Profile for A. Fraser > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Fraser RSS Feed (Cave Creek, AZ USA)

Another View: Travelogue
Another View: Travelogue
by Arline Fraser
Price: $9.95
4 used & new from $9.94

4.0 out of 5 stars I've had great feedback from friends and relatives, February 9, 2015
Since I wrote this one myself I guess I'm not qualified to review it. I've had great feedback from friends and relatives, however.

The Goldfinch: A Novel (Pulitzer Prize for Fiction)
The Goldfinch: A Novel (Pulitzer Prize for Fiction)
by Donna Tartt
Price: $18.00
397 used & new from $2.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, February 9, 2015
Although very well-written I have had to skip over some of the parts. Just too much!

Alibi: A Novel
Alibi: A Novel
by Joseph Kanon
Price: $12.29
203 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars This one certainly kept me biting my nails and at ..., February 9, 2015
This review is from: Alibi: A Novel (Paperback)
This one certainly kept me biting my nails and at times I wanted to strangle Claudia and Adam, too. Can't wait for my book club tomorrow night to see what they all think of it.

Weaving the Strands (Rosemont)
Weaving the Strands (Rosemont)
by Barbara Hinske
Price: $12.97
20 used & new from $9.77

5.0 out of 5 stars cozy and comforting, June 12, 2014
This was a great follow-up to "Coming to Rosemont." The author carries you along and makes you eager to read the next in the series. Her dialog flows effortlessly and brings the characters to life. Waiting for the next one...

Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces
Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces
by Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan
Price: $22.26
99 used & new from $9.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller is Better, August 27, 2010
This book should appeal to a wide audience as almost everyone has a small space - no matter how large the house. There are many clever and creative solutions included in the book. I also like the size - compact and easy to hold.

Cappelli BA1919 Crochet Toyo Bag,Tan,one size
Cappelli BA1919 Crochet Toyo Bag,Tan,one size

3.0 out of 5 stars Beaded Bag, May 22, 2010
I love the look of this bag because of the multi-colors in the beads woven into the straw. However, the lining tends to grab at the zipper when opening or closing.

Timbuk2 Nylon Kindle Sleeve (Fits 6" Display, 2nd Generation Kindle) Black/GunMetal/Lime-Aide

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Kase, May 22, 2010
This case is a perfect size to fit into a purse or small carry-on. It's especially handy when going to meetings and appointments when you have to wait. In my opinion it's a must for all Kindle users.