Profile for A.I. {Accrual Information} > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A.I. {Accrual Information} "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" RSS Feed (Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious)

Page: 1 | 2
Think Like a Billionaire, Become a Billionaire: As a Man Thinks, So Is He
Think Like a Billionaire, Become a Billionaire: As a Man Thinks, So Is He
by Scot Anderson
Price: $12.23
54 used & new from $8.23

2.0 out of 5 stars Though some of the information is good, there is too many biblical references for my ..., September 14, 2014
The book offers valuable information... But I think the branding is a little off.....

The brand should state that it is designed for Christians. Though some of the information is good, there is too many biblical references for my liking.
I think the author gave the book the wrong name.

My Philosophy for Successful Living
My Philosophy for Successful Living

4.0 out of 5 stars Jim rohn, August 9, 2013
Very good read. I will definitely read more Jim Rohm. I'm confident that his other books are also good. Thanks

Financial Modeling
Financial Modeling

4.0 out of 5 stars A book for mastering financial modeling, April 19, 2013
This book is really valuable! I suggest that anyone taking a course on financial modeling, complement the course with this book.

Jeff Bezos' Secrets of Success
Jeff Bezos' Secrets of Success

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight to the point, March 31, 2013
This book saved time added value and gave me a benchmark for understanding Jeff Bezos. My first thought of the book is quality

The Magic of Your Personal Mind Power
The Magic of Your Personal Mind Power

4.0 out of 5 stars The information is valuable, March 16, 2013
I think that the book is good. I think that the writer is trying to be clear about some important points. It's worth checking out.

Managerial Accounting
Managerial Accounting
by Ray H. Garrison
42 used & new from $1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Accounting fully detailed, March 16, 2013
This review is from: Managerial Accounting (Paperback)
I found this book to be very good. It is easy to understand, and I now know more about accounting than ever before.
Originally, I rented the kindle ebook. Afterward, I decided to purchase the hard copy!

Ten Interesting Things About Human Behavior
Ten Interesting Things About Human Behavior
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Short. But good, March 15, 2013
I think this is a great start. I give it three stars because it does have some value. Check it out
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2013 7:02 AM PDT

The Success System That Never Fails
The Success System That Never Fails
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, March 2, 2013
This is worth reading. I highly recommend it. I have been looking for the success formula. This book gives great leadership advice

Close your eyes, you'll see better ! The real way to attracting money, love and happiness using the law of attraction
Price: $4.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Johann Cohen Mysuperticket.com Co-founder and Sr. Executive Managing Director, February 1, 2013
Very good book. Highly recommended for anyone looking to create a strong presence.
Get it now to learn more skills on developing charisma

Supply Chain Analysis
Supply Chain Analysis

4.0 out of 5 stars Supply-chain management, November 2, 2012
This material was very useful. I finished it in less than 5 hours of reading. I think that the book was well organized, And It is worth the purchase.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2014 4:20 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2