Profile for Steve Barrow > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve Barrow RSS Feed (MONTGOMERY, AL, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Pioneers of the Old South: a chronicle of English colonial beginnings
Pioneers of the Old South: a chronicle of English colonial beginnings
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A much better history of American settlement than were ever got in ..., July 9, 2014
A much better history of American settlement than were ever got in school. Now you can read about the hardship and horrors the native Americans endured. I am not so proud to trace my ancestors anymore.

Ancestry
Ancestry

2.0 out of 5 stars Can not import a GEDCOM file. I would have ..., July 9, 2014
This review is from: Ancestry (App)
Can not import a GEDCOM file. I would have to enter 1100 names with data. Don't think so. Why not give it the same functions as the PC version?

GENUINE OEM LAWNBOY PARTS AND ACCESSORIES - BRAKE CABLE ASM 100-5989
GENUINE OEM LAWNBOY PARTS AND ACCESSORIES - BRAKE CABLE ASM 100-5989
Offered by Power Equipment Warehouse
Price: $12.93

5.0 out of 5 stars No smoke and mirrors here., September 10, 2013
The part looked exacrly like what I took of (minus the grease, rust and broken cable). I saved the invoice for reference and future purchases. Sure beats shopping in the old country town of Montgomery. Heck, the rural towns have better shopping than we do. Go figure. Quick delivery of a well packaged OEM product.

US TV Free
US TV Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Installed and worked flawlessly., February 26, 2013
This review is from: US TV Free (App)
I have tried a number of "free" on-line tv programs. Most were very bad and some mediocre. I should give this one 5 stars but I did not because the programming on most channels is old or "yesterdays". Since there are fees the networks demand to air current or live feeds, this is program has a large selection of "channels". Other programs do also but with US TV Free there were no dead channels. Bare in mind some "channels" are not on 24 hours.I do not know why the title is US TV because there are other countries channels available. A very good mix of programming to suit everyone's tastes.

City Rewind
City Rewind

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work on AsusTf300T, February 21, 2013
This review is from: City Rewind (App)
Product downloaded and installed normally. when the app was opened I only got a silohette of a capitol building with no text. Uninstalled it because of this.

LB1 High Performance® Ev088aa Lithium Ion Battery for Hp Pavilion Dv6000 Dv6100 Dv2000 Dv2200 Brand New - 18 Months Warranty
Offered by Laptop Battery 1
Price: $35.00
3 used & new from $32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds charge and cycles well, December 27, 2012
Battery monitor indicates 5 prior recycles upon receipt. Don't know if all of Thunder Power's batteries are shipped this way or not. Lack of documentation, except for warranty, prevents one from knowing their policy. They should also send battery maintenance and charging tips.

Fossil Stella ES3049 Stainless Steel Watch
Fossil Stella ES3049 Stainless Steel Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than as pictured., December 27, 2012
Received promptly and in perfect condition. What a stunning ladies watch. Actually the size is that of a man's watch from the early 2000's and before. Most all watches are over sized for my taste now.

BABYCAKES Cupcake Maker CC-96RD non Stick coated
BABYCAKES Cupcake Maker CC-96RD non Stick coated
Offered by Lady Robinson's Treasures
Price: $42.74
5 used & new from $24.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Bummer. Used item and broken in undamaged box., December 27, 2012
Even though this item was well packed, someone else had this before and returned it. It was is terrible shape. I will mark this seller as black listed and not use them again. I am returning this as per Amazon's agreement and instructions and will by a replacement locally. This is totally unacceptable.

ATC (7200mAh 12cell) Extended Capacity Laptop Battery for HP compatible models
ATC (7200mAh 12cell) Extended Capacity Laptop Battery for HP compatible models
Offered by us.electricking
Price: $29.45
3 used & new from $29.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Power a' plenty, December 27, 2012
The battery was received with a 70% charge and it powered the laptop normally with normal discharge. Battery charged to 100% in normal time. The battery did indicate it had undergone 5 recycles right away. I do not know if this means the battery was used or it is the practice of Thunder Power to cycle their batteries before sending them out. Since I did not get any documentation with the battery to explain this, I am rating them 4 stars instead of 5. I believe this battery will last as long as others I have purchased. Indications from battery monitoring software indicates 3.5 to 4+ hours of use per charge with wi-fi enabled and balanced power selected.

Remington SP-5 SP5 Face Saver Pre-shaver Powder Stick (6 pack)
Remington SP-5 SP5 Face Saver Pre-shaver Powder Stick (6 pack)
Offered by LilGift
Price: $24.49
9 used & new from $24.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Why is this product so hard to find?, September 10, 2012
I could not find "Face Saver" or any similar product in town. I have used this for over 10 years. Now, all of a sudden, it is no longer available in Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, CVS, Walgreen, Target; I could name every store in Montgomery as I have tried them all. The only place within 25 miles of here that sometimes carries it is the BX on the other side of town. I ordered these for about $4 each. Not only do I get the best, cleanest, comfortable shave from using "Face Saver", the product also dry lubes the cutters during the shave. I don't shave in the shower and I detest the oily pre-shave products. I recommend this product above wet , oily pre-shave products any day. It's a talc stick you can easily pack or take in the car. The only negative comment one could give is, apply it sparingly because the more you apply, the more "talc dust" you will have. It cleans up easily and does not stain clothes or furniture.

Page: 1 | 2