Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for rikfxsts > Reviews

Browse

rikfxsts' Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rikfxsts "rikfxsts" RSS Feed (Eastern PA)

Page: 1 | 2
Orbit 62100 Yard Enforcer Motion Activated Sprinkler
Orbit 62100 Yard Enforcer Motion Activated Sprinkler
Price: $69.97
19 used & new from $62.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Support! This thing really works well., March 19, 2016
Had a small issue with sprinkler head not changing spraying in reverse direction. Orbit Customer Service is fantastic! They got me a new sprinkler head in days. Turns out, the original had a small piece of plastic broken off. This sprinkler shoots/detects from quite a distance. I am confident it will keep the deer/cats,etc. out of my gardens! The sprinkler easily shot 30 feet and ran a very quick sweep.

The Resurrection of Love: Chronicles of Eternity V
The Resurrection of Love: Chronicles of Eternity V
Price: $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed so far, March 14, 2016
I really enjoyed the first four books in this series. I am more than half way through this one, and unsure if I will waste my time finishing it. So far, it has little to do with the other books in the series. I'm hoping it is a slow starter, and will get better. If so, I will revisit my review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2016 2:12 PM PDT

DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with build in Microphone Smart Phones and Mp3 Players (Red)
Offered by DKNIGHT INC

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but mighty, August 9, 2015
Small in size, but big in sound. Charge lasted about 5 hours at full volume. Distance from phone was about 20ft before it starts cutting out. Good price.

Caravan Canopy 10 X 20-Feet Domain Carport, White
Caravan Canopy 10 X 20-Feet Domain Carport, White
Price: $113.49
31 used & new from $70.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for shade, Light and easy to assemble, September 4, 2014
Used it once for a party. Easy to assemble, and sturdy enough to use for shade. I would not leave this up for the long term. This is great for the price, and lightweight.

Ultra-Web Cartridge Filter for Wet or Dry Pickup
Ultra-Web Cartridge Filter for Wet or Dry Pickup
Price: $16.16
136 used & new from $15.35

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great, but are not HEPA filters, September 4, 2014
I have two. I rinse them out with a hose, when they get clogged with dust. As one is air drying on a shelf, I use the other. These work great, but are not HEPA filters. If I am using very fine dust, like drywall, I use a filter Bag.

Weber 7553 Premium Cover for Weber Genesis Gas Grills
Weber 7553 Premium Cover for Weber Genesis Gas Grills
6 used & new from $159.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second cover, December 17, 2013
The last one I owned survived for about 5 years. My grill remains outside, exposed to the elements, year round. This cover finally cracked/dry rotted, and had to be replaced. It survived numerous snowfalls, Hurricane Sandy, heat waves, etc.

I don't think you can ask much more from a cover. I purchased a second one, without hesitation. It breathes as well, and keeps my grill dry. Easy on/easy off.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2013 6:46 AM PST

IOGEAR Universal Ethernet to Wi-Fi N Adapter for Home or Office GWU627 (Black)
IOGEAR Universal Ethernet to Wi-Fi N Adapter for Home or Office GWU627 (Black)
Offered by Electronic Express
Price: $32.65
121 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and works well, December 17, 2013
It's about half the size of a deck of cards. I set it up manually, through the web browser, and used it to connect a number of devices that had ethernet ports, but no wireless (Printers, network switch, BreakingPoint Storm). This thing connected quickly in many areas of my house (Garage, basement) which are furthest from the Wireless Access Point. I will try it on my TV, one of these days. Highly recommended.

Forum Novelties Men's Plus Size Fruit Cake Novelty Christmas Sweater, Multi, X-Large
Offered by goHastings
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Won First Prize at an Ugly Sweater Contest, December 17, 2013
Sweater was a little large, but I don't like tight Sweaters. In fact, I don't like sweaters at all! You can see this thing from across the room. I won first prize at the party. Sweater is good quality, and I hope to get a few more laughs out of it in the future.

ASICS Men's GT-2000 Running Shoe,Black/Brilliant Blue/Lime,10 4E US
ASICS Men's GT-2000 Running Shoe,Black/Brilliant Blue/Lime,10 4E US

4.0 out of 5 stars Look and feel great, October 23, 2013
I only wore these for two - 5 mile runs. So far, so good. I have been a fan of asics for several years.

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
What a lousy game for $7.00. This game is a piece of junk. This game is terrible. If you get this for your kindle fire, you can not even start a game and get people to join it. You can't even get any updates. I want a full refund of my money. Do not make the same mistake I did.

Page: 1 | 2