Profile for Carlos Torres Garcia > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carlos Torres Garcia "Carlos Towers" RSS Feed (BsAs, Argentina)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Men's Leather Watchband Black 18mm Watch Band
Men's Leather Watchband Black 18mm Watch Band
Offered by The Watchband Store
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I would say that it looks good so far and leather is fine terminated so I ..., August 4, 2014
I bought this strap for a Movado watch after the original strap came to its life end. I would say that it looks good so far and leather is fine terminated so I liked it

Women's Angel Orange Genuine Leather Silver-Tone with White Border Dial
Women's Angel Orange Genuine Leather Silver-Tone with White Border Dial
Price: $44.99
7 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is the perfect gift for a young lady, August 4, 2014
This watch is the perfect gift for a young lady. Color in the strap make it so nice and the good thing is that you can change it in case you like another color.

McGard 27222 Chrome Bolt Style Cone Seat Wheel Locks (M14 x 1.5) - Set of 4
McGard 27222 Chrome Bolt Style Cone Seat Wheel Locks (M14 x 1.5) - Set of 4
Price: $25.65
7 used & new from $25.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the purpose I need, August 4, 2014
My VW Jetta came without security bolts so I decided to buy this ones based on the VW thread sepecification. Good for the purpose I need them

Volkswagen Tire Valve Caps with Wrench Keychain
Volkswagen Tire Valve Caps with Wrench Keychain
Offered by Exclusive Distributors
Price: $5.95
18 used & new from $5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars It's perfect and the caps are a good additional, August 4, 2014
I wanted a VW flag keychain since I have a VW car. Although this one is so cheap I chose it because it is small enough for my pocket because I don't wanted too big. It's perfect and the caps are a good additional gift

Fishman Gold Strap Nut
Fishman Gold Strap Nut
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 4, 2014
I bought the fishman's switchjack but the strap nut was missing so I bought it separately and fit perfectly

Savarez 520J Traditional Classical Guitar Strings, Very High Tension, Yellow Card
Price: $12.99
13 used & new from $5.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, April 28, 2014
I have been using Savarez for a while and they are really producing outstanding quality. This very high tension strings will be the perfect couple for my spanish classical guitar. I sdtrongly recommned them!

Caravelle by Bulova Men's 45A104 Leather Strap Sport Watch
Caravelle by Bulova Men's 45A104 Leather Strap Sport Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine and good price/value rate, April 28, 2014
This watch looks fine and based on the price I can say it was a good deal. Perfect, in my opinion, for either cassual or executive dress code. Anyway, it is the first time I bought this brand and, at first glance, looks terrific!

Invicta Women's 14804 Angel Silver Dial White Leather Interchangeable Strap Watch Set
Offered by All Glitters!!!
Price: $79.00
3 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and versatile, April 28, 2014
This is a nice women watch. It comes with bandstrips in different color and in nice leather so it can be combined with different apparel. On the other hand, I have bought Invicta in the past and I can say it produces good quality timepieces. I strongly recommend it!

Shure PG24/PG58 Wireless Vocal System, K7
Shure PG24/PG58 Wireless Vocal System, K7

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, April 4, 2014
This is what I call a high quality product. I had never used a shure mic before and there is an important difference in performance and sound quality versus other (maybe cheaper) brands. I am so happy with this mic, it is pretty easy to operate and install. I strongly recommmend it.

Capo for Acoustic Guitar - Aluminum Alloy - Silver - Professional Quality Trigger Style - Easy to Clamp with One Hand - Use on 6 String Electric, Acoustic and Classical Guitars, Ukelele - Great Accessory As Part of Your Gig Bag - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Pride & Joy Company
Price: $21.47

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, March 21, 2014
I bought this capo for my spanish classical guitar and it works more than fine. It's thin and low weighted so it's very easy to handle and, as you may know, this is one of the quality characteristcs we look for in this kind of accessories.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4