Profile for J. McCurry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. McCurry "jsmccurry" RSS Feed (Knoxville, TN United States)

Page: 1 | 2
UNIVERSAL CLIP BLUE 2 per Card
UNIVERSAL CLIP BLUE 2 per Card
Offered by Buster's Marine
Price: $7.40
10 used & new from $7.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi-purpose cips, March 25, 2014
We have had these clips for years, and recently purchased more. We use them all around the boat. You can clamp them onto the rails, then clip stuff to them. Or clamp them onto something to the rails. The have held up well in fresh and salt water. I would definitely recommend them for use around your boat.

The Dragon Prince/The Dragon of Lonely Island Collector Set
The Dragon Prince/The Dragon of Lonely Island Collector Set
by Vicki Blum
11 used & new from $9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful dragon tale!, January 16, 2008
My 8-year old son (2nd grader) & I read The Dragon Prince together. We really enjoyed it. We would read a couple chapters a night and were always anxious for tomorrow night's chapters. I recommend it for boys in grade school.

Learning Resources Pretend and Play Tape Measure
Learning Resources Pretend and Play Tape Measure
Price: $9.99
43 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun measuring tool for small hands, January 15, 2008
My 2.5 yr old got this for Christmas. He was always trying to use Daddy's metal one, so this one is a great substitute. It is easy for small hands to use. He really enjoys it.

Boon Frog Pod Bath Toy Scoop,Green
Boon Frog Pod Bath Toy Scoop,Green
Price: $28.55
25 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous way to keep the bathroom tidy!, September 7, 2007
My kids love this and so do I. I have to admit, based on our bathrrom wall, I used hooks to attach the frog itself, then we hook on the scooper each time we use it. So glad we got this for Christmas!

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn™ Magnetic Cookie Puzzle
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn™ Magnetic Cookie Puzzle
Price: $17.20
33 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 1-yr old toy!, October 27, 2006
My son got this for his 1st birthday and he LOVES it! He really enjoys trying to put the shapes in the right slot (at 15 months, he has figured it out). It is great for learning colors & shapes. He has now learned how to switch thebutton from singing to learning. I can bring this toy with me everywhere to entertain him (restaurants, dr. offices, etc.). I highly recommend it for a 1st birthday gift.

The Safe Side - Stranger Safety: Hot Tips To Keep Cool Kids Safe With People They Don't Know And Kinda Know
DVD ~ Angela Shelton
Offered by Sparks DVD Sales
Price: $13.99
72 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT! Fabulous video!, April 22, 2006
This is a fantastic video to teach children about strangers and what to do in various situations. My son is 6 years old and we started talking more seriously about what to do about strangers. He LOVES this video. He thinks it is funny, but understands what it is trying to teach him. During and after watching it (many, many times!), he always wants to talk about various situations (what if...) and what he should do. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with a child, grandchild, etc 4years or older. The video was put together very well - addressing serious issues in a fun way for children to understand.

Who Is a Stranger and What Should I Do? (An Albert Whitman Prairie Book)
Who Is a Stranger and What Should I Do? (An Albert Whitman Prairie Book)
by Linda Walvoord
Price: $6.29
120 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book about strangers, February 21, 2006
I bought this book for my 6-year old. We read it together and discussed what they were talking about in each chapter. Excellent book for talking to your kids about strangers - without scaring them. I definitely recommend it for most kids starting at 5-years old.

Samsung DVD-V3500 Progressive-Scan DVD/VCR Combo
Samsung DVD-V3500 Progressive-Scan DVD/VCR Combo
6 used & new from $43.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, October 11, 2003
We have had this DVD/VCR combo for about 6months and really like it. The only thing aboutit we aren't crazy about is the remote control. Especially when in DVD mode, fast-forwarding a movie is annoying because you have to hold down the >> button to get this feature and heaven forbid you just push it, it moves you to the next chapter.
Otherwise, we really enjoy this machine. Easy to use.

Very Best of
Very Best of
Offered by DJ-MEGGASOUNDS
Price: $14.99
66 used & new from $1.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back to my youth, October 15, 2002
This review is from: Very Best of (Audio CD)
This album was a wonderful collection of all my favorite songs of theirs, along with a few more I didn't know. I truly enjoyed this album!

My Big Fat Greek Wedding
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
DVD ~ Andrea Martin
Price: $4.50
72 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-see comedy!, October 15, 2002
This review is from: My Big Fat Greek Wedding (DVD)
This movie was hilarious, especially if you have a fairly large family and are Greek, Jewish, Italian, etc. The characters were very real and had depth from the first moment you saw them. It was fun to see Toula blossom intoa beautiful, self-assured woman and find the man of her dreams (not her father's dreams). The story was well done and I look forward to watching it over again!

Page: 1 | 2