Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for A. M. Lighter > Reviews

Browse

A. M. Lighter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. M. Lighter "renaissance woman" RSS Feed (Netherlands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ohuhu Gel 3D Padded Bicycle Cycling Underwear Shorts Pant for Men Women, Black (2XL)
Offered by Ohuhu Direct
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty comfortable, but the front is disconcertingly thick and ..., June 24, 2015
I've only been on a couple of rides so far, so they're not yet broken in. The chamois is a little different than what I'm used to, but I'm more accustomed to tri shorts so this is a lot of padding. It's pretty comfortable, but the front is disconcertingly thick and seems to get in my way a bit. The legs rode up more than I hoped they would, but maybe I'll try a size up next time. I do love the breathability and the fact that they give me the ability to wear regular shorts riding. The length is great -- short enough not to show under mid-length shorts.

Avery Nonstick Heavy-Duty EZD Reference View 2 Inch Navy Blue Binder (79802)
Avery Nonstick Heavy-Duty EZD Reference View 2 Inch Navy Blue Binder (79802)
Price: $5.99
35 used & new from $4.19

4.0 out of 5 stars It'll do., June 24, 2015
Stood up to being slung about by my students in uncautious ways for many months. I wish the rings didn't get bent out of shape so readily, but that's the universal problem with binders.

Bell 2014 Sweep Road Cycling Helmet (Matte Black/Orange/Blue Talon - L)
Bell 2014 Sweep Road Cycling Helmet (Matte Black/Orange/Blue Talon - L)
Offered by Bicycle Outfitters Indy
Price: $58.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, June 24, 2015
I'm pretty thrilled with this helmet. I wasn't sure about the bright orange, but the colors are more subtle and matte in person than they looked to me in the picture. I also love the shape of it, which is more rounded from front to back than elongated. The fit is great for my apparently huge noggin, and on my first couple of rides I can't believe the difference in ventilation from my old helmet. It's a win.

Lux Accessories Pave Crystal Hamsa Evil Eye Peace Sign Infinity Bead Arm Candy Bracelet BFF Best Friends Set
Offered by Lux Accessories
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set., June 24, 2015
My teenager loves these. They don't look as cheap as the price made me worry they would; in fact, they're really cute with a great contrast of materials and colors. They've lasted for several months with almost constant wear, so that's a thumbs up.

Incipio DualPro SHINE for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Silver/ Black
Incipio DualPro SHINE for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Silver/ Black
Offered by MobileRush
Price: $14.49
7 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case., June 24, 2015
I got this to replace my first, identical one that lasted me two and a half years. Looks great, very durable, great price.

Jomaxzon Bluetooth Headset Universal Bluetooth Headphone for Apple iPhone 6/5s/5c/5, iPhone 4s/4, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3, LG, PC Laptop, and Other Bluetooth Device - Black
Offered by JomaxzonDirect
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars You, too, can learn Chinese., June 15, 2015
Seems to be working just fine, and I like the additional earpiece that can convert this into headphones. My only gripe right now? It's a bit disconcerting to have Chinese spoken in my ear whenever a call comes in or I go in or out of bluetooth range, and I'm not finding instructions in the poorly translated manual for changing to English. Fun ways to learn a foreign language?

----
Update: I'm leaving this at a 4 because the seller provided fantastically responsive customer service, and I think the headset functioned well and was comfortable to wear. However, even following the instructions to the letter (and trying several modifications), I never could get it to switch languages. Had to return it.

Experience Passport: 45 Ways to Broaden Your Horizons
Experience Passport: 45 Ways to Broaden Your Horizons
by Alex Egner
Edition: Diary
Price: $9.95
46 used & new from $3.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes., May 5, 2015
Neat book with unusual ideas for experiences that even an eclectic young adult hasn't thought of. Some take little time, and some are ongoing projects. Some are solo, introverted sorts of tasks while others require going out and socializing. Pretty cool mix.

Friction Blouse Tree (Black/Chrome) (2 pack)
Friction Blouse Tree (Black/Chrome) (2 pack)
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., May 5, 2015
For anyone with limited closet space these are a godsend. They are vastly more durable than the plastic version I had before these. I've had one for almost five years now and even with frequent use the wear is minimal.

Nsstar 6pcs Kid Children Roller Bicycle Bike Skateboard Extreme Sports Bogu Protector Guards Pads Sport Protective Gear Safety Pad Safeguard Knee Elbow Wrist Support Pad Set (Style 1:Pink)
Offered by NSSTAR

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless junk., April 26, 2015
You will NOT save money on this set, so do not waste your money on this junk. The best thing I can say about this is that it came with all the pieces in the picture in a netting bag that can be used for storage. One kneepad strap was attached by only one corner right out of the bag, and the material of another strap was already unraveling. The material is extremely cheap, almost devoid of padding, so it's almost impossible to get them fitted securely to a child of any size. Just go get the real pads so you don't spend more than you would have otherwise by trying out these pointlessly inadequate ones.

Harmon B Model Aluminum Trumpet Wow-Wow Mute
Harmon B Model Aluminum Trumpet Wow-Wow Mute
Offered by My Music Life
Price: $33.99
9 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a great price, January 27, 2015
Great quality at a great price. Turned my son's trumpet into at least three different instruments, and is so much fun that it doubled his practice time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5