Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for F. Calderon > Reviews

Browse

F. Calderon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

F. Calderon "tony" RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2
LilGadgets Untangled Pro Premium Children's Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with SharePort -  Green
LilGadgets Untangled Pro Premium Children's Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with SharePort - Green
Price: $49.95
4 used & new from $41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for kids, June 25, 2015
got 2 of these for my children to go with their iPads. Had them for a few months now. Love that they are limited to 94dB. The last for hours, and have never died on us. Rugged and not flimsy, they stand up to my 5 year old well.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 2-Pack - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters) Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K and Audio Return
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised., November 26, 2012
These work just fine, no problems. No fancy packaging. Double pack is nice for $10. I will order more in the future.

Precor Adjustable Multi-Angle Bench
Precor Adjustable Multi-Angle Bench

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bench, November 12, 2012
Excellent quality bench. I saw this in the store before buying, made all the other benches look anemic. Bench is solid, has quick adjust seat and backrest, no pins to fumble with. Adjustable seat is super comfortable seat when doing incline. Padding is super firm, not mushy like some other benches. Super solid, no wobble.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2015 11:31 PM PDT

Handcrafted Handy Dandy Notebook inspired notebook (STEVE)
Handcrafted Handy Dandy Notebook inspired notebook (STEVE)

5.0 out of 5 stars A lifesaver, July 30, 2012
My 2 year old just stumbled onto blues clues. Unfortunately, they no longer make blues clues merchandise. this set is a lifesaver. looks just like the one on the Tv show.

Woodstock Chimes Gregorian Alto Windchime
Woodstock Chimes Gregorian Alto Windchime
Price: Click here to see our price
31 used & new from $37.60

5.0 out of 5 stars woodstock chimes are the best, July 30, 2012
love these, plan to order more for my back yard. Heard these at someones house, had to order some for myself.

Maxxima MLN-50 5 LED Night Light With Dusk to Dawn Sensor, 25 Lumens Plug In (Pack of 2)
Offered by Maxxima
Price: $10.99
6 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bright!, July 30, 2012
These are the best night lights avaliable. Super bright, and you can place them upside down if you just want to light up the floor. UL tested as well, a big relief. I placed 2 in my upstairs hallway, and they light up the hallway and then some. i ordered 4 more to place around the house.

Panasonic KX-TG7624SK Dect 6.0 Link-to-Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone with 4-Handset
8 used & new from $61.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 2, 2012
Had the for a few days now, linked my 2 cell phones with ease, no landline. I love the cell cell phone only option, so the phone is not searching for landline. Works flawlessly, phone book transfer works without a hitch. I was worried about interference with my apple airport extreme router, no such problem. I even placed the base station next to the router to test, no problems. Phone exceeds expectation. Range is excellent as well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2012 3:02 PM PDT

AirPort Extreme 802.11n (5th Generation)
AirPort Extreme 802.11n (5th Generation)
23 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another top notch product from Apple, January 23, 2012
Replacing my 4 year old 1st gen time capsule. I was not all that pleased with the time capsule because my whole network slows down every time it starts backing up. I was able to work around this limitation.

Decided to just get the extreme base station this time. Speed difference is quite noticable over the time capsule. I have 2400 sq ft home, I now get a wireless throughout the house and in my backyard. The range is about 30% more than with my time capsule. I have Imac, Ipad, Roku, Kindle, and Iphones with no problems getting wifi to any of these devices. I get no interference with my other wireless products like my Panasonic DECT 6.0 Plus phones.

Very pleased, and setup was a simple. Worth the extra $, in my opinion. My last Time capsule was 4+ years and still going, which tells you something about apple products.

Sony DVP-FX950 9-Inch Portable DVD Player (2009 Model)
Sony DVP-FX950 9-Inch Portable DVD Player (2009 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, June 2, 2011
I bought this for my toddler to watch movies in the car. This stays in the car 100% of the time, runs off the car adaptor all the time. Stays in the car in the freezing, and hot summer months. Stands u to abuse from my toddler with no problems. I have not really tested the battery life since it always in the car.

Durability is excellent. My toddler bags his bottle against this unit, and it has never even skipped. Very sturdy, good quality

Remote is a plus, works nicely. Rotating screen gives numerous mounting options. Screen is large and bright.

I am giving this a 5 star review. Price has come down since I bought mine. I will probable pick up a spare unit for our other in the near future.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, October 28, 2010
Gave this a try. I initially thought using this was overkill, until I ran out. There was a big difference shaving without using pre shave oil, much more irritation. Worth the price in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2