Profile for Kaitlin M. Vanderlinden > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kaitlin M. Vanderlinden RSS Feed

Beekeeping for Beginners (Short Story) (Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes)
Beekeeping for Beginners (Short Story) (Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fill in the gap for fans, August 26, 2014
A lovely little alternate view of the early years of Russell and Holmes.

Black & White
Black & White
by Tana Hoban
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.23
108 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent high-contrast book, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Black & White (Board book)
This wonderfully simple book features crisp black and white images on wordless pages. My 2 month old daughter likes to focus on the pictures while I add my own story. This book also folds out accordion-style; I can prop the book up beside my daughter while she is lying down.

Boppy Cuddle Pillow
Boppy Cuddle Pillow
Price: Click here to see our price
11 used & new from $32.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful support without taking over our bed, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Boppy Cuddle Pillow (Baby Product)
Exactly what I needed. This pillow is only slightly larger than an ordinary pillow, but the kidney shape allows me to use it between my knees to relieve hip and back pressure (I have pre-existing low back issues; this helps tremendously!) as well as provide support to my growing belly. I am currently 28 weeks pregnant and started using this pillow about 6 weeks ago. My favorite feature of this particular pillow is its smaller size than many body support pillows- it doesn't take up the whole queen-size bed and I can still sleep close to my husband. Works as advertised; I would definitely buy this product again (though its construction is very sturdy and I doubt I'll need another). The only downside is the cover; it doesn't appear to be removable... I have simply pulled a standard pillow case over the cuddle pillow that I remove and toss in the wash when necessary.

Time Flies (Caldecott Honor Book)
Time Flies (Caldecott Honor Book)
by Eric Rohmann
Price: $13.34
124 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Detailed Illustrations, October 9, 2010
The detailed illustrations in this wordless picture book carry the story very well... words would have cluttered the adventure of this story. As a preschool teacher, integrating wordless picture books offers variety to my repetoire and sparks my students' imaginations. Children seem to identify well with the tone of the book, slow transitions that offer exciting results. Emerging literacy is supported by allowing the reader to add his/her own interpretation of the artwork. Rohmann's work is an ideal companion for a natural history or science museum field trip, or family trip.