Profile for T. Tom > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 246

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Tom RSS Feed (SF Bay Area, CA United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Thera Tears Nutrition, 1200mg Omega-3 Supplement Capsules, 90-Count
Thera Tears Nutrition, 1200mg Omega-3 Supplement Capsules, 90-Count
Price: $10.99
24 used & new from $8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars They are less dry and less red and generally feel better. For me it's nothing miraculous, October 20, 2014
I've seen minor but noticeable improvement with my eyes after taking this. They are less dry and less red and generally feel better. For me it's nothing miraculous, but a certainly a minor and welcomed improvement given that I'm on the computer at least 8 hours a day for work and I wear contact lenses sometimes too.

My issue is that the dosage is 3 pills, and they are large gel pills! It's really a pain to have to take 3 pills each day so I've taken to piercing them with a pin and squeezing the oil onto my food or into juice or a smoothee, etc.

I may also reduce my dosage to 2 pills daily just as more of a maintenance for me eyes.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6 - Black/Slate Grey
Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6 - Black/Slate Grey
Price: $34.95
7 used & new from $30.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice grip case with a modern look, October 17, 2014
Length:: 4:44 Mins

Please watch my short review and demo of this case.

ZonePerfect Perfectly Simple Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bar 1.58 oz, 12 Count
Price: $21.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely sweet, but not too sweet., October 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These taste quite good and are not super sweet, (more naturally sweet tasting) which I like.

Each bar seems to have enough protein to serve as a meal replacement on occasion.

Covercraft ZCBL Car Cover Cable Lock Kit
Covercraft ZCBL Car Cover Cable Lock Kit
Offered by Car-Accessories
Price: $6.03
24 used & new from $4.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do that job at a good price, October 8, 2014
I had one of these from another maker for about 10 years but one day recently, the lock just seized up and would not unlock! I ended up having to cut the cable with wirecutters and am replacing it with this one. But I plan on using a different lock with it that is of higher quality than what comes with this. The lock that comes with this seems very cheaply made.

This is really a pretty simple device to secure your car cover to the car. It will not prevent it from flapping around in high winds however. For that, get a wind tie down kit which has bungee cables that go under each bumper.

One trick to using this cable lock it if you don't want to have to reach under the car as much is to just loop it through a wheel instead. That will prevent someone from stealing your car cover however will not prevent them from removing it from the car. I've done this on occasion since I'm sometimes too lazy to crouch down on the other side and reach for the end of this cable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely impressed with these!, October 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These taste great and I really like the fact that it contains all plant based non GMO ingredients. In looking at the ingredient list, there appears to be very little to no artificial anything.

Aqua Mix Sealers Choice Gold - Quart
Aqua Mix Sealers Choice Gold - Quart
Offered by Simple Supplies Store
Price: $39.84
7 used & new from $37.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, a bit expensive, October 5, 2014
I put two coats of this on clean grout at least 30 minutes apart and it seems to be performing quite well. Water beads up on the grout whereas before it would just ask in.

They say it his is ready for use after just four hours however I waited 24 hours just to be on the safe side. I am doubtful it will really last the claimed 15 years, however if it does that will be a bonus. I anticipate it lasting more like 3 to 5 years.

The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of five stars is because it seems overpriced.

Also note I was not very careful about avoiding getting this on my tile and I didn't even really wipe it off the tile, and after dried, it it's fine in that you can still wipe it off the tile quite easily with a wet sponge. Note, my tile is the semi shiny already sealed kind.

BestDealUSA NP-BN1 Battery Charger for SONY DSC-W330 W320 W310 W380
BestDealUSA NP-BN1 Battery Charger for SONY DSC-W330 W320 W310 W380
Offered by BestDealUSA
Price: $5.45
12 used & new from $0.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger for the price, October 1, 2014
While this seems very cheaply made in China and arrived a bit scratched in the package, it works fine and appears to be UL listed (unless that's fake).

for the price, this is a no-brainer and it allows me not to have to plug the camera in to charge the battery. I can also be charging a second battery while using the camera.

E-ON Energy Drink Citrus Punch, 12 Ounce (Pack of 24)
E-ON Energy Drink Citrus Punch, 12 Ounce (Pack of 24)
Price: $61.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Carbonated grapefruit soda with a punch, October 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This doesn't taste at all bad however note that it tastes just like carbonated grapefruit juice to me (ie. it's slightly bitter). If you are looking for something that is more orange flavor, look else where.

In terms of comparing this to Red Bull, I still prefer the taste of Red Bull by a fairly large margin although this may be more natural.

Covercraft Custom Fit Car Cover for Toyota Prius  (WeatherShield HP Fabric, Gray)
Covercraft Custom Fit Car Cover for Toyota Prius (WeatherShield HP Fabric, Gray)
Offered by Auto Barn
Price: $317.95
7 used & new from $317.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Contrary to the description, this DOES NOT come with a storage bag!, September 28, 2014
Contrary to the description, this DOES NOT come with a storage bag! I am knocking one star off due to this.

It's a good car cover in that it is thin so can be machine washed and dried in your home machines, which is very nice. It protects well though not as well against dings than something thicker. But this one folds up small and takes up much less space in your trunk. It's a great car cover!

BARSKA Biometric Safe
BARSKA Biometric Safe
Price: $167.96
37 used & new from $145.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm quite happy with my purchase, September 25, 2014
This review is from: BARSKA Biometric Safe (Sports)
I really like this safe. The biometric (fingerprint) reader works every time. The safe is a convenient size that fits under my bed such that one would have to lift the bed to take away the safe, yet it's convenient for me to access it.

I mainly purchased this for a secure place to store things like my loose cash, silver and gold coins, credit cards not in my wallet, my passport and expensive watches. Although my home is quite secure this is more for when I have workers in the house or have a party. I didn't want the aforementioned items just sitting in a drawer. When I have people over, I push the safe more under the bed so it's not visible to anyone too.

This safe is easy to set up and understand. It also includes 2 secure round type keys which you can use if the fingerprint scanner stops working or the 4 AA batteries die. Note the unit remembers your programmed fingerprints even if the batteries die in most cases.

I also did a lot of research and this brand is not nearly as easily broken into but just pushing hard on things such as the finger scanner than other brands.

Recommended!