Profile for Vicki L. Balts > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vicki L. Balts "Wicket" RSS Feed (La Crosse, WI USA)

The Adventures of Abdi
The Adventures of Abdi
by Madonna
268 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, March 25, 2007
This review is from: The Adventures of Abdi (Hardcover)
Modonna did it again. I am collecting her Children's books and have enjoyed this one as much as the others. ENJOY

Hints from Heloise  Co
Hints from Heloise Co
by Heloise
131 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars same 'ol same 'ol, March 25, 2007
This review is from: Hints from Heloise Co (Paperback)
I am not excited about this purchase because it is just "another hints book" like all the other authors. I wish someone could come up with a better book pertaining to this subject!

Turning Heads: Portraits of Grace, Inspiration, and Possibilities
Turning Heads: Portraits of Grace, Inspiration, and Possibilities
by Jackson Hunsicker
Price: $14.04
55 used & new from $0.43

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful People, March 25, 2007
I am so thrilled to be able to have this book in my home. The people it represents are so strong and couragious. I was glad to see that so many wonderful photographers took place in this cause. A nice coffee table book. My friends come over and they always are a bit sceptical in looking at the book, but once the first page is turned...they are intralled. I'm not sure why the picture was chosen for the cover page...I didn't enjoy this picture as much as many inside. Enjoy this book and all it stands for.

Madonna 5 Book: Madonna 5 Audio Books for Children
Madonna 5 Book: Madonna 5 Audio Books for Children
by Madonna
Edition: Audio CD
40 used & new from $2.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, March 25, 2007
I enjoy good children's books and decided to collect the books offered by Madonna. I am from her generation and admire all the things she has done in her life. This 2-disk collection of Madonna reading her books was a great addition to the collection. She adds the spirit and emotional content to the stories she wrote. She could have added a personal note or message or story to add to the content of these CDs. Most of us are unable to get to book signings and readings because we are not close to a big city, this is the next best thing for many. Feel confident in ordering this CD set. Thank you for allowing me to review my purchase.