Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for T. TOM > Reviews

Browse

T. TOM's Profile

Customer Reviews: 957
Top Reviewer Ranking: 579

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. TOM RSS Feed (SF Bay Area, CA United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Mix-Up
The Mix-Up
Price: $10.99
86 used & new from $0.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great instrumental album, September 1, 2015
This review is from: The Mix-Up (Audio CD)
This is a great album. The instrumentals are enjoyable but the vocals are mixed way low, you can't even hear them.

Deoxit Gold Vacuum Tube Cleaning Kit-2pack
Deoxit Gold Vacuum Tube Cleaning Kit-2pack
Offered by ADVENTURER'S BAG
Price: $111.83
2 used & new from $109.14

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a needed item, August 30, 2015
I don't feel that this is a needed product at all. Why? Tubes with gold plated pins will not oxidize and don't need any cleaning or treatment. Non gold tube pins, if oxidized, can be cleaned with a light brushing and some alcohol. Then if you want, you can coat them with a bit of DeOxit Gold.

PYST Balanced XLR Cables (9 Inches)
PYST Balanced XLR Cables (9 Inches)
Offered by Schiit Audio
Price: $46.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cables, August 26, 2015
Excellent short balanced XLR cables to go from a balanced DAC to stacked amp. These are actually made by Straightwire for Schiit.

Zevia Naturally Sweetened Drinks, Cola, 24 Count (Pack of 24)
Zevia Naturally Sweetened Drinks, Cola, 24 Count (Pack of 24)
Price: $19.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very yummy, August 25, 2015

The best flavor and only one worth buying to me is the Ginger Root Beer and Ginger Ale to a less degree. The others have a strange taste for example the Cola one tastes almost like hand soap or something. Everyone tastes things differently so your mileage may vary.

I will go out of my way to by the Ginger Root Beer but not the other flavors.

Zevia Naturally Sweetened Drinks, Rainbow Pack, 24 Count (Pack of 24)
Zevia Naturally Sweetened Drinks, Rainbow Pack, 24 Count (Pack of 24)
Price: $21.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Only one or 2 flavors are worth buying., August 25, 2015
I've tried every flavor both in the prior version with caramel color and the new clear version. I like that there is no more caramel color used but the taste did change slightly.

The best flavor and only one worth buying to me is the Ginger Root Beer and Ginger Ale. The others have a strange taste for example the Cola one tastes almost like hand soap or something. Everyone tastes things differently so your mileage may vary.

I will go out of my way to by the Ginger Root Beer but not the other flavors. However, if someone hands me another flavor at a party or something, I won't not decline to drink it.

Scotch-Brite Extreme Shine Pad
Scotch-Brite Extreme Shine Pad
Price: $3.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product if you're careful using, August 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you have a stainless steel sink you probably know how they tend to get loaded with built up grease. This product does nothing for that. You need to clean off most of that build up first. The instructions do not tell you how to do this, but you may use the soft foam side of this pad to do that, with some detergent.

After that is done, you may use the shine side to shine the stainless steel. It basically brush scratches your sink so I would recommend you only go in one direction-do not use this haphazardly. If your sink is in pretty bad shape, you may need use this several times.

It does work and my stainless sink looks better than it did before. Just be aware that it is actually re-brush scratching your stainless steel so be careful with it.

All Mighty Pacs Free Clear Oxi Laundry Detergent, 20 Count
All Mighty Pacs Free Clear Oxi Laundry Detergent, 20 Count
Price: $10.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient, not bad performance, August 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I found this very convenient and like that there is basically zero scent at all. That said, the finished clothing seem to have a very slight garbage or mildewy type scent. I prefer Seventh Generation for free and clear laundry detergent, although those don't come in a pacs like these.

The All pac did totally dissolve in my clothes wash, just like they say it does.

I guess the only negative is that if you're doing a small load, you cannot use less of this but in order to save water we should really be doing full loads of laundry anyway.

Sony PCKLM15 LCD Protector for DSC-RX1 (Black)
Sony PCKLM15 LCD Protector for DSC-RX1 (Black)
Price: $11.99
18 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A note for this on the A7R II, August 20, 2015
While this does fit the Sony A7Rii, it is not an exact fit and certainly was not made for this camera since this screen protector was on the market way before the A7Rii even came out.

It covers the majority screen just fine, but there are small angle cut outs on the left side that don't fully cover the A7Rii.

At the time of this writing, there was nothing else available for my A7Rii so this screen protector works fine. Just know it's not an exact fit.

This was very easy to install since it's a hard screen protector that you basically just lay on to the screen after you make sure the screen is cleaned well.

C Crane CCRadio-2E Enhanced AM FM Weather and 2-Meter Ham Band (Titanium) CC2TE
C Crane CCRadio-2E Enhanced AM FM Weather and 2-Meter Ham Band (Titanium) CC2TE
Offered by C. Crane
Price: $169.95
2 used & new from $144.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best radio available!, August 17, 2015
I had an older CCRadio for many years and recently decided to get this newer model and sell the older one on an auction site, which I did successfully.

This one one is very similar, but adds the HAM radio band. I doubt I will use that much but I guess it's nice to have. I also opted for the Titanium color versus the Black one that I had previous. I like the new color, it looks very sharp although the unit I received did have a slight manufacturing defect-there is a mar near the LCD window where it looks like they nicked it during assembly. This for me is not enough of an issue to hassle in sending it back in for a replacement however.

The radio sounds and performs wonderful. I don't have any issues in my location with reception anyway but the reception seems quite strong and the speaker on it is great for both talk radio and music. It is very clear and can fill the room with audio nicely.

I'm using this mostly as a clock radio and it works very well for that. I also use the sleep function often when it's nice to be able to fall asleep listening to the radio, without having to worry about having to shut it it off later.

I only wish this had Bluetooth functionality so I could pair my iPhone to the speaker and use it to play music. That would be very cool.

This radio is also a bit pricey.

Note, this radio takes .6 watt of power when off but when you have the weather alert feature activated, it adds 1 more watt. I wish it was a bit less, but I can understand why this is: the weather alert receiver needs to be constantly on and scanning in order to be able to receive any weather alerts. I guess it's worth it, especially in the winter and since I live right on the coast. This amount of 'vampire' draw probably equates to less than $2.00 a year in electricity.

Viva Labs - The FINEST 15g Organic Hemp Protein Powder, Cold-Milled for Higher Absorption, 1 LB Bag
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $22.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good hemp protein powder, August 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is very nice hemp protein powder. It doesn't mix with water or milk as easily as a whey protein powder, but no hemp protein powder does.

Organic, a pretty good price, what more could you ask for?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20