Profile for Charlie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Charlie RSS Feed (Stafford, Va)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
CaseCrown Neoprene Sleeve Case (Black) for 15 Inch Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display + Pocket for iPad 4 / iPad 3
Offered by Senyx
Price: $18.96
3 used & new from $13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, October 30, 2013
This was my first CaseCrown purchase and really like it as it protects my MacBook Retina perfectly. Would very much recommend this to anyone looking for something to protect their precious apple.

XTEND VARIETY 30/BOX
XTEND VARIETY 30/BOX

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, not sure will purchase again though, October 30, 2013
Good, but have noticed that some the packages clumped up and think it may be from the humidity here. Do not like that so will not purchase again. Not all flavors are good, but have found a few of them to be to my liking.

HTC CC C300 99H10129-00 Micro USB 1A Dual Port Charger - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $17.71
2 used & new from $11.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for use with HTC One, October 30, 2013
This item while it is branded HTC is not recognized by my HTC One. I get an error message that it is not an HTC charger and will take longer to charge only to after a while get a message that it cannot charge the phone. This occurs when using the GPS and Pandora/iHeart. For now I only use it to charge my HTC B-tooth adapter. Had to go travel after purchase so have not contacted the seller as I think I may be out of the return period.

Batman [Blu-ray]
Batman [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Michael Keaton
Price: $7.99
89 used & new from $3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Only the best Batman ever made, August 25, 2013
This review is from: Batman [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This is indeed only the best Batman ever made that I can think of. Although the latest ones have been great, this is still one on the top of the list of Batmans.

Justified Season 2 [HD]
Justified Season 2 [HD]
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Action from the beginning, August 25, 2013
Right off the bat, this show grabbed me and took me in. Great recommendation from a buddy. If you're into US Marshall shows/movies add this to you list. After all it is justifiable. :)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, could be better, August 9, 2013
While this is great, battery life is not the greatest on it as I seem to use mine almost everyday and so it spend more time on the charger than actually in my car. While an easy tech solution would be to attach a car charger to it, this would mean I need to purchase one that will not mess it up I've yet to do so.

Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound 3.5 Grams with ArctiClean 60 ML Kit
Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound 3.5 Grams with ArctiClean 60 ML Kit
Offered by Platinum Micro, Inc.
Price: $10.75
15 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand by this stuff, August 9, 2013
Have been an IT for years now and since the first time I've come across this stuff I've liked it. It works great and application is easy.

Justified Season 1 [HD]
Justified Season 1 [HD]
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Right off the bat...excellent, August 9, 2013
Although one maybe two episodes were disappointing they make up for it very well in the following. From the opening pilot there's just straight gun slinging. Best show I've been recommended to watch in a while.

New Trent Combo-Pack (2pcs) High-Speed Dual USB Port Car Chargers w/ Free Full Speed Micro-USB Charging Cables - 1pc 15W and 1pc 10W

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, unsure about one item, July 12, 2013
Like having these, but unsure about the one with the diamond head as it doesn't really work well in my vehicle...not sure anyone else would find it to appealing either.

Camelbak Eddy Bottle (0.75-Liter/24-Ounce,Charcoal)
Camelbak Eddy Bottle (0.75-Liter/24-Ounce,Charcoal)
Price: $14.99
9 used & new from $6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Use this everyday, July 12, 2013
Bought 2 at time of purchase. One for the gym and one for work as I drink water all day long. Does the job it's intended for.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5