Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for BuyerABC > Reviews

Browse

BuyerABC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BuyerABC RSS Feed

Rainkist 43 Inch Auto Open, Khaki, One Size
Rainkist 43 Inch Auto Open, Khaki, One Size
Offered by Cambridge Select
Price: $14.55
4 used & new from $12.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't open it half the time, September 28, 2012
As mentioned by a few other reviewers, it takes some serious effort to get it to open. If it suddenly starts pouring, I'd be soaked by the time I get it open. It's too small when opened and too big when closed. I was half soaked when it was raining not even that heavily, and it can't fit into any of my bags including backpacks. The color is quite off as well though that is a subjective matter. I'd rather get a even cheaper one from Walmart.

Disney 3d Stitch Movable Ear Flip Hard Case Cover for Iphone 4/4s Xmas gift
Disney 3d Stitch Movable Ear Flip Hard Case Cover for Iphone 4/4s Xmas gift
Offered by ORTGOODS
Price: $5.62
6 used & new from $5.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't resist its cuteness!, September 28, 2012
It's so cute that I can't keep my eyes off it! It's entirely made of soft rubber and is of high quality. The only downside is that the silence button is not accessible with the case on. The rest of the buttons are all accessible and very well aligned for my AT&T iPhone 4S.

One minor detail - in the many photos submitted by buyers, the "hair" on top of Stitch is a button that opens up the ears, and there are back pieces on the ears. On the product I received, there are no buttons or back pieces for the ears. It's only an issue if you're looking for that specific feature/product.

For a little over $3, this can't go wrong. I let it stand on my desk while I work and it somehow keeps me in a good mood. :)