Profile for P. Tong > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Tong RSS Feed

2x Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Protective Film Kit For Motorola Triumph WX435
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $2.12
5 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, June 8, 2012
Great product for it's price! Fast and easy to apply, except when you get those air bubbles.. I recommend it.

Omron HBF-514C Full Body Composition Sensing Monitor and Scale
Omron HBF-514C Full Body Composition Sensing Monitor and Scale
Price: $58.63
63 used & new from $58.63

1.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate Body Fat Measurement, April 13, 2011
I've been using this scale for a few months now and according to this scale it showed that my body fat was always fluctuating from 25%-27% body fat. (I've been believing it ever since). Just earlier today, I tried another body fat scale measurement product from Omron which displayed me at 14% body fat, which I'm quite sure is more accurate since I have a build of a decent athlete. I thought the purchase of this product would be quite convenient since it would display my weight + body fat all in one product, but now that I figured that the body fat measurement is off, I'm quite upset about this purchase. In conclusion, DON'T RELY ON THIS FOR BODY PERCENT FAT AT ALL.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2014 8:32 AM PST