Profile for KayNitemare13 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KayNitemare13 RSS Feed

Mortal Kombat: Kollector's Edition - Playstation 3
Mortal Kombat: Kollector's Edition - Playstation 3
Offered by Global Nomad
Price: $99.68
29 used & new from $39.13

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, March 12, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered this for myself. I am a HUGE Mortal Kombat fan :) I ordered the collection, I love the bookends, the video game was awesome! I recommend this for anyone who is a big MK fan.

Tekken (Blu-ray + DVD)
Tekken (Blu-ray + DVD)
DVD ~ Kelly Overton
Price: $13.04
39 used & new from $6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my boyfriend, March 12, 2012
This review is from: Tekken (Blu-ray + DVD) (Blu-ray)
Great condition and my boyfriend love this movie :)Quick shipping and the price was cheap! The movie was good and it had a good storyline, I cant wait for part 2 if it's possible!

Sony 4 GB Flash Memory Card SF4N4/TQ (Black)
Sony 4 GB Flash Memory Card SF4N4/TQ (Black)
Offered by Wall Street Photo
Price: $9.95
11 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Camera, March 12, 2012
Great! A lot of memory added to my camera! People should buy this since it is a good price and cheap!

California Exotics Black Orchid Masturbator
California Exotics Black Orchid Masturbator
Price: $14.99
23 used & new from $6.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my boyfriend, March 12, 2012
I got this a long time ago for my boyfriend as a silly gift for Valentine's Day and he did enjoy it the first time but then it wasn't as useful and it wasn't enjoyable product. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

2x Sony CyberShot DSC-T99 DSC-T110 Digital Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector, no cutting is required! Exact fit and satisfaction guaranteed!
Offered by Boho Tronics (Proudly Ships From the USA)
Price: $2.36
2 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, March 12, 2012
Perfect size for my camera and great protection when I use the touchscreen (my fingerprints won't touch it and it won't be scratched :))

Barron's Nursing School Entrance Exams, 4th Edition
Barron's Nursing School Entrance Exams, 4th Edition
by Corinne Grimes
Price: $12.34
92 used & new from $0.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for Nursing Program, March 12, 2012
I ordered this cause it was part of a study guide for me to take an Admission Exam at Mount St. Mary (Nursing Program) - I love this book, very helpful and recommend to anyone who is studyig to become a nurse. :)

Audio CD-ROMs for Dennerll/Davis' Medical Terminology: A Programmed Systems Approach, 10th
by Jean Tannis Dennerll
Edition: CD-ROM
Price: $75.74
33 used & new from $2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, March 12, 2012
This book is helpful but the class I took is extremely hard. I ended up dropping it but this book will help you understand it better if you study enough :)

Parfumologie Us Marines Corps devil Dog Cologne Spray for Men, 3.4 Ounce
Parfumologie Us Marines Corps devil Dog Cologne Spray for Men, 3.4 Ounce
Offered by Rush Industries
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $17.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, March 12, 2012
I got this for my friend, Chris (who is currently serving in the Marines) as a birthday gift. He love it and says it smell great! This is a good product for men who are in the Marines or even just civilians too! :)

Hoven Ritz Sunglasses, Guch/Grey, One Size
Hoven Ritz Sunglasses, Guch/Grey, One Size
Offered by The Green Room
Price: $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my boyfriend, March 12, 2012
This review is from: Hoven Ritz Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I got this for my boyfriend for our 2 years anniversary. Quick shipping and the product was not broken and handled with great care! It look awesome and I know he will love it when I give it to him on the 24th!

Neca Nightmare Before Christmas Plush inches Oogie Boogie inches  Head Pillow
Neca Nightmare Before Christmas Plush inches Oogie Boogie inches Head Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my Best Friend, March 12, 2012
I got it today and I love it!! I ordered this for my best friend as a early birthday gift. We are both big fans of "Nightmare Before Christmas" :) I know she will love it when I give it to her this week. It is a great product, brand new, great lime green color for Oogie Boogie. I will order one myself next month!