Profile for Sami > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sami RSS Feed

Lacoste Men's L27 Low-Top Sneaker,Black,9 M US
Lacoste Men's L27 Low-Top Sneaker,Black,9 M US
Offered by Shoemerica
Price: $55.45
7 used & new from $47.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, October 7, 2014
initially I had a difficult time wearing them because they are a little small. I ordered 9 US M size which I always find accurate but not with these. However, after few weeks of wearing them now they fit me much better and I really love how comfortable they are and find myself walk much faster so saving a lot of time :) Thank you so much for making these great shoes!

Essential Revision Notes for MRCP, Third Edition
Essential Revision Notes for MRCP, Third Edition

2.0 out of 5 stars Has some factual mistakes, August 30, 2014
I am not satisfied with my purchase. I especially bought this book to read neurology section and to my disappointment it has some mistakes. They are not typos but pure factual mistakes :(

Keebler Club Crackers - 2/16 oz. boxes
Keebler Club Crackers - 2/16 oz. boxes
Offered by WorldBazaar
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, October 6, 2013
If you have any doubt, please stop it and buy these crackers, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. So far I tried them only with cheese and I am confident they will taste great with anything.Thank you very much whoever made this. 5 stars.

Gold Medal Flour - 80 oz
Gold Medal Flour - 80 oz
Offered by ICEMANS THUNDER
Price: $10.95
6 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Gold Medal Flour - 80 oz (Misc.)
I would recommend buying this product for making zalabia. I just think the price is a little bit high. I still give it 5 stars for the quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2013 6:47 PM CDT

Levi's Men's Ace Cargo Relaxed Fit Twill Pant, Ivy Green, 29x32
Levi's Men's Ace Cargo Relaxed Fit Twill Pant, Ivy Green, 29x32

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, August 9, 2013
This pair of pant feels really great and looks like it is going to last for a long time. As other reviewers mentioned the waist runs a little larger than usual so make sure your order at least one size down. I am very satisfied. Thank you.

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low Sneaker,Deep Brown/Russet Orange,9 M US
Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low Sneaker,Deep Brown/Russet Orange,9 M US
2 used & new from $64.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking comfortable shoes, August 9, 2013
Apart from the price and the long laces that need to be cut a little, it is very good buy.

Scarpetta Marinara Sauce, 19.8-Ounce Jars (Pack of 4)
Scarpetta Marinara Sauce, 19.8-Ounce Jars (Pack of 4)
Price: $27.58

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great sauce, August 9, 2013
I am not going into details but I really love what I go and would buy again. Thank you for making my life easier.

KDLINKS A100 Android Jelly Bean Dual Core XBMC Smart 1080P Streaming HD TV Media Player with Built In Wifi Support XBMC, Netflix, Youtube & All Other Apps
Offered by NBOX US Distributor
Price: $99.99
4 used & new from $55.00

1.0 out of 5 stars After last update, the device is very unstable, August 5, 2013
Last Update on 12/24/2013:

I have to change my rating again as the last firmware released more than two months ago made the device unstable with freezes and random reboots. It should have been fixed by now if they are really caring.

Last edited on 08/31/2013

The upgrade to version 4.2.2 solved many issues for me most important is now the device is fully rooted so I can freely play with it now.
Also before the upgrade I could not add a new keyboard input language and many apps will crash soon after starting not anymore. I highly recommend this device for this price but be note that XBMC will not run great on it because XBMC for android is very experimental and that's why I still rated it 5 stars. One last thing I like is how helpful and friendly their customer support guy Eric. He answers questions quickly and with full honesty :)

Edit: After I moved the device a little bit it seems it has got stronger wifi signal and it performs much better now. I tried to play 1080p videos on youtube and they play just fine. I have also tried Navix app and I can watch HD movies and channels. I have just tried Netflix per your request and it plays beautiful and smooth.

So I guess I should have been a little bit more patient before the 1 star review. I will give it 3.5 out of 5. My only gripe now is the lack of rooting possibility of the device as it lacks micro usb slot and also the remote is not that good but that is can be easily solved with buying of keyboard/mouse. I will investigate more with XBMC.

Original Review:
After reading all the hyped reviews for this device, I was certain I cant go wrong with it. Sadly, I was very wrong and I wish I did not waste my money.

It is advertising that it supports XBMC, which was the main reason I bought it, yet the playback quality in xbmc is very bad with a lot of freezing,crashings, sound out of sync with video, and so on. The remote control is very poor too. It is very slow registering my presses and sometimes I need to press twice to get a response. Gmail app starts for a few seconds then crashes into the desktop. I can go on and on but all I would say is that I dont recommend buying this device at all!!!
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2013 11:38 PM CDT

ExOfficio Men's Exo Dri Tee,Rainier,Small
ExOfficio Men's Exo Dri Tee,Rainier,Small

5.0 out of 5 stars great T shirt for Summer, April 14, 2012
Be careful to order the right size. I normally wear medium but small fits me very well.
I love this T shirt. Wearing it makes very comfortable. I bought two and I am looking to buy more. Price is the only obstacle. I am just waiting for the price to drop below 30 to buy more.