Profile for J. Kong > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Kong RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Liporidex PLUS Weight Loss Supplements w/ Green Coffee - All Natural, Doctor Formulated, Appetite Suppressant, Thermogenic Fat Burner, Metabolism Booster Reduced Caffeine Weight Loss Supplement - The easy way to lose weight fast! - 60 diet pills - 1 Box
Offered by Nuretix Research
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe, natural, helpful, October 15, 2014
Extra help with weight loss, without stimulation. So nice to have a safe, natural product to fall back on when I fall off my healthy-eating wagon duri a vacation. A bit of a safety blanket for me. :-)

Spring Step Women's Beige Leather Trixiebelle 35 M EU
Spring Step Women's Beige Leather Trixiebelle 35 M EU
Offered by Shoe Annex
Price: $69.94
3 used & new from $69.94

2.0 out of 5 stars too loose, September 15, 2013
I got the smallest size, but it kept falling off my feet - it's too wide. But I already wore it... why can't they make it less wide? Otherwise a perfectly good shoe...

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub, Tropical Mango, 18 Ounce
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub, Tropical Mango, 18 Ounce
Offered by Sterling Price Trading Co
Price: $14.55
8 used & new from $9.53

5.0 out of 5 stars smells delicious, September 15, 2013
Smells so good, so that after using it I keep smelling myself... Not sure how good it is at exfoliating though, as there's evidence that it didn't do a complete job... But it's such a treat to use it!

Fit & Fresh Kids' Reusable Lunch Container Kit with Ice Packs, 14-Piece Set, BPA-Free
Price: $10.95
21 used & new from $7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely set, September 15, 2013
I use every one of them! So fun, colorful, & just the right size. I use the Fit & Fresh lunch bag - it's making the snacking experience quite enjoyable! Thank you for the wonderful product!

BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28-ounce, Clear/Purple
BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28-ounce, Clear/Purple
Offered by Inffinity
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $6.55

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, September 15, 2013
convenient for a quick blend after workout, so I don't have to engage the blender. Easy to wash & clean. Make sure the lid is snapped shut completely before you shake it!

Seiko Wall Quiet Sweep Second Hand Clock Curved Glass Crystal BlackDial #QXA314KL
Price: $37.50
4 used & new from $37.50

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice-looking & very quiet, September 15, 2013
Perfect for my office. Clear reading of time, modern, clean-looking, & very very quiet. I like looking at it everyday.

Communicating In Spanish (Intermediate Level)
Communicating In Spanish (Intermediate Level)
by Conrad J. Schmitt
Price: $11.02
90 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars helping my Spanish a lot, May 21, 2013
this is a good series. I got so much useful information from the level I book, and just started level 2. enjoying it...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable & nice-looking, May 21, 2013
fits well, light & comfortable material for exercise & dance. bought another 3 pairs because I like it a lot.

Liporidex MAX Fat Burners w/ Green Coffee - All-Natural, Doctor Formulated Appetite Suppressant & Thermogenic Weight Loss Supplement - 100% Money Back Guarantee - The EASY way to lose weight fast - 72 diet pills - 1 Box
Offered by Nuretix Research
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps me with energy!, April 26, 2013
I was looking for something to help suppress appetite & increase metabolism, as I'm already at a good weight and want to maintain it. I really like this product, as it gives me a clean sense of energy, and really helps my workday and my workouts! Much better than coffee as I can't drink coffee black, and most creamers are not so good for you... I look forward to taking mine every morning!

Evernote
Evernote
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars important for me and very good, April 15, 2012
This review is from: Evernote (App)
important for bussiness andd the services are better and better ! i like it! the sync is good! the pad edition is useful

Page: 1 | 2 | 3