Profile for Basha Silver > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Basha Silver RSS Feed (New York City, NY USA)

Individual Power: Reclaiming Your Core, Your Truth, and Your Life
Individual Power: Reclaiming Your Core, Your Truth, and Your Life
by Barbara Rose
Price: $16.10
46 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gem of Insight and Answers!, March 1, 2004
Individual Power is quite unlike many other self help books that I have read, as this book revealed to me the areas in which I have had the most difficulty. Honoring myself, HOW I play a role in the greater scheme of things within society, how I never really claimed my true self, or set my sights higher for the life of my dreams. Barbara Rose brings wonderful information regarding spirituality, and how I can receive answers, which I never thought I could. I actually tried many of her suggestions, and much to my amazement - THEY WORKED!
This book is a gem of answers written with compassion from a woman who has `seen the darkest days' and has `been there.'
She shares HOW she turned her own life around despite tremendous pain, abuse, injustice, and how she realized via countless messages from God that we ALL have access to the same divine answers. This book was written `through' Barbara, from God, but reads beautifully in first person.
I HIGHLY recommend this book if you are looking for a way to make your life much more than it is from the inside out, and then, the outside will naturally follow. It is already starting to for me!!
Thank you Barbara for making much more of a difference than you may know!