Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th
Profile for Tom Beuligmann > Reviews

Browse

Tom Beuligmann's Profile

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tom Beuligmann "Frank Lee Speaking" RSS Feed (no walmart in my town)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Yukon Glory 7455 Premium Cover. Water Resistant Heavy Duty Material, Fits Weber Performer Series Grills (Not for 2015 Models)
Offered by Glorious Montana
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The first one was quite nice, the second was much thinner and stiffer material, March 13, 2016
I've had two previous versions of the Weber premium grill cover. The first one was quite nice, the second was much thinner and stiffer material, but both were expensive. This cover looks real promising... very heavy and flexible fabric. It fits well enough, but like the others before you have to tether it on extremely windy days. The price is ridiculously low, so get a spare and put it away.

Stall Mates: Flushable, individually wrapped wipes for travel. (30 on-the-go singles)
Offered by Grevin Products, Inc.
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I gave these a try and I'm pleased overall. They're generously sized enough so that you ..., March 13, 2016
Flushable individual wipes are kind of hard to find, at least in the major brand lines. I gave these a try and I'm pleased overall. They're generously sized enough so that you could, when in a pinch, (so to speak) tear one in half and use part to clean a public toilet seat. They have ample wetness and a lubricative quality that doesn't rub you raw. That being said, there can be a bit of a sting to whatever the magic juice is. The package can take considerable hand strength to open, but I think you could pack one around in a pocket or purse for quite a while and not have it leak. The price could be better, but what are you gonna do when you can't get something similar locally and you need it shipped? Pay up!

Warm Wool Blend Petersham Ivy League Flat Cap with Earflap US 7 3/4 Charcoal
Warm Wool Blend Petersham Ivy League Flat Cap with Earflap US 7 3/4 Charcoal
Offered by OldHatters
Price: $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice quality and the price is unreal even with shipping ..., March 12, 2016
I measured carefully, but this cap puts me in a bit of a pinch after I've worn it a while. Really nice quality and the price is unreal even with shipping from over the pond. The ear flaps are nice for a cool day, but may not be sufficient for very cold weather since they didn't seem to cover completely. This cap is a good value, just wish I could have ordered a larger size. (I bought the XXL 62cm)

Optima Collection Silver Level 13" X 13" White Washcloths, Set of 12, 100% Eco-Friendly Pre-Consumer Regenerated Cotton
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Super soft, pretty thick and generously sized for flossing ..., December 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As I stated in my review of the Stanton towels, check the lint trap several times when drying these. Super soft, pretty thick and generously sized for flossing between your shoulder blades. These cloths feel nicer against the skin than any others we've had. Good quality.

Optima Collection Platinum Level Complete Bath Set, includes 2 Bath Towels, 2 Hand Towels, and 2 Washclothes, 100% Eco-Friendly Pre-Consumer Regenerated Cotton
Price: $34.00
3 used & new from $24.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better quality than you find at the usual places, December 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ours came with a free pillow! Or at least enough lint to make a pillow. All we had to do was clean out the lint trap four or five times and we had enough. Seriously, these are very heavy, absorbent towels that feel soft against the skin. When you wash and dry them, don't leave them unattended because they could overheat your dryer. They will absolutely fill the trap several times. Much better quality than you find at the usual places.

Seidio CSK3MTXPK-BK DILEX Case with Metal Kickstand for use with Motorola Moto X - Black
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, February 17, 2015
Although slightly more than I wanted to pay, this case is the only minimalist case I could find that answered my needs. It had to slip into a small jeans pocket and also lie flat for tabletop use. The MotoX body has a compound curve that spins and rocks on a flat surface. The kickstand housing makes the phone stable when closed for table use and gives the landscape option for video or alarm clock use. The case has a nice fit and the two slide-on halves are secure. The outer material achieves that nice middle ground - tactile enough for a secure grip, but not so sticky that you can't get it into your pocket. Like another reviewer, my kickstand magnet had gotten loose from the sticky film that's supposed to hold it on, however, it wasn't lost and resecuring it has worked so far. Good fit, nice quality, but a little pricey and I had to dig through a lot of brands on Amazon to finally discover Seidio.

Nissin Di 466 FT (4/3rds)
Nissin Di 466 FT (4/3rds)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand Out Value, January 3, 2015
Coming from a Nikon SB400 flash I can say that this Nissin is not as compact as the SB, but that's about the only shortcoming when used on my MFT Olympus. Four AA batteries do make it a little top heavy in comparison, but the flash is an amazing value. Ability to bounce light off the ceiling is critical to indoor shots. That alone is more transformative to your photos than most fast lenses and better camera sensors. The Nissin has the neat diffuser and reflector in a "drawer" tucked away onboard until you need them. The controls on the back panel give you all you need. I love that I can fire the Di466 off camera from the onboard Olympus flash. It fills a price gap that is very welcome to photographers who want to improve their craft and who don't have a pro budget. Well done!

Pentek P-250A Under Sink Water Filter Set
Pentek P-250A Under Sink Water Filter Set
Price: $25.99
10 used & new from $25.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than OEM, January 3, 2015
Easier to get, cheaper and lasts longer than the Sears OEM cartridges. What else need I say?

SPT SF-1670M Outdoor Misting Fan, 16-Inch
SPT SF-1670M Outdoor Misting Fan, 16-Inch
Offered by Zoomkart
Price: $145.04
27 used & new from $129.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Landfill fodder way too soon, November 23, 2014
Seems we live in a time when the consumer does the R&D. I just needed a good sturdy outdoor fan, but ended up with more features than I really needed. I don't ever use the misting or even the remote that much, but that's what I got when trying to get a quality fan that could stand up to the elements. Initially, the fan was hard to assemble. The two tube sections that form the post could not be fitted together. I had to use a burr knife to make a bevel on one tube to fit into the other. After that little hurdle, I was pleased with the fans power and flow, but the remote failed to work most of the time unless I removed the batteries and reinstalled them. The controls were funky too, and one had to work at it to stop the fan in the desired position if oscillation wasn't needed. Now after 18 months or so, a strong breeze blew the fan over and broke the post in two, as well as snapping off one of the fan blades. When I pay a premium price for something, I want my money to go for quality. Not 3 way oscillation and the promise of a spa sensation and a smartphone app to control it from my vacation in space on Virgin Galactic. Just sell me good products - please!
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Varieties of Scientific Experience: A Personal View of the Search for God
The Varieties of Scientific Experience: A Personal View of the Search for God
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back "Cosmos" memories, October 6, 2014
I'm well into this book, and I really love how a brilliant man like the late Carl Sagan could write so clearly to a layman's level. Never brash or arrogant, Sagan just makes his case plainly and simply in a way that can't be ignored. As I read it, I can almost hear the voice of the original "Cosmos" series poetically stating the facts. If you find Dawkins too arrogant or Hitchens too intellectual, try this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9