great. The light wraps around to the sides as a marker lamp so no side reflectors are needed. Can be clipped to your belt around your pockets if needed. I can't imagine the lens cover falling off like others say, it really snaps hard in place. May not be as powerful as the more expensive tail lights, but this is how it achieves it's long battery life. Fully weatherproof and rubberized switch seems to work everytime. The plastic bar clamp mount is strong and will fit most any bike bar with little modification. The rider reviews here must ride very hard. Perhaps some simple clear tape on the battery case sides will prevent opening on tuff roads. I use rechargable "AAA" batteries to keep the expense low and never ride more than a couple of hours anyway. I bought three of them for my road bike and tricycle and so far no problems.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2012 6:12 AM PDT

Emgo 14-34451 1/4" Glass Fuel Filter
Emgo 14-34451 1/4" Glass Fuel Filter
Offered by Powersport Superstore
Price: $10.57
14 used & new from $8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong clamps for fuel filter., December 23, 2011
This fuel filter in itself is a work of art. It is a miniature version of the same filter I used on my sports cars. But the clamps that came with them are for much larger fuel line hose, 1/4" inch clamps is what I really needed. So I had to look for smaller screw type clamps to fit the 1/4" ID hose. The glass chrome filter is supplied with an extra cartridge element to exchange when the first one becomes clogged. This is a plus. Overall the cosmetic look of the glass EMGO with other chrome bike engine parts is very appealing. I would get another one when needed.

LUMINA 200 Headlight Black
LUMINA 200 Headlight Black
Price: $9.93

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain for under ten bucks.., December 20, 2011
I checked out reviews at random on Amazon, but before I ordered one of these lights I needed some batteries. So I rushed to Walmart to get them and there was the "Bell" lamp right next to the display. It was exactly the same price so I bought it. There is some confusion on the type of batteries that this bike light uses. Some ad's say four Triple 'AAA', some say two Double 'A' and mine needs three 'AAA' batteries. They are not included with the purchase of the light. This light will fit any bar you have on your bike. I used a piece of heater hose razored to exact size under the big clamp to replace the rubber straps that came with the light to install on my skinny handlebars. This light will temporarily blind you if you look directly into it. I can't imagine anything brighter. It is completely weatherproof and the batteries are held in by a single screw. There is no way it will fall off even if you hit a brick wall. I immediatly went back and purchased the "Bell" spider tail light that has the same durable construction. Both of these lights have 180 degree illumination so side markers are not needed to be seen from the sides. For twenty bucks my 50 year old two wheel road bike is safe as can be for night riding and this is where the real value sets in. Bell has been around for a long time, so get some now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4