Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for katlupe > Reviews

Browse

katlupe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

katlupe RSS Feed (Oxford, NY United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Bali Secrets Natural Deodorant - Organic & Vegan - Aloe Delight for Women & Men - All Day Fresh - No Baking Soda - No Parabens - No Aluminum Chlorohydrate - 2 fl.oz/60ml
Offered by Bali Secrets
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Deodorant I Have EVER Used!, April 12, 2016
This is the best deodorant I have ever used! I love using it and it really works. Best of all it doesn't have any toxic ingredients. I have never used anything in the past that compares to it. I will be using it from now on. It works all day long and I don't have to reapply it at all. The fragrance is light and not overpowering. I usually buy unscented products, but didn't on this one, though I see unscented is available, I plan to stick to this one though. Thank you for making a deodorant that is really safe and works!

Cafe Don Pablo Gourmet Coffee Medium-Dark Roast Whole Bean, Subtle Earth Organic, 2 Pound
Offered by Burke Brands LLC
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Cup of Coffee!, November 3, 2015
After purchasing a coffee bean grinder, I had to find a good source of coffee beans. I like the idea of buying organic too. These coffee beans have become a staple in our house. Coffee in the early morning, before it gets light, is my husband's and my special time. This coffee adds to it and makes it even more special. I have purchased this brand of coffee beans three times, and will be making another purchase in a day or so. No complaints about the flavor at all. It is exactly the taste we wanted.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2015 9:37 AM PST

SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia, Lemon Drop 2 fl oz (60 ml)
SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia, Lemon Drop 2 fl oz (60 ml)
Price: $10.59
43 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I Use This All The Time!, November 3, 2015
I have several Sweet Leaf Stevia products and have no complaints at all. That is what I use in place of sugar and other sweetening products. I like the lemon flavor in this one and will be buying it again.

SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Sweetener, Berry, 2 Ounce
SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Sweetener, Berry, 2 Ounce
Price: $9.19
48 used & new from $9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite!, November 3, 2015
I love this stuff! I use it for my strawberries and yogurt treat that I make for myself. I know a lot of people will mention the after taste, but you can't expect it to taste like sugar, because it is not sugar. I really like it though and will be buying it again.

Peak Marketing Terramycin Ophthalmic Ointment, 1/8-Ounce
Peak Marketing Terramycin Ophthalmic Ointment, 1/8-Ounce
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $21.59
11 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Good For Cat's Eye Infection, November 3, 2015
This product worked for my cat's eye infection. She even let me put in without any trouble at all. I think she knew it was helping. I would buy it again, and she is not out of the woods yet, but if we need more, I will buy it again. I recommend it for a cat's eye infection.

Rabbit Health in the 21st Century Second Edition: A Guide for Bunny Parents
Rabbit Health in the 21st Century Second Edition: A Guide for Bunny Parents
by Kathryn Smith
Price: $17.95
61 used & new from $3.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent For A House Rabbit Owner, May 7, 2015
The first day I got this book, it paid for itself! It is easy to understand and explained some concerns I had about my rabbit. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a book they can refer to from time to time. I had bought some other rabbit care books, but this is the only one I use now.

Four Paws Magic Coat Love Glove Cat Grooming Mitt, Colors Vary
Four Paws Magic Coat Love Glove Cat Grooming Mitt, Colors Vary
Price: $4.86
24 used & new from $4.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Grooming My Pet House Rabbit!, May 2, 2015
I bought the Love Glove for my house rabbit. It works better than I imagined. I pet him with it every morning and evening. He doesn't mind and in fact, I don't even have to hold him to do so. He enjoys it as much as I enjoy doing it. The hair comes off the glove in one flat square. I save it in a container as I am going to have one of my spinner friends spin it for me. I haven't tried it on my cats yet, as I bought this especially for Rabbit. I have only had it for two days and he already looks much better. With rabbits, you don't want something that hurts their skin and the Love Glove does not. You apply however much pressure to removing the hair as you see fit. It removes a huge amount of hair in just a few minutes.I highly recommend to all house rabbit owners.

Womans Day Encyclopedia of Cookery (Vol. 5)
Womans Day Encyclopedia of Cookery (Vol. 5)
by Woman's Day
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Cookbooks, March 21, 2015
I love this whole set of cook books. I have been collecting them over a period of time. If you spend time reading each one, you will learn a lot about cooking. Since these are published in 1966, you will come across things like MSG (that they used include as ingredients in recipes) and others, will be in some of the recipes. Just disregard them. For the most part though, these books are a very good source of cooking inspiration for me. I highly recommended them for a beginning cook or for the experienced cook. Packed full of information and easy to follow. This review is for the whole set. I bought them one at a time from Amazon.

Kennel-aire "A" Frame Bunny House, 29.5"L x 16.5"W x 24"H
Kennel-aire "A" Frame Bunny House, 29.5"L x 16.5"W x 24"H
Price: $50.32
16 used & new from $50.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cage for Our Bunny, March 21, 2015
We are really happy with this cage. Our rabbit goes in and out on his own, so the size of the cage was just right. If he had to be locked up in it all the time, it would be too small. It is sturdy and was easy to put together and set up with his things. I like the fact that it has wheels so I can move it from one to room to another if I need to. The price was good and it was worth every penny. I did have trouble trying to mount the water dish to the inside, but now he is using a different dish not one in the cage.

Adventures in Writing for Children: More Tips from an Award-Winning Author on the Art and Business of Writing Children's Books and Publishing Them (Kidwriting Book 2)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, Very Useful, March 15, 2015
I buy every book Aaron publishes about writing. His information is easy to read, understand and follow. It is a very useful book and I keep it in my favorites on my Kindle. Thank you, Aaron!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8