Profile for Dalton Grisham > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dalton Grisham RSS Feed (New York, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MAGPUL IPHONE 5 FIELD CASE GRAY
MAGPUL IPHONE 5 FIELD CASE GRAY
Price: Click here to see our price
34 used & new from $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek, Sturdy, and a Perfect Fit, April 15, 2014
I absolutely love this case by Magpul! I originally bought it for my iPhone as my OtterBox Commuter was becoming too cumbersome and starting to show signs of ware. This case has a great design and color (I purchased the grey) without sacrificing protection.

The case itself has protects the entire phone, with a cutout for the camera and silent mode switch. The volume rockers are protected and the buttons make it easy to push it up or down. The bottom cutouts for the charger and headphones are just right to fit the normal charger, and does work with the Amazon Basics charger as well (which is a bit bigger).

The design is perfect, it bows out a little on the top, and as such has been protected from multiple drops (both face and back impacts). It has a great feel when in your hands, and provides a sturdy feel almost as if it was part of the phone. The design is simplistic, but enough to have people ask where I bought it!

Overall, I love this case. Conservative design, great feel, and even better protection. Easy to slip in and out of my pocket, coat, car cradle, and more. It also prevents my phone from slipping off the edge while vibrating. As an added bonus, this product is MADE right in the USA!

Ask me any questions you may have about my experience with this product.

Rain-X 5079280 Latitude 8-In-1 Premium Graphite Coated Wiper Blade, 24" (Pack of 1)
Offered by RIDE SUCCESS
Price: $15.18
26 used & new from $13.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for winter, January 5, 2014
I bought these blades hoping they would last through the Central New York winter, unfortunately I was sadly mistaken. I purchased these blades through a local retailer over the summer in anticipation for the winter months that lay ahead. While they worked okay during the summer, I e-mailed the company because they were leaving a streak behind when used in severe rainfall. I was promptly told "please return the blades to your local retailer". Some help that was...I exchanged the blades, and thankfully, they left only a minimal streak, and they began to work in the rain after.

All was average, until winter started, and these blades were practically rendered useless. Our winter has been brutal with snow, sleet, rain, and ice. I figured shelling out the additional money would give me some premium blades that made my drive safer, and more visible in declining weather situations. These blades do not wipe any precipitation, in fact I do not even turn them on in fear of not being able to see! I figured, maybe I just have to clean the ice out of the grooves and they will improve, but unfortunately they remain useless. My good friend, who is more of a car aficionado than I am, took a look, moved them a bit, cleaned them out, and we were both in awe when they still left streaks, wiped next to nothing off, and made our visibility treacherous on both driver and passenger side.

My Dad owns the same blades, and they are useless on his car as well. Neither of us can remember having worse blades than these Rain-X wipers. I think I am done with this model, and unfortunately this brand. Next time they tell me to "return to the local retailer" I will take that to heart, and go with another brand that's more reliable. I would not recommend these wipers for anyone, neither would my family or friends. If anyone has suggestions please comment!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars A Novelty Lacking Aesthetics and Functionality, November 10, 2013
I purchased these speakers after seeing some videos on Vine. Seeing the price of less than $30, I thought I was taking advantage of the deal of the century. Unfortunately, these speakers are more of a novelty than functional. On a positive note, the jumping water looks amazing, and works in sync with the music to a certain extent...but that's about the only positive.

In terms of functionality, these speakers sound like the $1 portable speakers you buy at the dollar store, and have a constant "tinny" noise when plugged in. Some people may not be able to hear it, but I sure can, and it's extremely irritating. There is no volume control knob, which means you can only control the volume using the computer. If i'm paying above $10 for speakers, I want volume control on them. The chords that come with the speakers are of minimal quality, and hardly fit into the computer ports. To finalize my rating of two stars; the speakers are horrible quality, small, and leak from time to time.

Ultimately I decided to give them to my sister instead of returning them because she thought they looked cool and she does not care so much about quality. She didn't pay anything for them either so she's more than happy. If you have the choice, do not buy these speakers. I bought them because of the positive reviews, and I was disappoint.

If you have any questions please ask, and i'll respond ASAP!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2013 10:37 PM PST

Car Part Windshield Wiper Arm Head Cap Cover Black 85292-12020
Car Part Windshield Wiper Arm Head Cap Cover Black 85292-12020
Offered by uxcell
Price: $7.22
2 used & new from $6.12

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, just too small, October 1, 2013
I'll preface by saying the free return and quick and efficient customer service made this experience 5 stars. I am rating the product 3 due to the fact that it was just a bit too small for my car.

The quality was decent, just an average plastic part to cover the bolt of the windshield wiper. However, the part itself was simply too small for my Ford Taurus 08'. If you have a larger car (mid sized sedan, truck, etc) it's probably wise to not purchase the product. Feel free however to email the seller and they may have some insight as to whether this product will fit your car!

If I learned anything from this purchasing experience, it was what the piece I needed was called! Everyone looked at me funny when I went into retail stores, so at least that's a positive.

Please ask me any questions, and I hope my review helped!

Citizen Men's "Eco-Drive" AR 2.0 Stainless Steel Watch
Citizen Men's "Eco-Drive" AR 2.0 Stainless Steel Watch
Price: $136.50
14 used & new from $136.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear it everyday: for style and comfort, June 12, 2013
I love this watch. I get compliments on it frequently, and people are surprised at how little I actually paid. The feel of the band is fantastic, and the quality of the movement, pristine for the price.

One of my favorite features is the lumenes of the hands, and the numeric markings. They glow blue, and do so with a small amount of light. I live in a very cloudy area, and work retail, so I do not utilize it too often, but still a great feature. The watch is also perfect for most wrist sizes, especially really skinny ones such as mine! The watch does not look overbearing on my wrist as some other faces do. The versatility of the watch is perfect for my always moving work environment. It never gets sweaty, irritating, and is a pretty resistant watch. It has taken a few beatings on the glass case, maybe a few scratches or so. I've gotten it wet and its had no effect but I would be careful as its not a divers watch. The blue colour is especially nice, and aesthetically pleasing without being to gaudy. The date dial, though it needs to be changed per month, is also a nice feature. Citizen is also a reliable brand, though not known for being overly high end (which is a plus in my opinion).

Overall, this watch is effective, attractive, and durable. I am a young adult, at the age of 21, and find this watch suitable for my age group, and probably any age group at that. Highly recommend, coming from a picky watch person with particular wrists.

Ideal for: young people, working people, style, durability, comfort, all wrists
NOT Ideal for: name brand seekers, divers, people who hate blue
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2014 5:40 PM PST

iOttie HLCRIO104 Easy Flex 2 Windshield Dashboard Car/Desk Mount Holder for iPhone 6 (4.7) /5s/5c/4s, Galaxy S4/S3, HTC One - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $13.99
7 used & new from $12.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect suction, perfect hold, not crazy about the snap in feature, June 12, 2013
I have gone through about 3-4 mounts for my car. 90% of them would fall off, while the others would melt, or not keep my iPhone in place. Fortunately, this little guy has perfect suction, comes right off, and will re-stick with a quick wash. I honestly doubted that this would work having gone through so many issues. I am so glad I tried it though! It literally sticks on perfect and is a perfect fit for my iPhone 5. When I need to remove it...its even a bit hard to remove, but goes right back on if needed. I honestly do not much care for the snap option that snaps my phone in, its a bit violent of a snap, and not necessary. I would much more prefer a release option. Beggars cannot be choosers however, I love this device and recommend it to all!

Ideal for: iPhone users, car owners, quality seekers, small/large areas for mounting
NOT Ideal for: rough surfaces, hot surfaces

VideoSecu LCD Monitor TV Wall Mount Articulating Arm Bracket for most 12"-24", some up to 27" with VESA 100/75mm LED Flat Panel Screen TV ML10B 1E9
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $15.99
9 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Device, not universal, June 12, 2013
This device was perfect for my small 19 inch TV, however did not work for my 23 inch dell monitor. I understand not all mounts are universal, but if you are buying for your dell 23 inch, do not do it! I think this is more suitable for TV's...as stated in the title. Other than that pretty flexible, no creaking or noises, and is relatively sturdy.

Ideal for: small tvs, small living spaces

NOT Ideal for: large monitors

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Natural Whey, Strawberry, 2 Pound
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Natural Whey, Strawberry, 2 Pound
2 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Taste, Great Results, Weird Smell!, June 12, 2013
I absolutely love this powder protein. The price is right, the results are great, and the taste is perfect with both milk and water! It has perfect consistency, even with water which I recently moved over to. The taste is almost like a strawberry nesquick. The oats and other ingredients make for healthy digestion, and the all natural promise is even better. The only complaint, it has a weird smell, and is actually a yellow color in the case. Once in water though, all problems resolve themselves. It goes down smooth, and keeps the body unaffected in terms of digestion (and that's coming from a sensitive stomach).

Perfect for: Consistent and first time protein users, strawberry lovers, fragile stomachs, and health nuts (organic and natural)

Not suitable for: Those looking for a sweeter taste,

iXCC ® 10ft (TEN FEET !) White EXTRA LONG Extended Length USB SYNC Cable Charger Cord [30 Pin Connector]
Offered by iXCC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very long, perfect charger, lacking durability, June 12, 2013
I bought this product for a family member as they like using their iPad in bed and the cord never reached it. They absolutely loved this product. Its long enough to reach pretty much anywhere we realistically needed it, and it chargers perfectly with no interruption. Just a heads up this will not work iPhone 5 or other new 30 pin devices! The only reason this is a four star review is due to is durability. For a cord this long, there are bound to be problems, but they ended up resolving themselves. For the price, you really cannot beat this deal.

Ideal for: people needing a long cord, hard to reach outlets, charging iDevices while using

NOT Ideal for: Quality, car charging, stationary charging (too long)

Texas Instruments BA II Plus Financial Calculator
Texas Instruments BA II Plus Financial Calculator
Price: $26.49
176 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good calculator, a bit too confusing to use for financial functions, June 12, 2013
This product is great, but I ultimately only used it for the regular functions. I would suggest to use excel if you can, if not, then this may be the calculator for you. Honestly, it was a bit too hard to get used to, and I usually pick up electronics and new programs quickly. The item itself, is durable, a good carrying size, and works quickly. My only complaint is that I never was able to utilize the functions properly. I tried the manual but ultimately just gave up and used excel instead. If you have someone to teach you, or that requires it, then yes choose this product. If trying to learn on your own, and you have access to excel...just use excel.

Any questions, please ask!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4