Profile for C. Galvin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Galvin "B mom" RSS Feed (N. Carolina)

Salt Water Sandals by Hoy Shoe Sweetheart,White,10 M US Toddler
Salt Water Sandals by Hoy Shoe Sweetheart,White,10 M US Toddler
Offered by Shoe Center
Price: $25.31
12 used & new from $22.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, February 18, 2014
Fit true to size. We love the sweetheart sandals! Super comfy and no blisters at all! Measures a 10.5 and we ordered a 10.

Fossil Women's ES3052 Stella Stainless Steel Watch
Fossil Women's ES3052 Stella Stainless Steel Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Different watch arrived TWICE, May 3, 2012
I ordered this watch and received a similar watch but it had multi colored rhinestones all over it. I then returned it and ordered again and got the SAME multi colored watch. Pretty disappointing to order it twice and both times I received something different than what was pictures. Ended up buying through another retailer instead.

Keds HELLO KITTY HONEY CUTE Girls Casual Shoes
Keds HELLO KITTY HONEY CUTE Girls Casual Shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design and sturdy shoe!, February 5, 2012
Purchased these for my 20 month old daughter. Super cute but run narrow! She has skinny feet so its not a problem but not sure if they would fit if she had wider feet. Adorable design and very sturdy! Fit true to size.

Music From the Hit TV Show
Music From the Hit TV Show
Price: $9.00
50 used & new from $2.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!, February 5, 2012
My girls love the Fresh Beat band so we were so excited that this CD was coming out! It has all of the songs my kids love that are from the show and a few new songs too! I also find its nice to listen to it in the car and does not get annoying for the adult listeners :)

Hide N Squeak Eggs
Hide N Squeak Eggs
Offered by eTwist
Price: $9.44
31 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What I received is not what is pictured!, May 18, 2011
This review is from: Hide N Squeak Eggs (Toy)
I ordered this toy for an upcoming car trip hoping it would keep my two kids busy. What is pictured here is eggs with colored faces that help match up with the colors of the inside of the eggs. What I received is eggs with brown faces. I am really annoyed and will be returning this item as soon as possible. Let's make sure what is pictures is ACTUALLY what you are sending out.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for long car trips!, May 28, 2010
Great product! Easy to use and provides a great space for your child to put their toys, dvd player, etc while driving!

Melissa & Doug Classic Deluxe Kitchen
Melissa & Doug Classic Deluxe Kitchen
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $190.38
20 used & new from $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you get two boxes when shipped!!!, January 11, 2009
A previous poster has also written about this, but be sure TWO boxes arrive for this kitchen. I ordered this in October and one box arrived. I put it in the garage seeing as it was a Christmas present. Well the night before Christmas we go to put it together and realize we only have HALF of the kitchen. I called Amazon who said they could ship me out a new one 2nd day (which didn't help for Christmas) and I could return the box I had.

Two boxes did arrive thank goodness! It took my husband and I 2.5 hours to put this together but it was very easy and hassle free. The directions were clear and easy to understand. My 21 month old daughter loves this kitchen and has not stopped playing with it since she receive it! It is very sturdy and durable!