Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Candlebox Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (San Francisco)

Page: 1 | 2
Pantene Pro-V Conditioner, Full & Strong Body Building, 12 Ounce
Pantene Pro-V Conditioner, Full & Strong Body Building, 12 Ounce
Offered by Lady K's Store
Price: $8.88
13 used & new from $3.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid if you are fragrance sensitive, March 20, 2016
I used this and the matching conditioner, once and only once. The scent is light but lingers...the next day I could still smell it and had to use another shampoo to wash out the stink.

Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Shampoo, 21.1 Ounce

South End Stories: From the Life of Gary "Dick" Bratsos
by D. B. Shaw
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating window into a different time, November 26, 2015
This book is about my Uncle and as such I'm certainly biased, but I think any history buff will appreciate this window into a different time. First generation children of Greek immigrants born in Depression era Boston, my Uncle becomes a police officer while several of his brothers are involved in organized crime...the book itself could use some polish but the story inside it would make a fascinating movie.

A Memory of Light  (Wheel of Time, Book 14)
A Memory of Light (Wheel of Time, Book 14)
by Robert Jordan
Price: $9.46
219 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A satisfying enough ending (all things concidered), May 3, 2013
Yes, I think Jordan would have written a better book - but I think Sanderson did a pretty good job in finishing up another author's work. And either more of this was Jordan's material or Sanderson did a better job mimicking him, but this book felt much closer to Jordan's work than the Towers of Midnight did. I don't mind that not every plot line in the series was resolved, and while I could easily make a list of things that did bother/annoy me in the end I enjoyed this book immensely. Seeing the characters I've know for almost 20 years finally come into their own was worth the wait.

Kinivo BTD-300 Bluetooth 3.0 Low Energy USB adapter - For Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista, Mac OS 10.3.9 or Later
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $9.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless, March 30, 2013
I bought this to connect my Android phone to a Windows 7 x64 computer - I work from home part-time and am often on long calls with the office and I have to online at the same time. But it sporadically drops the connection to the phone so I never know if it's connected or not; I've seen that some Android users report the same problem with Android 4.2.2 & bluetooth devices and it did not happen before the 4.2.2 update, so it my be my phone. However every time I reboot my computer it fails to recognize the adapter so I have to reinstall the drivers. Returning it and I'll look for a good bluetooth headset for my phone - more expensive, and I love the headset on my computer, but this doesn't work at all.

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, November 6, 2012
This review is from: The Hunger Games (Amazon Video)
I never read any of the books, and I expected to see kids killing each other with lots of gratuitous violence - and was pleasantly surprised. This movie is very well done, telling a much bigger story than just some excuse to make kids kill each other. I hope they follow up with a sequel because there's definitely more to tell about this dystopian society.

Prometheus
Prometheus
DVD
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars A waste of 2 hours, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Prometheus (Amazon Video)
Not much happens, none of it makes any sense, and it's unfinished (since it's the first of a planned trilogy). If you love sci-fi, don't watch this.

Aroma Housewares ARC-914B 8-Cup (Cooked) Rice Cooker
Aroma Housewares ARC-914B 8-Cup (Cooked) Rice Cooker
5 used & new from $68.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 17, 2012
Only had this about a few weeks, but I use this every 2 days or so. Works great, closes tightly so there's no spatter on the counter. Rice starts to brown on the bottom but I usually turn it off as soon as the it's done; if you left it on "warm" for a while it would probably burn.

Philips Norelco QC5550 Do-It-Yourself Headgroomer
Philips Norelco QC5550 Do-It-Yourself Headgroomer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trimmer, February 10, 2012
I use this to trim my hair to a uniform (very short) length - haven't tried to actually shave with it. But for what I use it for it works great, powerful, fast, comfortable.

Remington SCC-100 Short Cut Clipper Rechargeable Cordless Haircut Kit, Black
Remington SCC-100 Short Cut Clipper Rechargeable Cordless Haircut Kit, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, February 10, 2012
A complete waste of money. It's curved so if your head isn't a perfectly symmetrical sphere you can't possible get a uniform cut. And since the blades point straight down you have to go over a every spot on your head repeatedly (like 12-48 times) to get every hair trimmed. I kept thinking that maybe I just needed to get used to it, but I found that my haircuts took way too long and I'd still have to use my Wahl beard trimmer to finish up patches. There are two adults in my household that tried to use this - both of us hated it. I finally bought a Philips Norelco Qc5550 - substantially more expensive but soooo much better - we both love it. You definitely get what you pay for.

Page: 1 | 2