Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for mela > Reviews

Browse

mela's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mela RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Soft French Terry Nursing Sleep Bra for Maternity / Breastfeeding (Medium, 2 Pack, Black/Nude)
Offered by Kindred Bravely
Price: $35.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and customer service!, May 23, 2016
These bras are amazingly soft and comfortable! The nude one runs smaller than the black, so I had to contact the company to request an exchange. Their customer service is amazing, and I was told not to bother returning the small garment. She recommended that I pass it along to another mom instead and sent me out a larger size for myself. I'll definitely purchase from Kindred Bravely again!

OxGord Airline Approved Pet Carriers w/ Fleece Bed For Dog & Cat - Large, Soft Sided Kennel - 2016 Newly Designed Model, Shamrock Green
Offered by Won Lane
Price: $26.95
3 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The unwind and bind zipper is a godsend. This ..., June 16, 2015
The unwind and bind zipper is a godsend. This helped keep my high-anxiety kitty calm during a vet visit and hour-long drive during a recent move. This is a well-made carrier, though not as roomy as our other, more traditional hardshell carrier. I would buy again.

SmartCat Perch for the Ultimate Scratching Post
SmartCat Perch for the Ultimate Scratching Post
Price: $17.79
7 used & new from $16.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay with modifications, June 16, 2015
I used a staple gun to secure the velcro straps in place (acting off of other's reviews about the low quality). You shouldn't have to do that, but the product is great with that one exception. It slides on the post easily, and my cats love to sit on the perch and stare out the window.

Redmond Earthpaste Toothpaste, Lemon Twist, 4 Ounce
Redmond Earthpaste Toothpaste, Lemon Twist, 4 Ounce
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $6.93
74 used & new from $1.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your usual toothbrushing experience, but effective and yummy!, June 16, 2015
This paste is NOT meant to foam. You do not need foam to effectively clean your teeth! The taste is wonderful, and I find this to be a long-lasting product if you use a pea-size amount as recommended. This paste offers a very different experience when compared to traditional foamy toothpaste, but if you use it with your expectations reasonably set I think you'll be pleased.

Organic Island Deodorant with Probiotics - 2.5 oz Natural Deodorant Cream
Organic Island Deodorant with Probiotics - 2.5 oz Natural Deodorant Cream
Offered by Island Deodorant
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Customer Service - Still trying to make this product work for me...., April 10, 2015
I'm giving this product five stars because of the customer service received. I got an email from Island Deodorant a couple weeks after my purchase to see how everything was working out. I was thankful to hear from them, because I hadn't really been having the best results. I sent off my response and got a reply quickly thereafter. The company refunded my money and gave me some feedback regarding the issues I had been having. I was floored! I didn't ask for a refund, but their response has garnered this five-star review AND my willingness to keep trying to make this deodorant work for me. I'll pass on a tip for other customers to try: If the scent of this product isn't to your liking, try mixing in a few drops of essential oil. I plan on trying this ASAP! Moral of the story...try Island Deodorant. You can't go wrong with that kind of service.

EDIT 6/16/15: I can now report that this deodorant definitely does WORK! It effectively stops B.O. from becoming an issue and one application lasts me about 24 hours!! This is the first and only natural deodorant to work that well for me. One caveat, though, is that I do sometimes develop a slight rash from the product--especially when I wear clothing that rubs under my arm. I believe the culprit is the baking soda, which is a bit abrasive. However, all natural deodorant creams use baking soda, so this is something I just have to live with.

Rtgs Micro LED 60 Super Bright Warm White Color Indoor and Outdoor String Lights Battery Operated on 20 Ft Long Green Color Ultra Thin String Wire with Automatic Timer and 8 Functions [NEWEST VERSION] + 100% RTGS Products Satisfaction Guarantee
Offered by RTGS Products.
Price: $8.95
3 used & new from $6.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and Whimsical Lights, January 24, 2015
These are much brighter than you'd expect! I love the ability to shape the wire around whatever surface you choose. The variety of displays is also nice (twinkle, wave, pulse, etc). I will be buying more of these (next time with the white wire). Happy with this purchase!

TRIXIE Pet Products Tunnel Self Feeder for Cats
TRIXIE Pet Products Tunnel Self Feeder for Cats
Price: $17.99
17 used & new from $12.81

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Purchase for my Two Cats, January 24, 2015
This works great to slow down my two cats when eating their portion of dry kibble. We feed them a combo of wet and dry. I'd feed solely wet food if I could afford it, but this helps keep my cats from gorging on the dry and also prevents them from yacking up their food. This little device has helped my cats conserve their rations, which means they don't wake me up quite as early in the morning! A great purchase.

Choice Organic Chai Spice Tea, 20 Count Box
Choice Organic Chai Spice Tea, 20 Count Box
Price: $11.15

5.0 out of 5 stars The best CHOICE!, January 24, 2015
Delicious tea and I feel safer drinking organic tea with no artificial or "natural" flavors. This tea is tasty and good for you!

Petcurean 815260000796 Go! Fit and Free Gf Chicken/Tk/Dk Cat 4-Pound
Petcurean 815260000796 Go! Fit and Free Gf Chicken/Tk/Dk Cat 4-Pound
Price: $21.99
6 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy and Happy Cats thanks to this food, January 24, 2015
A great, healthy, low-carb option for my kitties. I appreciate the company's transparency. Go to their website to view an info sheet regarding nutrition and guaranteed analyses for their products. Great choice for my furbabies!

Logitech K360 Wireless USB  Keyboard, Desktop Keyboard (Glossy Black)
Logitech K360 Wireless USB Keyboard, Desktop Keyboard (Glossy Black)
Price: $24.89
93 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Keyboard (Bought one for home and work!), January 24, 2015
I use this keyboard at work and love it because I don't have to stretch as far to reach my mouse next to it. This has spared me some pain while at my work station. Loved it so much I bought another for my home. I really appreciate its compact size and the fact that it includes a 10-key pad, which I consider a necessity. Very pleased with this purchase!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3