Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Brandi > Reviews

Browse

Brandi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brandi RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Learning Resources Goodie Games Cookie Shapes
Learning Resources Goodie Games Cookie Shapes

3.0 out of 5 stars This is really cute and my 4 year old is ..., September 4, 2015
This is really cute and my 4 year old is really enjoying it but two of the games, green and yellow cards do not have the full alphabet. Random letters are missing, weird! And they are the fundimental games. If these were complete I would give it a 5 star.
Comment Comment | Permalink

COOKING DASH 2016
COOKING DASH 2016

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but frustrating, September 4, 2015
This review is from: COOKING DASH 2016 (App)
I have always loved the cooking dash games but I am frustrated to find that this version is just a money pit! You have to purchase gold to get the 5 stars and there seems to be no way to win gold without first buying gold so you can get your five stars. Even the upgrades you need a ton of gold to update. Frustrating I just want to play the game! I also hate the supplies thing makes it so you can only play five levels whether you win or loose and then you have to either pay for more or wait 30 min. I wish they would just charge for the full game and let you play!

Dynomite
Dynomite

3.0 out of 5 stars loved original, June 10, 2015
This review is from: Dynomite (App)
This game is a lot of fun I just wish there was an option to buy without adds and it included the puzzle adventure the the computer version and not just the stomp play mode.

ChoreMonster
ChoreMonster

3.0 out of 5 stars like this app for tracking reward points, March 26, 2015
This review is from: ChoreMonster (App)
Ok so this app has tons of potential! My problem with it is just small things. I wish there were more options for chore scheduling, because I have more then one child and they alternate chores every three weeks, so I will have to go in and change their main chores every week. Also most of the time the screens overlap each other, so if I am in the dashboard reviewing their marked chores you can see the chore list behind it which makes it very difficult to see the words, it is not the only time it does that. On the kids chore list it will show the chore and the monster spin wheel or the rewards screen at the same time.
Pros: love the idea! The graphics are cute, you can set your own point system, add chores, add your own pictures. this has helped me to manage all of my kids activities, hygiene, school work and chores! I will give it a better rating when the glitches are fixed, even with them it is completely worth it! I would also like to know how to get a version with no adds!
I wish they had a contact the seller option to discuss these kinds of things!

Handy Note Pro
Handy Note Pro
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars good notebook, March 25, 2015
This review is from: Handy Note Pro (App)
The notebook is good but it is frustrating that there is only one of the app packs available for it on Amazon. If they were all available it would be a better score

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings [feat. Sarah McLachlan]
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings [feat. Sarah McLachlan]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 5, 2015
Love this combo!

iAnder iPad mini 4 Screen Protector - Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPad mini 4 , 0.3mm thickness / 2.5D Rounded Edge / Industry 12H Hardness with Oleophobic Coating
Offered by iAnder
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love this keyboard!, February 5, 2015
Love this little keyboard! Works great with my kindle fire hd 7" 2014 model! It is the same size as the tablet but thinner. Is is metal and the keys are of nice quality! Love

Lifeworks The Mag Book 360 - Universal Magnetic Swivel Folio Case for 7/8 Tablets (Black)
Price: $27.82
6 used & new from $6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars really like, February 5, 2015
I really like this case for my kindle hd 7" 2014. I would say the only thing I don't really like is the elastic closer. It would be so much nicer if it had magnetic closer and if it had the sleep option. I love that it is so easy to put my tablet in and out of it though. I like to game and hate the bulky cases so that fact that it comes out so easy is awesome.

i.Trek Clamp Mount with universal tablet holder for iPad 2 3 4 Air 2 Mini Amazon Kindle HD HDX Samsung Galaxy Tab and tablet up to 10.2 inch screen

5.0 out of 5 stars love this!, February 5, 2015
Love this thing! It works really well on my stroller (contour options LT) which had a large handle. It does not work quite as well on thin shopping cart handles but works ok. I love it! With two small children I really need my hands free and to not worry about dropping my 7" tablet. I have a kindle hd 7" and it works great! It does have a protective silicone case on it. But it works without it as well.

Skip-Bo
Skip-Bo
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars fun but needs some updates, February 5, 2015
This review is from: Skip-Bo (App)
I really love this game I would give it five stars if there was a pass and play option. I also have not been able to connect to Facebook. Good graphics and plays well on my 2014 kindle fire hd 7"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5