Profile for Emily G > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Emily G "Turtle Lover" RSS Feed (North Carolina, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TaoTronics TT-BH05 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Headset Earphone (A2DP, Hands-Free Calling, Built-in Mic, 10 Hr Battery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing customer service, great product, February 12, 2015
I am updating my review from 1 star to 4 stars. After posting the original review (b/c the set didn't work when it arrived) the seller/company contacted me immediately. I ignored the 1st email, thinking it was an auto message...... When they emailed me again, I paid attention.

I had already returned the defunct earphones for a full refund, and was going to purchase another pair, but they were not in stock -- so I purchased a different model from another vendor.

This vendor offered to replace the broken set for free -- even though I had already received a refund. I sent them my info for a replacement on Saturday, and I got a return message with a tracking number on Sunday (the next day).

The product came in the mail today, I had no problem charging them. Have them paired up with my phone (no issues there) and they sound great!

Are they as good as a set of Bose noise canceling headphones -- no. But they sound good enough for me. I hear left and right music, high and low tones, and enough base to make the music sound full. They are loud enough that when running, I can't hear traffic, or the neighborhood dogs barking at my ankles. Great job blocking out other sounds, so I need to turn them down a bit.

I will be keeping both sets. I like this design a little better, because the controls on the cord are easier to find when I am moving.

Great product for the price, and outstanding customer service. If you get a set that doesn't work -- then just contact the company. They were more than happy to accommodate me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2015 7:09 PM PST

NCAA Appalachian State Mountaineers Nome Women's Long Body Classic Tee, Small, Black
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits extremely small., October 9, 2014
Great t-shirt, but they fit VERY small. I am typically a small (sometimes extra small) in Old Navy clothing.... This shirt is WAY too tight for me to wear, as in - I could barely get it on. The medium size fits, but it is a very snug fit. I don't know how it will hold up after washing.

John Deere by Scene Weaver Yellow and Green Backpack
John Deere by Scene Weaver Yellow and Green Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice bag. Seems to be made of quality materials, August 14, 2014
Really nice bag. Seems to be made of quality materials. Our trip is coming up, I can update the review later.

Tot Tutors Toy Organizer, Primary Colors
Tot Tutors Toy Organizer, Primary Colors
Price: $64.99
34 used & new from $50.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, bins are cracked, February 5, 2014
Two of our large bins (yellow and red) arrived cracked down the sides. I need to get some replacement bins, but not sure where to find them.

Other than that, the product is sturdy, and seems well made. I had no issues putting it together, even with "help" from my two year old. The screws took a little finesse to line up properly in the predrilled holes and rods - but they did line up and tighten down nicely.

If I can find some customer service to contact for replacement parts, I will be happy to update my review.

Glade Décor Scents Refill, Lavender and Peach Blossom, 0.56 Ounce
Glade Décor Scents Refill, Lavender and Peach Blossom, 0.56 Ounce
Offered by ~Midwest Market~
Price: $3.53
5 used & new from $3.53

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, didn't prefer this, November 7, 2013
I didn't really like this scent. Seemed too artificial to me, and the lavender and peach didn't seem to go well together. This also appeared to dry out and crackle faster than the other scents that I have purchased. I will not be buying this one again.

Glade Decor Scents Glass Holder, Clean Linen, 0.28 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Glade Decor Scents Glass Holder, Clean Linen, 0.28 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $17.70
9 used & new from $14.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the item, impossible to find, November 7, 2013
I first purchased these glass decor scent holders a few months ago from the local Target. Then when it came time to buy the refills, I couldn't find them anywhere. None at Target, none at Walmart, drugs stores, grocery stores, etc.

I love these things. Set them on a counter, in a window, in a closet -- they look good and smell great. We are a little sensitive to strong smells, so I tend to put the scent facing inwards when I first open it up (find it to be a little less strong that way), then as the scent fades, I turn the insert to face out (per instructions) and get more use out of it. In my home, each one will last for at least 2 months before starting to dry up or no longer smell.

The reason for 4 stars is because the refills are so impossible to find. I had to purchase more of the glass holders just to get some scent refills. Amazon has them sometimes, so I continue to purchase them as often as I can to stock up.

As far as scents go, I enjoy the clean linen and apple cinnamon, but didn't really like the lavender/peach one.

Toysmith Big Bubble Wand Set
Toysmith Big Bubble Wand Set
Price: $9.99
7 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bubble set for the price, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Toysmith Big Bubble Wand Set (Toy)
We have recently fallen in love with bubbles. And there is a "hierarchy" rating to bubble solutions -- those that work, and those that don't. I bought this just for the plastic pieces, to use with my own bubble mix. But I was pleasantly surprised when I found that the bubble solution that comes with the product is a pretty good one! Way better than the no name brand from Walmart. The wands are a little flimsy, and the red dipping tray is a little light weight, but we have REALLY enjoyed using this. I don't feel like I paid too much for it, especially with free shipping.

Inflatable Fire Extinguisher, 19" Long
Inflatable Fire Extinguisher, 19" Long
Offered by SSAA Accessories
Price: $11.83
8 used & new from $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for us, was fun for Halloween, November 7, 2013
This was a great light weight prop for Halloween. A little difficult to blow up at first (you have to bite the valve pretty hard to inflate), but it only took a few breaths. Yes, some air does seep out as it sits (over a few days). But all in all, a great toy. Has adjustable straps attached so that you can wear it on your back if you like. There is a small tear (from use) where the strap attaches on the back of ours, but that does NOT affect the play value at all. I anticipate the straps falling off eventually, but great toy for the money! The thickness of the plastic/vinyl seems to be pretty durable. Our son (who has just turned 2) loves to run around with this.

Lily of France Women's Value In Style Perfect Lift Wirefree Bra 2121286
Lily of France Women's Value In Style Perfect Lift Wirefree Bra 2121286
Price: $11.99 - $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, September 30, 2013
I am a 36B, and this just didn't work for me. As a mom who has lost most of her upper chest during nursing, I have a hard time finding and filling out bras properly (things are a little lower and less "full" then they should be). The band was comfortable, but the cups were oddly shaped. More of a lift and separate, with an odd, pointy shape. The smaller size, 36A, just smushed me down. I will keep looking for a wire free bra.

Proporta Kindle Paperwhite PW Touch 4 3 Kindle Keyboard KK Google Nexus 7 BeachBuoy Waterproof Case eReader Cover - Up to 5 metres / 16 feet - Compatible with Devices Measuring Up To 220 x 145mm - Approved by the British Standards Institute BSI IP57 and IP58
Offered by proporta
Price: $26.95
2 used & new from $26.95

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, but I don't use it very often., August 7, 2013
This cover is waterproof (providing you follow the instructions included with the product). However I find myself not using it all that often. I had thought that the cover would fit over my paperwhite kindle while it was still in the case. This is not true, as the "bag" is slightly too narrow to fit the kindle with the book cover over it. (for reference, this is the one I have: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Onyx Black (does not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch)

I like to sit in a wading pool and read. I have found it easier just to leave my Paperwhite in its leather case, fold the top back, and slide it in a ziplock baggie. I haven't submerged it like this, but I have safely handled some splashing with no ill effects.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3