Profile for Elizabeth > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth "Elizabeth" RSS Feed (ROUND ROCK, TX, United States)

EDGE Extended
EDGE Extended
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Two Star Deduction Due to My Poor Skills, December 30, 2012
This review is from: EDGE Extended (App)
I've only played a few times but find the game to be well designed and engrossing. I really love the concept of the game too. Sadly, this game is just too challenging for someone like myself. My fine motor skills are just not up to the task. I expect that IF I continue to play I might improve a bit, but I do know my limitations. I would recommend the game however if you do not have clumsy hands, or arthritis as I do, it might not be the game for you.

Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Price: $35.84
42 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite New Kitchen Toy, February 26, 2012
I LOVE this thing. So easy to use and it works like a charm. So often, I think, we are disappointed with the gadgets we buy. They don't work as claimed or they are so much trouble to use that it's just not worth it. NOT so with this World Cuisine 48297-99 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer. Easy to use and works even better than I imagined it would. Very happy with my purchase and have already been recommending to friends, family and on Facebook.

PETMATE 290980 Tagnabbit Quick Release Pet Ring
PETMATE 290980 Tagnabbit Quick Release Pet Ring
Offered by Companion Caterers
Price: $0.90
21 used & new from $0.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea/ Poorly Executed, October 15, 2011
When I saw this product I was quite excited about the possibility of sparing my arthritic fingers the pain of updating new tags or switching collars. I ordered one for each of my dogs immediately. I struggled to remove their tags from the loop on their collars and connected the tags to the Tagnabbit rings then I let my dogs out in the yard. When they came back in the house the tags were missing on one and the entire Tagnabbit was missing on the other. I thought that I must have done something wrong...but no. I after searching the yard and finding the tags I carefully reinstalled them. I made sure that they were correctly attached and seemed secure. Suffice it to say that they continued to fall off and get lost as soon as the dogs moved around very much. I'm so disappointed that the Tagnabbits did not work. My two dogs are older and not extremely physically active. It seems that the little clasps on the Tagnabbits are just poorly designed.

Pioneer Ceramic Drinking Fountain Big Max
Pioneer Ceramic Drinking Fountain Big Max
Price: $51.36
9 used & new from $47.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad Kitties - Pump stopped working in less than a week, August 10, 2011
My cats loved the fountain, I loved it and even my dogs liked it. However, after 5 days the pump stopped working leaving me with a very expensive, heavy bowl. I'm returning it and will look for a different brand with better longevity.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2012 12:16 AM PDT

The Geography of Light
The Geography of Light
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Album Ever, Period, February 21, 2010
This review is from: The Geography of Light (MP3 Music)
I realize that's saying a lot, but this is such a perfect set of beautifully crafted songs. The year 2008 was a very difficult, blessed and privileged year for me as I cared for my dying parents. I listened to The Geography of Light every night as I fell asleep. The wisdom and strength in Carrie's lyrics inspired and renewed me. I credit this album with helping me find the grace and strength I needed that year.
Thank you, Carrie Newcomer for this perfect CD.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Feliway is Great - Spray? ...not so much., February 12, 2009
I've used feliway plug-in difusers and pump sprayers for a few years with great success. My cats do not like this aerosol type sprayer. When sprayed in room they run away. If sprayed near them they wrinkle their noses and run away. Pump spray Feliway is odorless to human nose but this aerosol smells strongly of the propellent. Company customer service and delivery was just great. I will continue to use Feliway, but make sure that isn't an aerosol sprayer.