Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for SylvaArtlinz > Reviews

Browse

SylvaArtlinz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 197

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SylvaArtlinz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Green Tea Hawaii (Kona) Powder with Noni, 60 Packets, 540 mg of Antioxidants/Polyphenols, All Natural
Offered by DH Super Deals
Price: $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff rocks and I'm feeling sooo much better with energy to spare!, July 17, 2016
GREEN TEA HAWAII - i do a lot of shopping with Amazon but I can get this locally here in Hawai'i at brick and mortar locations - no waiting for shipping.

Some of my friends who have seen me within the past 10 years or so know that at one point in my life, I went up to a waist line of 40" plus and weighed over 200 pounds after my mom passed in 2004. When I finally got reallly serious about my health and getting it all under control, I cut out ALL aspartame intake, white rice, soda, limited my intake of sweets, and started drinking ALL SORTS of Green Tea stuff, including brewing my own fresh green tea and including Green Tea Hawaii's tea packet products!  At around the same time, I also started to brew and drink my own home brewed Noni sun tea, fresh from the fruit.  Drank a jigger a day, also religiously. The magic powdered Green Tea Hawaii packets also have a little bit Noni in it as well. Within a year, I went from a 40" plus waist to a waist size of 30". This is absolutely no EXAGGERATION! This stuff really works, if religiously taken and combined with a strict but easy regimine daily. When I got to 30" and 145 pounds.  I slowly stopped taking the Green Tea Hawai'i product and started drinking 7-Up, Sprite amd Sierra Mist. about 5 cans tops in a week just because I missed the fizz of sodas but NO colas. My loss went slightly back up but I'm still under a wiast size of 32". Gradual weight loss is easier retained whereas, too rapid of a weight loss puts your body into a kind of famine mode, where it actually goes into sort of a shock mode . . . forcing your body to retain calories, fats, etc. which is why many people give up on their "temporary" diets. Permanent weight loss needs to be translated by the body as a lifestyle change to really be effective. People I know now call me skinny and if you were to ask me 12 years ago that I would be wearing medium sized clothing comfortably, I would have laughed you right out of the room. But, this is exactly what's happened. Many who saw my pound melting off were so impressed that they too tried it. Many fell by the wayside because they were not consistent. Consistency and dedication is a vital part of any weight loss / lifestyle change! I have recommended Green Tea Hawaii's product to just about everyone I know.

Anyway, I got together with my sister and her children this past Saturday to cruize Pearl Ridge Mall where there's a Green Tea Hawai'i Kiosk and ended speaking with Justin, the salesperson there. I told him my story as he let me sample a few of the flavors I hadn't tried before. He enjoyed my testimony so much that he offered me a deep discount to help me get reintroduced to the flavor I liked most - POG. I've  been thinking about losing maybe another 10 - 15 pounds or more for awhile now so I bit. I picked up a box of POG. As Justin rang me up, he explained that he's actually one of the managers with Green Tea Hawaii which is why he could give me that sort of discount. Even at full price this stuff is really worth every penny. I'm gonna reduce my soda intake again and replace it with taking two packets a day. The "new" flavor is going to make it so much easier. This stuff rocks and I'm feeling sooo much better with energy to spare. Thanks Green Tea Hawaii and Justin!

Australian Dream Arthritis Pain Relief Cream, 4 Ounce
Australian Dream Arthritis Pain Relief Cream, 4 Ounce
Offered by AmericanWholesale
Price: $24.49
9 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANYONE THAT SUFFERS with aches and pains from many sources., July 15, 2016
I have gone through 5 4oz bottles of Australian Dream Cream - it works miracles. Worth every dollor! I am a repeat customer and highly recommed this to everyone suffereing from joint and muscular pains such as after a workout at the gym or working a long strenuous day. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANYONE THAT SUFFERS with aches and pains from many sources. No scent, no burn and no greasiness!

KBM-210 BLUE DENIM
KBM-210 BLUE DENIM
Offered by KBETHOS
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit shallow but still fashionable, July 15, 2016
I like the looks but the back side of the cap is shallower than I'd like it to be and the black dye used is faded in weird areas of the cap. It fits alright and it's still fashionable

WITHMOONS AC3046 Linen Two-Tone Newsboy Hat Snap Flat Cap Irish Ivy Cabbie (Brown)
Offered by WITHMOONS
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This newsboy cap fits very well and is cool and comfortable but comes with wrinkles, July 15, 2016
My newsboy cap arrived on time and was sufficiently packed. The top of the cabbie is 100% polyester and the left and right sides are made of hemp linen in a charcoal black - not "jet" black color, which is fine. The polyerster material gives the top a shiney appearance which I'd prefer not to have but it's not a deal breaker for me. Also, the cap's top was slightly crushed and the wrinkles from shipping have been problematic. I've run the cap under hot tap water twice and stuffed it with a bath towel - leaving it to air dry this way is slowly removing the wrinkles. Another round of this routine should do the trick. I've thought about using an iron, but I don't want to overdo it and melt the polyester material. This polyester / hemp ivy mesh cap fits very well, I like the longer oval shape of this style, as compared to rounder versions. The polyester mesh top has no liner, making it cooler and more comfortable in these hot summer months. It's a good value - quality / price point. I may order another as a backup.

Joe Snyder Full Bulge Bikini White - Large
Joe Snyder Full Bulge Bikini White - Large
Offered by GLOBAL UNDIES
Price: $24.71
3 used & new from $24.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Lifts your package up and out and holds it ALL very well!, July 15, 2016
Great material! Lifts your package up and out but the rear coverage does tend to creep up a bit. Not sooo much as to give you a full on wedgie but enough to be annoying. I like my underwear to stay where I put them through all day wear. Try Avidlove Micromodal Men's Bikini Briefs. . . inexpensive, cool and comfortable four pack - GREAT VALUE - no issues!

Joe Snyder Bikini Full Bulge 04 (Large, Black)
Joe Snyder Bikini Full Bulge 04 (Large, Black)
Offered by Express Health
Price: $26.37
4 used & new from $24.71

Great material! Lifts your package up and out but the rear coverage does tend to creep up a bit. Not sooo much a to give you a full on wedgie but enough to be annoying. I like my underwear to stay where I put them through all day wear. Try Avidlove. . . inexpensive, cool and comrotable four pack - GREAT VALUE - no issues!

Avidlove Men Underwear Sexy Hollow Out Jock Strap Thongs 3-Pack Polyamide Briefs (Color 6/Large)
Offered by Avidlove
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER AMAZING AMAZON AQUISITION! ! ! one you adjust the srtaps. EZ fix., July 15, 2016
ANOTHER AMAZING AMAZON AQUISITION! ! ! I purchased the Avidlove three pack Micromodal Men's Jockstraps in black, grey and white. These are definitively the most comfortable and coolest men's jockstraps I've ever owned and I've tried quite a few costly name brands. The material stays where you put it once you sritch the butt straps about and inch forward. This will cause the butt strap to be repositoned to exactly where I like the to reamin for all day wear - where there suppord to be. The pouch fits percectly with just a simple fixed. It fits ALL The boys in nice and secure once I fixed it. I stitched thr butt staps about an inch and a half forward the front and now the fit is perfect. That being said, it's now the perfect fit and does not try to "climb" up at all, even through all day wear. I could have gone down a size and ordered a menium but i just decided to take up the slck my sewing the tops the strapa about n inch and a half Forward. Now. the straps are also just right. With my quick fix, my "whole" package stays exactly where I want them to stay.With all day wear a thinner strap will "cut" into areas between your thighs and groin areas and your waist - too thick and the straps will curl over. I've also tried "skin tight boxers and thongs and these briefs are certainly THE BEST! I like thongs because you simply can't get crack wedgies at all weraing them since they're already wedged in there but they chaff you pretty badly after frequent wear. Itches like heck! It's not a gay thing as I am 100% heterosexual and my wife just loves the looks of it as much as I love when she wears her butt floss! She tells me she'll wear her's if I'll wear mine's, LOL! We have full Japanese style bodysuit tattoos and these really show them off! This feels like silk and holds my package very well! They are PERFECT for HOT summer months. I also purchased Avidlove's Men's Bikini Briefs in medium and those are just as comfortable! You absolutely can not go wrong with these - especially for what they are selling for here on Amazon! I highly recommend these and will be back for more.

Avidlove Men Underwear Micromodal Bikinis 4 Pack Briefs, LARGE
Avidlove Men Underwear Micromodal Bikinis 4 Pack Briefs, LARGE
Offered by Avidlove
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER AMAZING AMAZON AQUISITION! ! !, July 15, 2016
ANOTHER AMAZING AMAZON AQUISITION! ! ! I purchased the Avidlove four pack Micromodal Men's Bikini Briefs in black (2) and white (2). These are definitively the most comfortable and coolest men's briefs I've ever owned and I've tried quite a few costly name brands including mesh briefs. The material stays where you put it and does not try to "climb" up at all, even through all day wear. I've also tried "skin tight boxers and thongs and these briefs are certainly THE BEST! I like thongs because you simply can't get crack wedgies since they're already wedged in there but they chaff you pretty badly after frequent wear. Itches like heck! This feels like silk and holds my package very well! I also purchased Avidlove's three pack of jockstraps and those are just as comfortable! You absolutely can not go wrong with these - especially for what they are selling for here on Amazon! I highly recommend these and will be back for more.

iFrogz Gofuel 13000 mAh Universal Portable Charger for Smartphones -  Retail Packaging  -  Black/Grey
iFrogz Gofuel 13000 mAh Universal Portable Charger for Smartphones - Retail Packaging - Black/Grey
Offered by Cheapees
Price: $59.04
8 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I TRIED FOR MONTHS TO ORDER DIFFERENT POWER BANKS ON AMAZON TO BE SHIPPED TO HAWAI'I. . ., June 15, 2016
I purchased an ALLPOWERS Solar Chargeable Power Bank back on October 29, 2014. It lasted as long as I needed it to and did what I needed it to do for a good price. After a year of use, one of the ports died but that's okay - I got my money's worth.

Follow up. . . I tried to re-order the ALLPOWERS power bank again on Amazon a few months ago to no avail. I also tried other brands but no one would ship to Oahu, Hawai'i. Maybe it's due to the fact that it's a rechargeable lithium ion cell. I finally gave up trying to order power banks through Amazon. I really never used the little light attached to the device or made use of the solar re-charging capability of the ALLPOWERS power bank anyway. Being my first power bank, I made the huge mistake of keeping my charger in my back pocket and running the charger cord to my front pocket where I kept my iPhone and e-cig device which wore out a lot of cords and eventually wore out the charging port. Fortunately, Sam's Club just received a shipment of iFrogz Gofuel 13000 mAH Power Banks. I decided to try one for $29.88. It's smaller in size than the ALLPOWERS 10000mAH Solar Battery Charger. It is very well made - very solid and it really packs a punch. I've been using it for about a week and have absolutely no issues with it. I also like that it has 3000 more mAH than the ALLPOWERS power bank. The iFrogz' a whole lot better device anyway. For the price, I may just purchase another one as a back up if they are still in stock at Sam's Club. I've seen reviews complaining that the Gofuel is too heavy - in my opinion, heaviness means quality. I've also seen reviews stating that the Gofuel takes too long to recharge - again, in my opinion, it's higher mAH capacity, logically would require a longer time to recharge the device. To me, it's all just common sense. Even if my purchase price was double what I paid. . . the iFrogz Gofuel 13000 would still be a great value. It's too bad Amazon restricted the sale of these types of devices to Hawai'i - I might have bought it on Amazon instead of Sam's Club,

Chic-Net Brass Plug antique golden Flower of Life nickel free brass tunnel Organic Flower of Life 16 mm
Offered by Golan Tsadok
Price: $12.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Flower of Life - Very Thin - Ships From Stuttgart, GERMANY!, May 20, 2016
Danke Schoen. The Flower of Life pattern is beautiful and the nickle free brass almost appears golden. That being said, the picture advertising this gauge makes it look pretty thick however, it is not. When wearing it, no one will notice how thin it is - it almost feels like there's nothing there. If you decide on purchasing this. . . do not drop it, step on it or roll over it with anything. It does take a while for the seller to ship since it's coming all the way from Stuttgart, GERMANY. I know it's from Germany because the majority of the invoice is in German, I'm part German. I don't feel like I got my money's worth. . . $12.95 + 7.95 (shipping) for one piece. I knew the order was for one piece - I only have my left ear lobe pierced, so that's not a problem - I just didn't think it was going to be paper thin. The item came in a plastic bag inserted into a thin bubble wrap envelope. I would have thought the seller would have wrapped it better knowing it had to be shipped all the way to Hawaii and how thin the gauge is. . . fortunately it arrived undamaged and earlier than estimated.

P.S. I was considering on ordering other styles from this seller but I don't think I will now. Pitty, their designs are decent. Also, I just reviewed the Amazon ad again for this and it says that shipping was supposed to be $4.95 - I got ripped by my own. Baaaaad Karma!

Update: It is genuine nickle free brass as it's advertised. After less than a week it tarnished very heavily. I have sunshine jewelry cleaning clothes, so I was able to buff out the tarnish fairly easily. I purchased a pair of SOLID surgical steel Asian Dragons (sold in pairs for 15.99) here on Amazon as well. Their gauge walls are very thick and the Dragon is beautiful. I flattened the brass plug gauge wall with a pair of needle nose pliers so that there is no flange now because I wanted to use it as an insert for the opposite side of my Awesome Dragon Gauges. The Brass Gauge now fits perfectly into the back of the Surgical Steel Dragon Gauges. . . making it a double faced gauge - all I need to do do is flip it around to get a different look. Because of the hollow cavity the piece now acts like a little pill box. For the time being, I inserted a cabochon White Star Moonstone in the cavity. When the sun hits the stone just right, it almost glows - intersesting effect. So, because I was able make this Brass Gauge from germany more functional - I raised my original "one star" rating to a "three star" rating.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20