Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for christ > Reviews

Browse

christ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

christ RSS Feed

SecurityMan Remote Control Pan Base for camera (PANBASE)
SecurityMan Remote Control Pan Base for camera (PANBASE)

2.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY AND WILL NOT WORK WITH LOREX CAMERA.., May 5, 2011
I BOUGHT 3 OF THESE AND AFTER THEY GOT HERE I FOUND OUT THAT THE ROMOTE FROM,ONE MAKES ALL 3 MOVE AT THE SAME TIME AND WHEN I CONNECTED THE PAN SYSTEM TO MY LOREX CAMERA WITH THE POWER SUPPLY FROM MY CAMERA . THE PAN SYSTEM WOULD NOT WORK. SO I CONNECTED THE POWER SUPPLY THAT CAME WITH THE PAN SYSTEM AND THE CAMERA WOULD NOT WORK WITH OUT LOTS OF LINES AND RAINBOW SPOTS ON THE SCREEN.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2014 11:53 AM PST

Divatex Home Fashions Royal Opulence Satin Queen Sheet Set, Black
Divatex Home Fashions Royal Opulence Satin Queen Sheet Set, Black
Offered by GRAND LINEN
Price: $33.00
4 used & new from $33.00

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE WORST SHEET SET EVER!!!, May 3, 2011
I NEW WHEN I SEEN THE PRICE THAT IT WOULD BE FAKE BUT I THOUGHT THE QUALITY WOULD BE OK. I WAS WRONG I HAVE BOUGHT 3 DIFFERENT ITEMS FROM THE SAME COMPANY THRU AMAZON AND ALL 3 ITEMS ARE JUNK YOU CAN GET BETTER QUALITY FROM THE DOLLAR STORE. I WASTED MY MONEY BUT HOPEFULLY NO ONE ELSE WILL. . I GOT THE CHEAPER SETS BECAUSE I SMOKE IN BED AND SOMETIMES I BURN HOLES IN MY SHEETS BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT IF I BURN A HOLE IN ANYONE OF THESE SHEETS I WANT GIVE A CRAP!!!

Divatex Microfiber Zebra Comforter Mini Sets, Full/Queen, Black/White
Divatex Microfiber Zebra Comforter Mini Sets, Full/Queen, Black/White
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $46.49
2 used & new from $43.71

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY POOR QUALITY !!, May 3, 2011
DON'T BUY THIS IT IS VERY POOR QUALITY FOR THE MONEY. I WASTED MY MONEY ON THIS THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANYONE ELSE TO DO THE SAME.