Profile for T. Morinaga > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Morinaga "providing bookkeeping and office services" RSS Feed

Mink Island: A Comical Mystery on a Remote Island in S.E. Alaska
Mink Island: A Comical Mystery on a Remote Island in S.E. Alaska
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun to read, September 4, 2014
Loved the story line and his descriptions were awesome. An easy read, but one that makes you keep reading to the end. I have never been to Alaska but Brent's story makes you feel like you are right there watching it all unfold. In the end its not who you think in this whodunit...Would love to read more of his writing!

Logitech Wireless Touchpad with Multi-Touch Navigation
Logitech Wireless Touchpad with Multi-Touch Navigation
Offered by Moonshine Sales LLC
Price: $44.95
17 used & new from $17.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new touchpad, August 9, 2012
Wow Amazon you are quick. I expected the touchpad to come around the 14th and here it is the 10th and it is here. I got a new computer and hate using a mouse, so this is perfect. I opened the box, found the little USB receiver and plugged it in. I then opened the trackpad and removed the packaging on the batteries, closed it back and made sure the trackpad was on and it worked right off. I didn't have to install anything. I then just unplugged the mouse I was using. I would recommend this wireless trackpad if you are looking for a mouse alternative.

Otterbox Defender Case for the Original iPad (Hot Pink Plastic/White Silicone)
Otterbox Defender Case for the Original iPad (Hot Pink Plastic/White Silicone)

5.0 out of 5 stars Otterbox protects the iPad all the way around, June 25, 2012
While one reviewer thought that otterbox should have cut a hole in the bottom of the case for easy of docking/charging; I have to disagree with that idea. What I find the best about the otterbox case is that all the ports are protected and well covered by the case. Dust or other objects (liquid or otherwise)will not easily get into the iPad. I took the case out of the box and without reading any of the instructions was able to place my ipad in it correctly without much effort. The back comes off easily and so does the cover over the charging/docking port.The iPad is heavier with the case, but I know that extra layer of protection will be well worth it. When I turned the iPad on it performed normally, the case did not hinder the operation of the device. I purchased this particular case because I have used the otterbox case on my blackberry and it has protected it well, and this case had an added bonus of being the same color combination as my phone case.

Brand New Nuvelli Solar Power Handsfree Car Kit & Speakerphone!!!
Brand New Nuvelli Solar Power Handsfree Car Kit & Speakerphone!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bluetooth, instructions need help!, September 29, 2010
Purchased this hands free car kit since it was a great concept. The unit charges in about 2 hours. Everything seemed to be great except the incoming volume. In looking up reviews on the internet I noticed that there were other complaints about the incoming volume. The instructions though leave a lot to be desired and I couldn't figure out how to adjust this I tried contacting the company and reached a very nice lady. Since it was late in the day I couldn't speak with a tech person but she gave me a tip that the only volume control would be on my cellphone. So I had someone call me, it was barely a whisper and I looked at my cellphone and the volume was all the way down. I increased the volume and VOILA! problem solved.

Successful QuickBooks Consulting: The Comprehensive Guide to Starting and Growing a QuickBooks Consulting Business ---Ideal for Bookkeeping or Bookkeepers, Accounting or Accountants, or Consultants
by Michelle L. Long
Price: $14.90
33 used & new from $6.84

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource for your business, July 26, 2008
I heard others talk about how great this book was, so I had to check it out for myself. I was quite happy when I got my copy and had a chance to review it from cover to cover.

Each chapter stands for itself so you can read it on a 'what is important to you first' basis. Information is well laid out in an easy to read, concise format.

I've been in business for 5 years - I find that the information that Michelle shares is not just for businesses just starting out. I wish that I knew about her book earlier. I purchased a book for myself and one to share, and I'm glad I did.