Profile for Shanda Davis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shanda Davis RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Well Done
Well Done
Price: $7.99
39 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Well Done (Audio CD)
I'm wearing this cd out, my favoriate is "Peace Be Still" he ripped it, this young man is going places, I love this cd, the songs feels to me like they were just for him. Bless you Joshua job well done.

Newark,

The Canton Spirituals: Live Experience 1999
The Canton Spirituals: Live Experience 1999
DVD ~ The Canton Spirituals
Price: $10.78
10 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Canton Spirituals Live Experience 1999, July 8, 2013
The song "I made it" OMG!!! brings tears to my eyes eveytime I hear it, through all of the trials and tribulations I made it and for the Canton Spirituals they made it. I am truly blessed to own this cd cause when I get low at times I put this cd on at the end of the song "I Made It" my armour is on and I'm ready for another round.

L.O.L (Live Out Loud)
L.O.L (Live Out Loud)
Price: $8.29
38 used & new from $3.34

1.0 out of 5 stars L.O.L Live Out Loud-Alexis Spight, July 8, 2013
This review is from: L.O.L (Live Out Loud) (Audio CD)
I wanted her to win Sunday's Best so badly but she lost, as for this CD I don't know why they picked the songs they did when it is apparent that this young lady has a gift of voice and can sing, I hate this cd, their is not one song that I liked. If this was designed for failure then the recording label accomplished that. If she does another cd I will purchase it just on what she shared about her life and the fact that she had no say so as to the songs that she sang for this cd. She did what she had to do, Best Wishes.

Azusa: The Next Generation
Azusa: The Next Generation
Price: $11.19
55 used & new from $6.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Azusa: The Next Generation, July 8, 2013
I love his devotion to gospel music and all of his contributions. It is so hard for me to stop playing track 1 Every Praise I LOVE IT!!!! I have listened to the entire CD and can honestly say it's a must have.

Black Belly Dancing Hip Scarf with Silver Coins
Black Belly Dancing Hip Scarf with Silver Coins
Offered by A.K. Trading Company
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 3, 2013
I love it they use them for Zumba as well as for Line Dancing a lot of the women have them. Can't wait to get mine, I was so bored with the treadmill so I started line dancing I thought it was a country western thing. I couldn't be more wrong we are line dancing to club, Luther Vandross, Witney Houston and many many more, with my scarf I can really shake harder LOL!

Celebration of Gospel - Taking You Higher!
Celebration of Gospel - Taking You Higher!
DVD ~ Yolanda Adams
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $9.40
35 used & new from $0.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, May 3, 2013
I wish I could purchase every year that Steve Harvey has hosted the Celebration of Gospel. Little Mo needs a new manager, to be able to sing like that and be a Rapper is a down right shame. She needs a recording label, Fantasia, I love her live performances and the Caravans OMG that's classic gospel. Shirley Cesar you can always tell whos the captain of her ship. I love it!!

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2013 5:59 AM PDT

Sansha Salsette 1 Jazz Sneaker,Black,15 Sansha (13 M US Women's/10 M US Men's)
Sansha Salsette 1 Jazz Sneaker,Black,15 Sansha (13 M US Women's/10 M US Men's)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dancing Sneaker, May 3, 2013
I wear a size 9.5 shoe, so I ordered a size 10 thinking I didn't want the sneaker too tight however, when I received the sneakers they were too big I should have ordered a size 9 which I did the very same day that I received the size 10. My co-worker and I had planned to go to a line dancing class that very evening, she asked me what size were the sneakers? I said a size 10 she said great that's my size. She put them on and fell in love. We went line dancing that night and she looked at me and said thank you these sneakers are great!!! I love them. I'm sorry they didn't fit you, I told her have no fear another pair is on the way. We danced for hours that evening she looked over to me said I'm getting some more of these. We are going line dancing next Friday again, this time I will have mine on as well. Besides I love the priced!!!!

One Day My Soul Just Opened Up: 40 Days and 40 Nights Toward Spiritual Strength and Personal Growth
by Iyanla VanZant
Price: $13.20
954 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Women should have a copy of this book, April 26, 2013
I have brought this book for several of the women in my family I continue to give my own copy away and have to order another copy. This book to me is like my Bible, I find strength from reading each chapter that has the working definitions at the beginning of each chapter and answering the questions at the end of each of the chapters. I save my answers as a reference to where I was when I last read the chapter so when I answer the questions again, I can see I'm not where I use to be that I have grown. This book deals with life issues, it does not matter what you’re going through day to day there is a chapter that relates to it. The great thing is that the book will help you get through it, if you’re willing to be honest with yourself. I was once so in love with a man going through on again, off again relationship. I could not see in front of my face; the pain of loving him and being stuck on stupid was too much something had to give. After reading this book working the chapters it changed me for the better. I have not had any problems out of him in 5 years he can't love me enough or do enough for me. He changed to the point he goes to water aerobics classes with me twice a week this was a great shock for me, he’s not that type of man. The good thing is I never said a word to him about anything after reading this book. That's just one of the examples this book has helped me with. The point I want to share with you it covers all areas professionally as well for the better. When you work on the inside of you it will show on the outside.
Newark, NJ

The Jazz Channel Presents Freddie Jackson (BET on Jazz)
The Jazz Channel Presents Freddie Jackson (BET on Jazz)
DVD ~ Freddie Jackson
11 used & new from $28.44

5.0 out of 5 stars The Jazz Channel Presents Freddie Jackson on BET, November 7, 2011
I was never a Freddie Jackson fan until I saw him in person this year at Wingate Field in Brooklyn. After his performance I became his #1 fan OMG!! What a great performance, I went out and brought this DVD that I play whenever I get a chance sometimes all day. I have also The Jazz Channel Presents Freddie Jackson (BET on Jazz)brought his CD's while I continue searching the internet where he will be performing in my area next. Shanda

The Live Experience
The Live Experience
Price: $11.99
36 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Live Experience, November 7, 2011
This review is from: The Live Experience (Audio CD)
This DVD is so good that I brought several copies for my family and friends as gifts. It's worth every penny I paid. Job well done. Shanda

Page: 1 | 2