Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Outdoor Deals on PlasmaCar
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Nerf N-Sports Cyber Hoop Set
Nerf N-Sports Cyber Hoop Set
Offered by Kidz Kupboard
Price: $18.99
25 used & new from $12.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Nerf Cyberhoop, August 25, 2013
This review is from: Nerf N-Sports Cyber Hoop Set (Toy)
We received a nerf cyberhoop to try out from Bzzagent. My 10 year old son LOVES basketball so he couldn't wait to get his hands on this toy! He put the whole thing together by himself in about 5 mintues! In no time, it was up on the nearest door where he was dunking and shooting. This toy would be a good value on its own without the app. My son had it on the preprogrammed game where it keeps track of his score over a specific time. The crowd would go wild everytime he made a shot. He had a lot of fun messing around with it for nearly an hour. We haven't even tried out the app yet, but I imagine that any additional games, highlights, and videos that can be coordinated with this toy would only make it that much more fun! This will probably be our go-to toy for birthday parties! It's nice to have a fun toy that isn't a video game!

My only complaint would be that the toy is pretty loud and there is no volume control.

Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow (Vine Design)
Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow (Vine Design)
Offered by Mr. Nice Toy
Price: $18.77
41 used & new from $9.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow, August 22, 2013
We received this bow for free to try out and review through Bzzagent. My daughter was so excited to receive it, she kept asking me everyday after school if it had arrived in the mail. It finally arrived today and she hasn't put it down.

After we took it out of the box, I tried it out a few times and failed at getting the arrow to launch further than a few inches. I realized I wasn't pulling the string hard enough. After I figured out that you have to pull the string back pretty hard, I trained my 7 year old daughter how to do it. She has had no problem launching those arrows across a large room! She's already been in several Nerf fights with her brothers (finally she has a nerf toy to call her own)!

She loves the design and colors of the bow and arrows. Nerf really made sure to appeal to her age group with the design. The arrows are safe because they are soft and lightweight. It is very unlikely that they could hurt anyone.

Thank you Nerf for designing some toys for girls!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for the whole family!, January 6, 2009
My son told me that his enrichment class played this game from time to time, so we decided to get it for him for Christmas.

This is a GREAT game!!! It takes 30 seconds (if that) to learn how to play, and really does require good spatial reasoning, planning ahead, and logical thinking. My 5 year old can play it because the rules are so easy, and my husband and I love to play it because the strategy keeps it interesting.

I highly recommend this game to all ages!

Indiana Jones Child's Hat and Whip Set
Indiana Jones Child's Hat and Whip Set
Price: $10.74
26 used & new from $7.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a costume!, November 25, 2008
I bought this hat and whip set for my son as part of his Halloween costume. I was expecting a rather cheaply made plastic hat that had some felt glued on it and a whip-like looking apparatus. What I got was a decently made felt hat (it is still "crushable") that was not made out of plastic and a whip that looks nothing like the whip pictured. The whip is actually pretty cool - it's a braided nerf-like material. The whip can still hurt someone if you snap it at them, however, so be careful! Anyway I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the items for the price that I paid. I definitely recommend them to any young Indiana Jones fan!