Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Elizabeth > Reviews

Browse

Elizabeth's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth "Elizabeth" RSS Feed (Harpersville, AL, United States)

Page: 1 | 2
PetSafe Drinkwell Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit
PetSafe Drinkwell Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit
Offered by EntirelyPets
Price: $12.99
19 used & new from $5.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for about a week then died, July 18, 2016
Worked great for about a week then died. My two dogs and three cats loved it... big hit. Too bad it was a dud.

Crock-Pot 32041-C 16-Ounce Little Dipper, Chrome
Crock-Pot 32041-C 16-Ounce Little Dipper, Chrome
Price: $9.97
35 used & new from $9.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Always scorches any food..., July 18, 2016
I really do love crockpot products, however, this little guy has a bad hotspot on one side which always scorches any food other than a purely liquid one. Useless! Perhaps a one off defect...
I replaced this one with "lunchbox" type crockpot which works flawlessly.

Kalso Earth Shoe Women's Bark Celebration 7 B(M) US
Kalso Earth Shoe Women's Bark Celebration 7 B(M) US
Offered by NorthLand Clothing Co.
Price: $99.40
2 used & new from $99.40

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite shoe!, July 18, 2016
My new favorite shoe! Excellent fit. Sturdy without feeling heavy or restrictive. I have peripheral neuropathy in both my forefeet so the Kalso Earth shoes' "negative heel" design is perfect for me. The heel is positioned lower than the forefoot which shifts my weight off my painful forefeet and toes.

Audible Free Trial [Digital Membership]
Audible Free Trial [Digital Membership]
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Discovering Audible was a breakthrough..., July 18, 2016
I've loved reading since I was a very young chikd. My older brother taught me to read long before I started school. But as I grew older and my eyesight worsened I read fewer and fewer books. Discovering Audible was a breakthrough. Close your eyes and have a pro read to you! Now that I'm retired I have more time to enjoy my Audible account.

Ziploc Twist 'N Loc Containers, 16 oz. 3 Containers & 3 Lids
Ziploc Twist 'N Loc Containers, 16 oz. 3 Containers & 3 Lids
Offered by LilGift
Price: $6.73
24 used & new from $2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars These are very useful in lunch boxes, July 9, 2016
These are very useful in lunch boxes. They DON'T LEAK... even if tipped over. I prefer glass storage at home, but for travel, these light weight, non-leak containers are really handy. And if one should not find it's way back home it's not such a financial hit.

OXO Good Grips Offset Icing Spatula
OXO Good Grips Offset Icing Spatula
Price: $9.99
14 used & new from $4.40

4.0 out of 5 stars feel good in the hand, July 9, 2016
Honesty, I haven't used it yet. It does, however, feel good in the hand, balanced with a nice light weight. Will probably revise to a five star when I have used it.

Kalso Earth Women's Peace Fashion Sneaker,Olive,7 M US
Kalso Earth Women's Peace Fashion Sneaker,Olive,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Kalso Earth's "negative heel" is sooo comfortable for me, July 9, 2016
Fits perfectly as expected. Kalso Earth's "negative heel" is sooo comfortable for me. I have peripheral neuropathy in ny forefeet, which means shoes with elevated heels cause my weight to shift on to my painful areas. I only wish that it was easier to find negative heel shoes.

Danielle Soft Touch Hand Held Mirror, Black
Danielle Soft Touch Hand Held Mirror, Black
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and optics, June 30, 2016
Great weight and balance. Very good quality and optics. Feels sturdy/well made. Ordered a second one for downstairs bathroom.

Bamboo Work & Gardening Gloves for Women & Men, Protective Second Skin Working Gloves - Medium
Offered by Bonavista Int.
Price: $14.85
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these gloves!, June 30, 2016
Protective and keep my hands dry and clean while gardening. The fit is comfortably snug thanks to very accurate, helpful instructions to measure for fit prior to ordering.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2016 12:59 AM PDT

Fiskars 392793-1001 PowerGear2 UltraBlade Softgrip Pruner
Fiskars 392793-1001 PowerGear2 UltraBlade Softgrip Pruner
Price: $29.99
14 used & new from $25.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Mine apparently defective, June 30, 2016
Sadly, this Fiskars item began jamming/catching with first use. I have several Fiskars gardening tools including an earlier iteration of this item and I continue to be extremely happy with them. They do in fact, truly help arthritic hands continue to garden. So disappointed with this particular pair of clippers.

Page: 1 | 2