Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Daryl L. Washington > Reviews

Browse

Daryl L. Washing...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daryl L. Washington "drumsetplaya" RSS Feed (san jose, ca)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Copper Compression Gear PREMIUM Fit Recovery Elbow Sleeve - 100% GUARANTEED - #1 Elbow Compression Sleeve / Support Brace / Wrap For Workouts, Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, And More! (X-Large)
Offered by Copper Compression Gear
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars They actually work!, June 14, 2016
I wasn't sure what to expect when ordering this product. I've weight trained for about 14 years and have always suffered from elbow inflammation. More recently I've began suffering from shoulder pain and chest pain related to weight training. While I've only used these for my shoulder, and chest workouts, they have been amazing. I don't know why they work, but they have at last for me. While pain doesn't completely dissappear 100% it makes things manageable. Another thing I found surprising was the truth of the other claims made about this product. Claims such as faster recovery in between sets, better oxygen circulation and so forth. They all seem to be legit. I bought one for each arm. Again I don't know why they work, but they do!

Micro USB Cable,Sundix(TM) 3 Pack 6ft Premium High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charge Cables for Android, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia and More
Offered by Adoric

Duracell DuraLock Coppertop Alkaline Batteries - Plus Free Gift - Choose Your Pack (20 AA + 20 AAA)
Offered by The Deal Zone Elite
Price: $17.48
5 used & new from $17.45

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a scam!, December 8, 2015
Do not order! You will not get 40 batteries. You will only get 20! It's a scam.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2016 8:17 AM PST

Mellanni Bed Sheet Set - HIGHEST QUALITY Brushed Microfiber 1800 Bedding - Wrinkle, Fade, Stain Resistant - Hypoallergenic - 4 Piece (Queen, Burgundy)
Offered by Mellanni
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $29.43

2.0 out of 5 stars Reviewed after 5 months., November 20, 2015
When these sheets initially arrived they were great. They were soft, had deep pockets and were warm. After about 5 months of use, and not as the only sheets but being rotated with other sheets, they have started to pill. As anyone with pilling sheets knows it doesn't feel very good on the skin while sleeping. I'll go with something else next time.

Your Cable Store 6 Foot Black USB 2.0 High Speed Male A To Male A Cable
Your Cable Store 6 Foot Black USB 2.0 High Speed Male A To Male A Cable
Offered by OUTSIDE THE BOX
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk!, August 24, 2015
Crappy thing didn't work!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2015 3:08 PM PDT

Micro USB Cable, Eversame 5-Pack 6Ft 2M Nylon Braided Micro USB 2.0 Sync Charging Cord for Samsung Galaxy Note 5/S6 Edge Plus, HTC One M8, LG G3, Android Phones and more-Red Yellow Blue Green Orange
Offered by Eversame
Price: $30.00
3 used & new from $11.30

2.0 out of 5 stars They'll last 5 months total combined., March 17, 2015
I believe there is a concerted effort by the cellular phone industry to knowingly build inferior charging cables to make us the consumer have to continually buy them. With that said these are no different. I deliberately waited awhile before reviewing these cables as to give an accurate review. I mean every cable works the first week. These cables last about a month each. It should have dawned on me. What other every day product do we need to buy 5 of? Do we own 5 automobiles in case the others break down? How about 5 cellular phones in case the others break? These companies can make phones that can do almost anything, but can't make a charging cord that lasts longer then 4 months? Yeah right...

Pocket Stix 13" Drumsticks for Kids Wild Purple
Pocket Stix 13" Drumsticks for Kids Wild Purple
Offered by Drum Starz
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young drummers., January 18, 2015
I bought these for my two year old son. They have a good weight not to light not to heavy. The fact that there maple give them a good tone. I would suggest getting the longer of the pair as the shorter pair are a little to light in my opinion.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good unit with some missing options, January 13, 2015
This is a great unit with some missing options that are available on other less priced pioneer units. Most notably the double din units. As far the interface goes it's great. The operating system is upgraded from the previous avh-x7500bt model to pioneers "nex" system which supposedly is easier to navigate. I can't speak to that because I've never used the previous model. But what I can say is this has a 13 band equalizer as opposed to the 8 found on the older one. At the time of this review (January 2015) the newer model will run you about 40 to 50 dollars more on amazon depending on the seller you choose. Now about those missing options I spoke of. The first option, which admittedly I probably wouldn't use is hd radio. Now while I probably wouldn't use it I still feel that for almost 400 dollars it should be included. I mean the majority of pioneers mid to high priced cd units come it and this is a major upgrade. The other missing opotion which stung much more is sirius xm compatibility. I've for the past 10 years had the installed in my car. I don't mean the extra units that you can get to run it through your fm,but the real deal integrated satellite radio. Since back before the merger. For whatever reason this stereo/dvd receiver doesn't give that option. Sure you can stream through your phone or buy the external kits, but when your taking a long drive on highway 5 from the bay area to Southern California which as anyone who's driven it knows, it's the middle of nowhere, meaning you will lose your signal. The external kits are an option but there's nothing like being able to control it from the deck. With that said I had to make a choice on if I wanted to install my external eq underneath this unit as I had no other installation options. Or go with a double din which gave those options I'm missing but eliminated the eq option. I chose the former. All in all I would recommend this unit. Just make sure your informed of what you do and and dot get.

MicroBypass ALL AVH-X Video In Motion Interface for Select Pioneer Receivers
MicroBypass ALL AVH-X Video In Motion Interface for Select Pioneer Receivers
Offered by MicroBypass
Price: $13.98
6 used & new from $12.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for avh-7700bt, January 13, 2015
This worked for me. I don't think the experience of the head unit would be the same without this or something similar. This is connected to the pioneer Avh-7700bt for reference.

Monster MPC I302 2C-3M Extra Low Noise 2-Channel Car Stereo RCA Cables (3 meters)
Offered by Vista Distributing

5.0 out of 5 stars They do what they say they will, January 13, 2015
There are alot of people who will tell you that monster cable is overpriced and over rated. I've found the overpriced portion of this to be true at times in brick and mortar stores. As far as over rated I think not. These cables do what they say they'll do. Eliminate engine noise while giving you superior sound throughout your system. Buying them on amazon takes away the feeling of paying to much because well, your not paying to much. I did not have the problem some reviewers speak of, of not being able to connect them because of a tight fit. They do fit a little tight but nothing unmanageable. In fact I'm sure that's the way it's supposed to be. If your having problems with unwanted noise, or you just want to make your components sound better I'd highly recommend these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6