Profile for Melanie Cintron > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melanie Cintron RSS Feed (New York, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
JBL Charge Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Green)
JBL Charge Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Green)
Offered by HD Superstore
Price: $143.00
7 used & new from $143.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money., December 8, 2014
Good speaker for the money. It can get really loud and in a small area. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because there is the volume strength indicator on it. You only know how loud you are getting do to a beep. But other than that I like it and love the color options.

Gomax Women's Selma Bootie,Black,8 M US
Gomax Women's Selma Bootie,Black,8 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, February 8, 2013
I really love these boots. They do hurt my feet though like no over shoes I have ever worn. But even though they hurt I would wear them again but not all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the style of these shoes., February 8, 2013
I really like these boot/shoes. You can wear them 2 ways which I think is really cool. I can even wear them everyday since they are comfortable as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool plush toy!, February 8, 2013
They are not too big or too small to carry around. Good size for the money I believe you pay. I would say it much better to buy them as a buddle.

Fisher-Price Team Umizoomi 9-inch Plush Toy - Bot
Fisher-Price Team Umizoomi 9-inch Plush Toy - Bot

Fisher-Price Team Umizoomi 9-inch Plush Toy - Geo
Fisher-Price Team Umizoomi 9-inch Plush Toy - Geo
Offered by Brian's Toys
Price: $15.65
14 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool plush toy!, February 8, 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old son who loves Team Umizoomi. He takes Geo everywhere we go. They are not too big or too small to carry around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it so far!, February 8, 2013
I really like this cover for my phone. When I ordered it I thought it was the cheaper 2 piece hard plastic cover but its not. It one piece and holds your phone well. It already fell once and the cover is still on my phone. I also like the design as well. I might get it in all three colors.

Bright Starts Rattle and Shake Barbell Rattle
Bright Starts Rattle and Shake Barbell Rattle
Price: $2.49
27 used & new from $2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good rattle overall., October 20, 2010
I like this rattle since it is easy for my 4 month old to grip and shake. The colors on it are great to stimulate his brain.

Fisher Price  Fisher-Price Ball-O-Saurus Play Center
Fisher Price Fisher-Price Ball-O-Saurus Play Center

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ball pit for infants., October 20, 2010
I bought this ball pit for my nephew for his first Christmas. It took him a little while to get used too but now he loves it. I think it is great since you can use it for a while. Infants can sit in it and play and toddlers can stand and play as well. It is overall great.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Waterfall Peek-a-Boo Soother
Fisher-Price Rainforest Waterfall Peek-a-Boo Soother
Offered by Etailz
Price: $45.92
16 used & new from $45.92

5.0 out of 5 stars This soother is great!!!, October 20, 2010
I received this as a gift for my baby shower. I use it every night since I nurse. The blue light is great since it gives just enough light to see what I'm doing but not too much that it will wake up daddy. The music it plays is great as well since it puts my son right too sleep.

Page: 1 | 2