Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Trapper > Reviews

Browse

Trapper's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Trapper RSS Feed

MarianWatts Men's MarianWatts Men's This Shirt Is Illegal In 53 Tee Black Xx-large
Offered by Asnewer
Price: $15.51
3 used & new from $10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived way too small, June 8, 2016
The shirt is about 2 sizes too small as it came. It was supposed to be a XXL and says XXL but is about the same size as a Large. The rest of my XXL shirts fit me just fine but this one is skin tight and stretching when I put it on - not a flattering look for a guy who wears a XXL.

Casting Ladle Bottom Pour Rowell #3
Casting Ladle Bottom Pour Rowell #3
Offered by RotoMetals
Price: $43.00

3.0 out of 5 stars ... the casting could have been cleaned up a little better. You can tell they do not spend much ..., May 23, 2016
The metal work is kind of rough and the casting could have been cleaned up a little better. You can tell they do not spend much time grinding off the burrs. Also, the product information says that it is 3 inches in diameter, but that would be the INSIDE diameter. The outside including spouts is actually a little over 4 inches in diameter, so it will not fit inside a 4 inch diameter pot without tilting/angling it. I also wish the handle was a little longer. I may have to cut mine and weld on an extension, especially if I am melting lead over an open fire.

BESTEK 6 Outlet Wall-Mount Surge Protector with 5.2A 4 USB Charging Ports
BESTEK 6 Outlet Wall-Mount Surge Protector with 5.2A 4 USB Charging Ports
Offered by BESTEK.
Price: $25.99
4 used & new from $14.02

4.0 out of 5 stars The most versatile multi-tap outlet I have ever found, August 22, 2013
It is very useful, but one small issue is that the charging dock on top does not work if your phone is in a thick case and the dock does not stick out far enough to plug a phone in. You would need to get an extender or use a cable and one of the 4 USB ports. Also to note is on the back, it just uses a single wall outlet plug plus a single plastic alignment stud that goes into the ground plug of the lower outlet. Since there is nothing conductive going into the second outlet, you can plug this into an extension cord and it works fine.

Fosmon Apple MFI Certified [30 Pin] USB Sync and Charging Cable for iPhone 4 / 4S, iPhone 3G / 3GS, iPad 1 / 2 / 3, iPod nano 5th / 6th generations and iPod Touch 3rd / 4th generations - 6ft (White)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $6.99
4 used & new from $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars They are NOT 6 feet long. Only 3 feet., August 22, 2013
First interesting point - the cords ship directly from China. They take about 10 days to arrive and show up in an envelope with Chinese writing on it.
Second interesting point - the cords are the exact same length as the 3 foot cord that came with the phone. The whole reason I bought them is because I wanted the extra long cords.
Thirdly - I am just using them as charging cables and they work fine. I have not tried using them to sync yet.

Sunforce 11240 1000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Remote Control
Sunforce 11240 1000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Remote Control
Price: $227.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Picky about input voltage, February 15, 2013
I wired this unit directly into my pickup but kept getting errors and shutdown when I tried to use it. I looked up the error code and the input voltage was too high. Basically, I can't use this unit when the pickup is running because the alternator puts out too high of a voltage. The pickup is a normal Dodge 1500 and has the stock alternator putting out about 15 to 15.5 volts, which is normal for an automotive charging system. But, this unit alarms and shuts down on anything over 14.5 coming in. It will work fine when connected to a battery bank or when the pickup is turned off but cannot be connected to a running vehicle, or must be isolated from the alternator in some way.

I did not have this problem with the Vector 750 watt inverter I had connected to the pickup before I installed this one, or any other inverter I have used. I was hoping for more capacity and cleaner power, but it looks like I will be going back to the old inverter and finding somewhere else to use this one.

Dell Latitude D630 14.1-Inch Notebook PC (Windows XP Professional-32bit) - Silver
48 used & new from $75.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Just buy a new one, May 25, 2012
I purchased a refurbished Dell Latitude D630, paying about as much as a low end brand new laptop. My reason for getting a refurbished computer is because I wanted to continue to use Windows XP and this was a way to get a "new" computer that still used XP. I also wanted to still be able to use my old programs and hardware that are still compatible with XP. I refuse to use Vista, and Windows 7 is marginal but I don't like it and it's not compatible with a few of my programs. Out of the box it worked perfectly. Unfortunately it only worked perfectly for about a month. Now I can see why it was sent back to Dell. It will randomly crash and shut down, and now that I have owned it for several months, it's too late to return it to Amazon. Don't bother with a refurbished computer. Just go get a new one with a full warranty. If it's been refurbished, there's a reason that someone else sent it back.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2015 10:02 AM PDT