Profile for Mary > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary "CateyedGirl22" RSS Feed (NC)

Casio Exilim EX-Z60BK 6MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Black)
Casio Exilim EX-Z60BK 6MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Black)
Offered by Moonriver House Electronics
8 used & new from $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice camera!, April 10, 2007
This isn't a professional camera but for snapshots, its a dream! Its very easy to use if you handle the camera like any 10 year old would. (Just start hitting buttons, till you've figured out how it works.)My only issue is taking pictures of trees and flowers. There is a setting for this scene, but no matter what I do, the shots come out almost unreal looking. Pictures of people come out great! :)

The software is useless unless you have Windows 98, but the camera itself works without the software on any higher programs like XP.

I was hoping to make larger prints from this camera, but I'm beginning to think its not going to produce anything larger than an 8 1/2 x 11. I think its partly the fault of digital printers thoough.

Transcend 2 GB SD Flash Memory Card (TS2GSDC)
Transcend 2 GB SD Flash Memory Card (TS2GSDC)
Offered by Limited Goods
Price: $7.44
123 used & new from $4.52

5.0 out of 5 stars A great card!, April 10, 2007
I ordered a card from this seller and was impressed at the amount of pictures it gave me. Its almost too much for my camera but its nice to have the option to take 900 pictures if I want to.

I had an issue with the card though. After one day, it kept giving me a card error message and wouldn't save anything. Formatting didn't help. I called the seller, and he quickly sent me another card and I've had no issues since than.

I would buy from this store again!

Learning to Sing: Hearing the Music in Your Life
Learning to Sing: Hearing the Music in Your Life
by Clay Aiken
264 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read, November 22, 2004
Clay finaly lets his fans into his life. Just enough to keep us interested and to let us see how he grew up, and why he made the decisions he made. At the same time, he seemed to understand how much is enough without telling us too much in the way of personal information. Its a tricky lesson to learn for a lot of authors but Aiken does a great job on this book, capturing some painful moments in his past, and ending each chapter with the snarky sense of humor his fans have come to love.

I also enjoyed all the snippets of wisdom from his mom, friends, and teachers.

The best thing about this book was knowing that I wasn't the only tortured nerd out in the school system! LOL So thank you Clay for making me feel less alone.

I recomend this book to any fan of Clay's and to non-fans as well.

What If
What If
Price: $6.28
50 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic remix! Highly recomended!!, June 26, 2004
This review is from: What If (Audio CD)
I must admit that I thought I wouldn't like this remix as much as I liked the original already. I live by the motto, if it's not broken, don't fix it.
So I was wrong. Thank goodness! I LOVED this remix. Upbeat, faster paced, club friendly, catchy lyrics and bonus!! You get to hear Ruben rap! And he's good at it too but thats really no surprise to me.
I recommend this single to anyone who is a fan of Ruben and even those who just like him, but are shying away from the whole AI thing. Come on! You have nothing to lose!!

Bridge Over Troubled Water/This Is The Night
Bridge Over Troubled Water/This Is The Night
Offered by CAC Media
Price: $6.85
221 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, June 18, 2003
Well I liked Bridge over Troubled Water when I heard Simon and Garfunkle sing this, but Clay Aiken has brought this song to life with a vengance!! Its powerful and very moving and makes you wish you could sing!! Clay's voice is the only one to bring new life to an old classic. If you have not purchased this cd, put it on your must buy list! You will now regret it.

Flying Without Wings/Superstar
Flying Without Wings/Superstar
Offered by SHOP@HOME
Price: $5.38
181 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Major *Thud* factor!!, June 15, 2003
Ok until I heard the studio version of Flying Without Wings I didn't think they could make our Velvet Teddy bear sound any better than he already did!! But my personal Fav is SuperStar! When he hits and holds that first note, it brings chills to my soul and gooesbumps to my arms!! I thought Clay Aiken was the only singer from AI who could do that to me but I now stand corrected! The melodies from this CD single are smooth and flowing and make you want to stand and sway in time to the music and forget you have a job to do! If you have not bought this CD, do not hold back. Buy it NOW! You will not regret it.