Profile for rboy910 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rboy910 "Krish" RSS Feed (Fayetteville, NC)

Page: 1 | 2
MIRA Insulated Double Wall Vacuum Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 17 oz, Cola Shaped, Red
Offered by Coheso, Inc.
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and Stylish, February 26, 2015
Received this water bottle as a gift and has been using it for approximately one week. This bottle does exactly what it claims to do, keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot. It does not sweat as other bottles tend to do which is definitely a bonus. It also has a wide enough mouth to allow you to easily fill with ice as well as clean it. The top has threads that do not trap water thereby keeping it dry and preventing that musty smell you get with some other bottles. It is rather small, holding a mere 17 ounces, which can easily fit in my girlfriend's pocketbook.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2015 11:16 AM PST

Columbia Men's Lofton Slimfold Security Wallet, Brown, One Size
Columbia Men's Lofton Slimfold Security Wallet, Brown, One Size
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet that is slimmer than your average wallet, February 19, 2015
Great wallet that is slimmer than your average wallet. I have in mine 4 cards, drivers license, a few bills, 3 business cards and it folds easily with room for more. The wallet also comes in a cool blue tin can that is reusable.

30th Medical Brigade OCP Multicam (TM) Patch
30th Medical Brigade OCP Multicam (TM) Patch
Offered by Military Uniform Supply, Inc.
Price: $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality patch that held up in Afghanistan, January 5, 2015
Excellent quality patch that held up in Afghanistan. The patch did not fade and the hook and loop fastening stayed strong.

Zebra Sarasa Rapid Gel Pen, Retractable, 0.7mm Medium Point, Black Ink, 10 Pack (46871)
Offered by Junipers'
Price: $9.30
3 used & new from $9.30

5.0 out of 5 stars These are amazing pens that write smooth and effortlessly, January 5, 2015
These are amazing pens that write smooth and effortlessly. The 0.7mm is perfect for check writing. It doesn't smear or bleed.

New Leatherman 830039 Wave Multitool with Leather Sheath includes a BONUS 40 Piece Bit Kit Assortment Bit Drivers Combo Kit
Offered by FireBall
Price: $89.99
3 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Will not leave home without one., January 5, 2015
Perfect gift for a man or manly woman. I've carried a leather man for 10 years on my belt loop. Granted I use it mostly for opening mail, but it does such a wonderful opening those letters without a crack in the seal. There is an array of options to clean your fingernails. Just this morning I had a banana that refused to peel. After 2 minutes of contemplating on how to conquer this Chiquita, I broke out the Leatherman and with one swipe that peel had a prison gash in the body. Have you ever that soda can that will not open? Lots of uses, versatile, comes in handy opening Heineken bottles. Buy it and see how smoothly that letter will open. Just leaving the sharply cut envelope on your desk will warn co-workers not to mess with your candy jar. I've gained much respect by having this multi-tool for other people's use. You will instantly become the feared do it all in the office.

V-MODA XS On-Ear Folding Design Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (Matte Black Metal)
Price: $181.75
26 used & new from $121.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality is great. The bass is adequate and not overpowering, January 5, 2015
The design and engineering is outstanding. Sound quality is great. The bass is adequate and not overpowering. Do not underestimate the 40mm drivers. I am not a thumper and enjoy clear vocals. I've heard parts of songs I've never heard before with these headphones. The hard case is very portable and protective. I've shown these to my friends and they were in awe. I only wish there was a volume control in the cord. For people that complain about the sound, try adjusting your equalizer settings. I have different settings for desktop iTunes and iPhone. I reduced the bass on my computer. I also purchased the additional cords that will outlast the headphones. The cords are very strong. The V-Moda XS is comfortable on the ears. I wear glasses and do not feel any discomfort after hours of wear. They do not squeeze your head and have a great balance of fit and comfort. I love these headphones, recommend them, and love the click sound when folding them.

KAYSCASE Slim Soft Gel Cover Case for Apple new iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S, Retail Packaging with Screen Protector (frost clear)
Offered by Kay's Technology
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for iPhone 5, September 26, 2012
A snug fit that is slim and low profile. This will be my case for the next 2 years. Easy to put on and take off. Why have a thin phone and a huge dumb case? Defeats the purpose. I strongly recommend.

America's Flag Company FF3X5NSWE1 3-Foot by 5-Foot Nylon Sweden Flag
America's Flag Company FF3X5NSWE1 3-Foot by 5-Foot Nylon Sweden Flag
Price: $29.22
3 used & new from $27.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality flag, June 17, 2012
Excellent quality flag that will last a long time. The rings are sturdy and I use it with a tailgaiting stand.

Dyson DC40 Multi floor upright vacuum cleaner
Dyson DC40 Multi floor upright vacuum cleaner
Offered by Sylvane
Price: $318.90
39 used & new from $175.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ferrari of Vacuums, June 17, 2012
This is my second Dyson, the first was given away after 6 years of 2-3x weekly use. I've been ordering off the internet for 15 years and this has to be the best packaged product I ever seen. Unboxing and setup took 10 minutes. The instructions are not the best, so I went to Youtube. Pushing this vacuum is almost effortless and you can do a whole house and not get shoulder soreness. My favorite feature is going from carpet to floor without hitting any additional buttons. The weight is light enough for one handed lift up stairs. It rounds corners very well. The attachments and hose can go many places. It is slim, light, and makes you want to vacuum. Emptying the cannister is simple and I like to see what it picks up, something you can't do with bags. The price is rather steep and can turn many off. However, if you want the most advanced, coolest, warranty backed cleaning machine, I highly recommend this Dyson or any Dyson. You will get over the price the first use.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2012 8:20 AM PST

Under Armour Men's HeatGear® Boot Sock
Under Armour Men's HeatGear® Boot Sock
Price: $9.99 - $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, January 1, 2011
I am totally impressed with these socks. I wear them with my combat boots and they do not run down. The compression increases circulation to your lower legs. My feet are always warm with these and they do an excellent job keeping your feet dry. If you wear boots, these are a nice compliment. Spend the money like I did and you won't be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2