Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Crystal Moreno > Reviews

Browse

Crystal Moreno's Profile

Customer Reviews: 101

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal Moreno RSS Feed (Thousand Palms, CA, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Serving Crazy with Curry
Serving Crazy with Curry
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheery but a great book, May 27, 2016
Read one book by the author and had to read another - I was not disappointed. I love the characters and how deeply you get to know them. You feel their pain and happiness. Great story of a family with real issues and how they survive them while becoming a stronger family.

Columbia Boy's Silver Ridge Long Sleeve Shirt (Youth), Fossil, XX-Small
Columbia Boy's Silver Ridge Long Sleeve Shirt (Youth), Fossil, XX-Small
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $35.00

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, March 27, 2016
Too stiff. My son won't wear it because it's uncomfortable.

AmazonBasics Microfiber Sheet Set - Queen, Olive
AmazonBasics Microfiber Sheet Set - Queen, Olive
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These sheets are amazing!!!, March 26, 2016
They are super soft and great quality! I was skeptical with such a low price but I will be buying a set in every color! I love bed sheets and am always looking for soft and comfy sheets, these fit the bill perfectly! Highly recommended!

Lansinoh Latchassist Nipple Everter
Lansinoh Latchassist Nipple Everter
Price: $7.17
34 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It gently sucks out your nipple and, January 22, 2016
This is such a big help when your nipples decide to hide and invert themselves! I bought this a few weeks into breastfeeding my first child and I just added it to my baby registry so I have one right from the beginning with baby #2. It gently sucks out your nipple and, in doing so, starts the flow of milk to entice your little one to drink. Highly recommended!

Reusable Fabric Halloween Trick or Treat Bag (Pack of 12)
Reusable Fabric Halloween Trick or Treat Bag (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and cute buy!, November 16, 2015
These were adorable and great quality! Much larger than I expected but perfect for trick or treating. Used them to make treat bags for my son's preschool class. Would definitely but them again.

Eco-Fill 2.0 Deluxe for Keurig K-Cup Brewers  2.0, K300, K400, K500 Series
Eco-Fill 2.0 Deluxe for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 2.0, K300, K400, K500 Series
Price: $14.95
13 used & new from $8.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job..., November 16, 2015
I prefer making my own k cups rather then spending a fortune on expensive, one use, ones. This pod allows me to do that but my only compliant is that a few coffee grounds get through. It's not a significant amount that makes me not want to use the product but I don't drink that last sip of coffee unless I want a gritty experience.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2015 4:09 PM PST

Duck & Goose, 1, 2, 3
Duck & Goose, 1, 2, 3
by Tad Hills
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.05
156 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great visual for little number learners..., November 4, 2015
This review is from: Duck & Goose, 1, 2, 3 (Board book)
We love the duck and goose series! My two year old son loves reading this book to me.

The Good Dinosaur World of Dinosaurs
The Good Dinosaur World of Dinosaurs
Offered by J3B Variety
Price: $10.99
42 used & new from $6.92

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute movie characters..., October 28, 2015
These dinosaurs are great but don't expect high quality. They are very cheap, flimsy, plastic but my three year old loved them. If you don't care about having the Good Dinosaur characters, then I recommend picking up a generic bag of little dinosaurs at the dollar store.

The Good Dinosaur Small Figure, Arlo, Libby & Buck
The Good Dinosaur Small Figure, Arlo, Libby & Buck
3 used & new from $8.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money..., October 28, 2015
These dinosaurs are super cute but fall apart easily. Just from trying to get them out of the package, heads and limbs kept popping off. The parts are easy to pop back on but they fall off easily. If the dinosaurs won't be played with then they are great but if they will be played with, be prepared for frustration and missing pieces.

Volcom Junior's Suns Up Dress, Sandy Indigo, X-Small
Volcom Junior's Suns Up Dress, Sandy Indigo, X-Small
Offered by Volcom Inc
Price: $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful summer dress..., July 5, 2015
Was pleasantly surprised that the dress fit so well since I'm only 5' 0 and things usually for too long. Lived this dress and was perfect to wear to my sisters wedding on the beach.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11